Great Falls, MT 59404 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Erin Schermele Films

Weddings can be a whirlwind and unfortuntely many special moments are missed by the bride and groom. Erin Schermele FIlms allows couples to re-live those special moments and all the excitement of their big day.

Erin Schermele Merchant is an award winning producer. Her attention to detail and journalistic background give her a unique perspective to share a couple's story. She captures your day without you even knowing she is there. Call or email for pricing information! 406.529.5396 or erin@erinsfilms.com

highlights 00 03 12 05 still001 51 711672 1555521250
highlights 00 03 12 05 still001 51 711672 1555521250

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Erin Schermele Films

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

Erin was amazing!!! Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail or Sunshine! This lady can make your wedding day look like there wasn't a glitch in your day! But we requested all the drama of weather in our video! She also captures all the tear jerker moments. So happy we went with Erin Schermele Films!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Erin Schermele Films's reply:

I always tell people about the wedding I shot in a hailstorm, and it still was such a wonderful day! I will cherish that memory my entire career! Thank you for the nice review :)

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

Erin is a talented, gifted and fun videographer to work with. Her outgoing personality put us at ease, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She's great at her craft and works diligently to deliver the best possible final product. Our wedding video is a keepsake we will cherish forever, and it's wonderful to be able relive your most special day. I highly recommend Erin Schermele Films to capture your special events and occasions.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Erin Schermele Films's reply:

Missy, you and Josh had such a beautiful wedding. I was SO thrilled to be able to capture it. I LOVE that we recorded a "get to know the couple" video to be played during the ceremony. It was hilarious and I think guests love it. Thank you for the review!

Erin Schermele Films Pricing

Erin Schermele Films Price Rates

Erin Schermele Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Great Falls, 59404 See on map