Arizona Wedding Chaplain

Mesa, AZ View map

March 1, 2021: Update from Rev. Joe Myers

Due to the unfortunate consequences of the Covid19 virus pandemic, you may be required to reschedule your large group wedding ceremony. If you are interested in a small (10-20 or less) gathering for a short and intimate wedding ceremony until that new date, I am providing my officiant services for those interested.

Please contact me through text message or call, (480) 209-3382, or email at myersjc@aol.com

Fee range for all East Valley (Phoenix area) ceremonies, $75-150. Rev. Joe Myers

Congratulations! You two have just made one of the most important decisions in life. As a wedding officiant, I work to assist couples and any other vendors you have selected to work as a team to make your ceremony a special, romantic, and memorable event.

I have 30 years officiant experience in providing memorable wedding ceremony in a variety of venues--hotels, resorts, golf/country clubs, private homes, public parks, your choice.

Request a complimentary sample wedding ceremony via email, couple-centered and custom written for your preferences.

Estimated officiant fee range: $200-$399; also available--intimate, small group ceremonies $125

Rev. Joe Myers

Mesa, Arizona

Angela C. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Wonderful Experience

Rev. Joe was great! Very professional, prompt and flexible. He did a great job leading us through the process. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. We are grateful to God for blessing us with the gift of marriage and thankful for Rev. Joe!
    Madeline M. Married on 04/12/2021

Excellent experience

Reverend Myers made the whole process so smooth. He was great to work with and we would recommend him to any of our family or friends!
    Ashley A. Married on 06/12/2020

Wedding of my dreams

he did an AMAZING job at my wedding! Made sure it was beautiful and elegant. Overall I couldn't be happier :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Arizona Wedding Chaplain 1
Discount
Email me at myersjc@aol.com to inquire about my wedding services. Mention "WeddingWire" for 10% officiant fee discount.

A Captured Moment by Christine A Captured Moment by Christine Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Rev. Meyers last month for the first time. I have worked many wedding ceremonies over the years but this one was different. Rev. Meyers spoke from the heart. His words struck cords in me that were in need of an awakening. He was professional, kind and sincere. He is not just doing his job,, I believe he is doing what he was called to do. I look forward to working with him again and will refer him to all my clients in the future.

Muscleman Music & More Muscleman Music & More Wedding DJs

Reverend Joe Myers is one of the best! My wife and I highly recommend him for your ceremony. Not only does he get to know you but caters to your wants to make your wedding celebration a truly memorable experience. In fact, he married us!

Legacy Videography Legacy Videography Wedding Videographers

Rev. Joe was born to officiate weddings, and we enjoy him very much. We filmed a wedding at the Villa Siena where he officiated and it was such a beautiful wedding it became one of the top demo videos on our web site. We love his warmth, wisdom and timing.

3148 E. Downing Street Mesa, AZ, 85213
4802093382
Location of (Arizona Wedding Chaplain)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding