Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Aurora Lighting & Event Rentals (Formally Arizona UpLightin) is a Phoenix, Arizona-based lighting and decor company dedicated to making your wedding a dazzling event. Whether the atmosphere you desire is hip or elegant, your wedding will have a “wow” effect that will fit your vision as well as your budget. With more than eight styles of lights to choose from, Arizona UpLighting will turn your wedding venue into a truly magical space.

Products Offered
Aurora Lighting & Event Rentals offers event planning and design, as well as delivery, set up, and clean up. Whether your vision includes special effects, tree wrapping, dance/club lighting, pinspotting, or uplighting, you and your guests will be in awe. Several lighting options and products are available to ensure your wedding space has the perfect atmosphere, including the following:

• Backdrops
  • Tables and chairs
  • Twinkle drape
  • Video projectors and screens

Areas Covered
Arizona UpLighting serves the entire Phoenix Valley, including Glendale, Peoria, Mesa, Tempe, and Scottsdale.

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$200

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$600

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

String

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Pinspotting
String
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

• Vanessa
    Vanessa C. Married on 03/06/2022

Simply Stunning

I found Aurora randomly on Instagram after seeing their twinkle canopy! We contacted and hired them for our 3/6/22 wedding. From start to finish everything was impeccable. From communicating with the office (friendly and always responded quickly), setting a site visit, going over their rentals, what would work in our space, my endless questions about what was possible, cost, and thinking on the fly day of due to weather and still delivering the most beautiful end product past my wildest dreams. We did our wedding at a family members home so we did a drop off/pick up of the product but Dustin and his team stayed and made sure everything was flawless. We also originally designed a concept for the space that was not possible due to the wind, but him and his team pivoted and still utilized the products in a different way to still accomplish the same look, and even added a few things to tie it all together at no extra cost.
    The next day when we went to the house his team was already there and it was like the event never happened.

Everyone of our guests was impressed with their quality, friendliness, and professionalism. I would highly, highly recommend them for any event, big or small. I can’t speak of them highly enough!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Light Canopy

Arizona UpLighting did a wonderful job on the light canopy for our wedding. We received compliments on the canopy from our guests as well as those who worked at our venue. The light canopy gave us the perfect look that we wanted at our wedding reception. Dusty and Tracie were incredible and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 05/04/2020

So great working with you all!

The entire team at Centric Events made my wedding lighting dreams come true! I had to postpone my first wedding due to COVID, and they were so understanding and flexible throughout the process. They had by far some of the best communication throughout the entire planning process I ended up renting many more items from them including tables, chairs, and audio. They went way above and beyond offering to add items to their inventory to meet my needs, which included farmhouse cocktail tables. The pricing was competitive, and the staff was incredibly kind and punctual the day of my wedding. I highly recommend Centric Events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals 1
Exclusive
Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals 2
Discount

Early Bird gets the worm!

15% off bookings for events taking place 6 months or more from today.

Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Arizona Event Rentals Arizona Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

I highly recommend this company. Paul is extremely knowledgeable in this industry. I have worked with him many times and refer him to as many people as I can. I can honestly say that he has the cleanest, most elegant lighting set up that I have seen in the industry! Give him a call, you will not regret it!

Best Friend Borrowed Best Friend Borrowed Wedding Planners

Arizona Uplighting is such a pleasure to work with. They are professional, affordable, on time and always light up any event they are apart of!

Fable Photo and Video Productions Fable Photo and Video Productions Wedding Photographers

They bring amazing ambiance to your event. Absolute professionals providing from setup to finish. We highly recommend them.

17638 N 25th Ave Suite 8, Suite 8 Phoenix, AZ, 85023
623-396-5356

Call for an appointment
Location of (Aurora Event Lighting & Rentals)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding