317 E El dorado ln, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Map · Phone number

About Lace & a Barn

L&B is a wedding decor & floral design company located in Gilbert, Arizona. We specialize in natural, desert themed floral, but love to dabble in all avenues of design, and help bring any couples vision to life! We also have a variety of rentals, including but not limited too, lounge set ups, customized signs, and table top decor. We are family owned and operated, and deeply care about all of our couples, their experiences, and our invested in making sure their day is exactly what they hoped for!

Follow Lace & a Barn on

Lace & a Barn 6
Lace & a Barn 7

Madison Taylor · Getting married on 11/19/2019

The best!

Lace and Barn added so much to our wedding to make it the MOST BEAUTIFUL day ever. Our guests loved everything and were able to feel comfortable with plenty of places to sit down because of the amazing furniture. It was the little details that really made our day beautiful and the gals at Lace and Barn were so helpful and flexible when I kept adding things and changing my mind.

Lace & a Barn 8
    Lace & a Barn 13
    Lace & a Barn 14

Brittany Martin · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience!

Loved working with Lace & a Barn! Such a sweet family business! I sent them photos and shared ideas of what I was looking for and my wedding day pieces came out even better then I had imagined. They were flexible and allowed me to add items to my order throughout the process. Definitely recommend for florist needs!

• Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

A wedding MUST have!!

I was sooooo in love with Lace & a Barn! They are FABULOUS!!!! The team at LB was such a joy to work with and my reception was a complete hit because of their beautiful work! We chose twinkle lights to hang from our venues ceiling, and it was so romantic. It felt like we were dining and dancing underneath the desert sky the whole evening. It was so perfect. They also installed a floral chandelier (ladies, if you haven’t seen their floral work then I suggest you head to their website right now!). It was a SHOW STOPPER! They took my vision and made it come to life. I am forever grateful! Their prices are amazing, their customer service deserves 6/5 stars, and they will make your wedding unforgettable. I highly recommend the LB team to every Arizona bride!!!

Lace & a Barn 15

Lace & a Barn FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props, Social Media Integration

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Holy Moly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company! We have had the honor to work together on many occasions! The Lace and a Barn provides the beauty in BEAUTIful weddings! Always enjoy the personal touch of each wedding and special event!

• 317 E El dorado ln Gilbert, AZ, 85295 See on map