317 E El dorado ln, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Map · Phone number

About Lace & a Barn

L&B is a wedding decor & floral design company located in Gilbert, Arizona. We specialize in natural, desert themed floral, but love to dabble in all avenues of design, and help bring any couples vision to life! We also have a variety of rentals, including but not limited too, lounge set ups, customized signs, and table top decor. We are family owned and operated, and deeply care about all of our couples, their experiences, and our invested in making sure their day is exactly what they hoped for!

Follow Lace & a Barn on

Lace & a Barn 6
Lace & a Barn 7

Madison Taylor · Getting married on 11/19/2019

The best!

Lace and Barn added so much to our wedding to make it the MOST BEAUTIFUL day ever. Our guests loved everything and were able to feel comfortable with plenty of places to sit down because of the amazing furniture. It was the little details that really made our day beautiful and the gals at Lace and Barn were so helpful and flexible when I kept adding things and changing my mind.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Lace & a Barn 12
    Lace & a Barn 13
    Lace & a Barn 14

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience! So glad I hired Lace & a Barn!

My husband and I recently got married at The Paseo, and used Lace & a Barn for all of our furniture and decor rentals. We had such a great experience with their team, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

I worked with Jodie for everything throughout the planning process, and she was so great! Always quick to respond, and she was willing to make changes for me right up until the end. Everything they have is so beautiful and is great quality – it made our wedding everything I hoped for! I even ended up having some extra lantern rentals and things like that, and Jodie used her expertise to place them during the set up. I loved what she did with them!

I would highly recommend renting from Lace & a Barn! Their collection of rentals is amazing, and they are very affordable!

Sent on 04/25/2019

marisol · Married on 02/07/2019

L&B are amazing!!!

L&B were one of my vendors for my wedding at The Paseo. They are amazing! They were quick to respond to any questions I had and their team is incredibly talented! I showed them a picture of what I wanted for my center pieces and they did an AMAZING job! I am so in love with their work!
    Thank you L&B!
    -Erik & Marisol

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Lace & a Barn 15
    Lace & a Barn 16
    Lace & a Barn 17

Lace & a Barn FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props, Social Media Integration

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Holy Moly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company! We have had the honor to work together on many occasions! The Lace and a Barn provides the beauty in BEAUTIful weddings! Always enjoy the personal touch of each wedding and special event!

• 317 E El dorado ln Gilbert, AZ, 85295 See on map