317 E El dorado ln, Gilbert, AZ 85295 Map · Phone number

About Lace & a Barn

L&B is a wedding decor & floral design company located in Gilbert, Arizona. We specialize in natural, desert themed floral, but love to dabble in all avenues of design, and help bring any couples vision to life! We also have a variety of rentals, including but not limited too, lounge set ups, customized signs, and table top decor. We are family owned and operated, and deeply care about all of our couples, their experiences, and our invested in making sure their day is exactly what they hoped for!

Follow Lace & a Barn on

Lace & a Barn 4
Lace & a Barn 5

Madison Taylor · Married on 11/19/2019

The best!

Lace and Barn added so much to our wedding to make it the MOST BEAUTIFUL day ever. Our guests loved everything and were able to feel comfortable with plenty of places to sit down because of the amazing furniture. It was the little details that really made our day beautiful and the gals at Lace and Barn were so helpful and flexible when I kept adding things and changing my mind.

Lace & a Barn 6
    Lace & a Barn 12
    Sent on 01/31/2019
  • hannah331

Hannah · Married on 11/14/2019

STUNNING - Look no further for your florals!

The entire team at Lace and a Barn are absolute sweethearts. I was truly BLOWN AWAY when I saw my flowers, and the amazing greenery that they used on our reception tables. Beyond stunning. Thank you all so much for making me feel like a million dollars while holding my incredible bouquet!
    Florals aside, their team is comprised of some of the sweetest people I have ever worked with. Being a Bride, I changed my mind about things quite frequently (shocker - haha!), but they met every request with sincerity, and wanted to ensure that everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. I cannot possibly recommend them enough - from start to finish, my experience with them was top notch. BEAUTIFUL florals, kind-hearted people, and an attention to detail that brings the whole package together. Love Lace and a Barn!

Lace & a Barn 13
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience! So glad I hired Lace & a Barn!

My husband and I recently got married at The Paseo, and used Lace & a Barn for all of our furniture and decor rentals. We had such a great experience with their team, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

I worked with Jodie for everything throughout the planning process, and she was so great! Always quick to respond, and she was willing to make changes for me right up until the end. Everything they have is so beautiful and is great quality – it made our wedding everything I hoped for! I even ended up having some extra lantern rentals and things like that, and Jodie used her expertise to place them during the set up. I loved what she did with them!

I would highly recommend renting from Lace & a Barn! Their collection of rentals is amazing, and they are very affordable!

Sent on 04/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lace & a Barn FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Social Media Integration

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Holy Moly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this company! We have had the honor to work together on many occasions! The Lace and a Barn provides the beauty in BEAUTIful weddings! Always enjoy the personal touch of each wedding and special event!

• 317 E El dorado ln Gilbert, AZ, 85295 See on map