Lace & a Barn Reviews

24 | Gilbert, AZ

24 Reviews for Lace & a Barn

24 Lace & a Barn Reviews

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2018

The ladies at Lace & a Barn went above and beyond my expectations and made our wedding an absolute dream! Each time I met with them or worked with them via email they were incredibly kind and responded quickly. I am a very visual person so we often communicated with a lot of photos and when I saw my sweetheart table and all of the florals and decor for our seating arrangement my vision had been captured and was better than anything I could have imagined. If you're looking for gorgeous florals, draping, rustic chic furniture rentals, and trustworthy staff look no further than lace and a barn.

Lace & a Barn 1
    Lace & a Barn 2
    Lace & a Barn 3

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Lace and a Barn is so willing to help with whatever you need! They are willing to take any idea and run with it. Their whole team was responsive and professional. I loved that I was able to make monthly payments for all of my rentals as well.

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

This company made our special day feel so unique. Their furniture rentals are beautiful! This company is extremely east to work with! They set up the rentals and took them down. They offer so many different rentals it was SO hard to choose! Our wedding day was so special and beautiful. Thank you guys! Highly recommend this company.

Lace & a Barn 4
    Lace & a Barn 5
    Lace & a Barn 6

Ashlee · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely amazing! Lace and a Barn set up drapery and lighting and created our table seat chart for our wedding and did an outstanding job! I highly recommend!!

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

We were so fortunate to work with Lace and a Barn as our wedding florist. From the consultation through the wedding day, the team was communicative and very professional. What I loved the most is that Lace and a Barn listened to my limited knowledge of what I wanted and were able to quickly figure out my "style" of flowers. They then put some creative touches to make the flowers even more beautiful than I anticipated. Lace and a Barn was also willing to work within my budget, which I found very helpful. I would highly recommend Lace and a Barn to any bride and groom looking for a florist. Thank you, Lace and a Barn, for the beautiful flowers!

• Si'on

Si'on · Married on 12/09/2017

The ladies at Lace & A Barn were phenomenal! They were responsive, helpful, and so sweet. They worked with our tight budget and were completely accommodating as I made multiple last-minute additions and changes, even ordered charger plates in a different color for our big day. They even offered to facetime me for meetings since we live about an hour away from them, which was incredibly helpful during a busy wedding planning time. They provided our beautiful ceiling drapery & chandeliers, sweetheart table, signage, charger plates for all our guests, and yard games. We were impressed with their inventory, flexibility, and their hard work. Thank you L&B for helping make our wedding day a dream come true! Highly recommend.

Lace & a Barn 7
    Lace & a Barn 8
    Lace & a Barn 9
    Lace & a Barn 10
    Lace & a Barn 11

Janine · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Lace and a Barn was seamless and easy. I fell in love with them at a bridal show. Their rentals and décor were everything I was looking for to add to our wedding day. They are very helpful with helping hone in my ideas/wants. They were also budget friendly and did not make us feel small with our limited budget. They were willing to work with us, which was truly amazing compared to some other companies out there. I also loved that they did florals. I did not want anything over the top and the simple white rose bouquets they put together for me were stunning and everything I wanted without the extreme price tag. You will not go wrong with Lace and a Barn!

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you L&B took my wedding vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for the decor. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your decor (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2017

Lace & a Barn was a great decor choice for our wedding. Tammy and Jill met with my husband and I to help us make selections. They offered great suggestions and our wedding decor was absolutely beautiful. They delivered, set up, and picked up all items to our wedding venue so we did not have to worry about it on our special day. The chalking on the signs was perfect and all items were displayed beautifully. The staff were so easy to work with and very responsive to emails and phone calls.

Cathi · Married on 10/06/2017

Lace and a Barn and their decor rentals were the perfect addition to our day! Their lighting, chandelier, and drapery was absolutely gorgeous and the furniture and small details they offer was perfect to complete the look of our vision. They were so helpful and timely in their response and was even willing to work with us on our budget. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without their services. Not only do they offer a beautiful product, but truly care about making it everything you want and more. don't hesitate to add L&B to your vendors!

• Naida

Naida · Married on 09/30/2017

I fell in love with LB because of The Paseo (which is 100x even more beautiful using LB’s drapery!) when they were still fairly new to the business. The best thing about these ladies is their creativity, professionalism (yes, even as a family owned business), and their willingness to help! We ordered the drapery, and lighting in the pavilion at The Paseo, as well as furniture rentals (Vivian settee, white wingbacks, teal backless, gold coffee table, and their tan love seat with sweethearts table) and the most beautiful greenery chandelier one could ever imagine! I am not kidding – the incredible smell of that chandelier is unforgettable. There were multiple times where I would purposely go and stand underneath it. These ladies were not only a pleasure to work with, but they were extremely flexible with me and changing my mind. They also threw in extra pillows on the couches – I had no idea they were going to do that. It was a lovely little surprise when I showed up to the venue! Honestly, my only regret was not using them for everything. Don’t get me wrong, I liked all my vendors, but LB does not disappoint! Thank you, Jill and Tammy for all your help!!!

Lace & a Barn 12
    Lace & a Barn 13
    Lace & a Barn 14

Danna · Married on 04/30/2017

Working with Lace and A Barn was great for our wedding! They offered personalized service and were very helpful in helping us figure out what we wanted for decor and flowers but also helping us stay in our budget for it all. Everything looked beautiful the day of and turned out just like we expected!

Challis · Married on 02/25/2017

They have so many things to choose from! We used a couch, wing back chairs, drapery, and so much more to give our venue the added personal touches.

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Wow, we loved how Lace and a barn added so much to our venue decor. We used lighted drapery and chandelier and it was absolutely beautiful and went so well with our decor. Guests were raving about it!

Vianey · Married on 02/04/2017

It was absolutely amazing to work with Lace & a Barn! I simply emailed what I wanted, sent photos of my ideas, and they made it happen! Communicating with them was such a breeze and they responded to every email promptly (even the emails one day prior to the wedding when I decided to rent last minute items)! The day of the wedding, they were professional, set up promptly, and everything was displayed perfectly. Their furniture pieces and chandeliers were beautiful and truly added the touch of elegance to our wedding that we were looking for! I highly recommend them!

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

They were amazing! They really worked with me and made my day special. SO many guest raved about how beautiful the wedding was! I am so grateful I found them and was able to use them! They were absolutely amazing!!!!

Evelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

I am absolutely in love with Lace and a Barn. Tammy, Jodie, and Jill were wonderful to work with and truly helped create the wedding we envisioned. They took care of every little detail and made our day as stress free as possible. All the decor and floral was so beautiful and better than I could have dreamed of. They definitely take pride in their work and I would recommend them to everyone!

Emily · Married on 11/12/2016

Such a great family owned small businesses! They are absolutely amazing at what they do and truly have an eye for design. They are easy to get in touch with, have quality rental items, and a genuine, kind people. We rented many items from them and paid to have them all set up and taken down. It was an easy and pleasant experience, I would highly recommend to anyone looking for vintage, rustic, and/or just simply beautiful wedding and event decor!

Christina · Married on 02/06/2016

Lace and a barn blew us away! They literally go above and beyond your expectations. We had a certain look that we were going for and they made sure that our wedding décor was exactly that. We used Pinterest for most of our ideas, and with everything I ‘ve tried to do with Pinterest it never comes out exactly the way I want. However, I showed Tammy my dreams of our wedding venue and she made them reality. As corny as that may sound it’s very very true. Tammy and her team have a professional eye for every style we presented to them. I’ll be the first to admit that I can’t create a mental image of what colors and textures will look like together. Unfortunately, this skill is mandatory when designing a wedding. It starts with the centerpieces and ends with the floral arrangements. Or does it start with pin tuck linens and leave you thinking about a lace runner or one with a shimmer? Maybe no runner at all! This is exactly where we let Tammy take charge and use her amazing imagination to design our breathtaking wedding. Lace and a Barn made this process so incredibly seamless. Tammy spent months researching our venue and meeting with us personally to discuss our needs. We gave her little bits and pieces of things that we liked from Pinterest and other personal thoughts then she painted the picture for us.. The décor was flawless and we are still getting compliments about how beautiful our wedding was.

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2015

If I could give Lace and a Bard 100 stars I would!! Even more than the most perfect wedding venue, breathtaking decor and rustic rentals was the customer service! I have never received such amazing service! They are just the best people you will ever meet in your whole life! They took care of everything and made my big day even more perfect than I could have imagined. With out them I wouldn't have even had a wedding! They truly made my dreams come true!

Jess · Married on 05/16/2015

I LOVE Lace and a Barn! I use them for my entire wedding and I have to say it was exactly what I had pictured!!! The owner works so hard to give you the special day you want! The dance floor was unreal! And the mason jar chandelier was just gorgeous! Every little touch was perfect! I cannot tell you how many compiments we got and how many people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!!! That day will never be forgotten and that is because of Lace and a Barn!!!

Marie · Married on 12/06/2014

My daughter and son in law recently were married at the Paseo in Arizona! We had the pleasure of working with Lace and a Barn for floral and decor! I highly recommend this company and their talented team! They are creative, accommodating and so nice!!! Everything was beautiful and put together perfectly!

Lace & a Barn 15
    Lace & a Barn 16

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Lace & a Barn did everything that I asked for them to do. they went above and beyond to make my special day more beautiful than I even imagined it would be. they were very affordable and accommodating. I would recommend this vendor to anyone! They are such humble, efficient, knowledgeable, and professional people!!!

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

My husband and I️ recently used Lace & a Barn for our event rentals as they came recommended by our venue. They were very flexible in terms of having to reschedule meetings. The decor available through Lace & a Barn is beautiful as well. However, I️ did not have the best experience with the staff. The team was particularly short in emails and not very kind or accommodating- in the end, I️ felt more like a bother than a valued customer. One thing that sticks out for me was the issue of writing on a mirror. My husband and I️ wanted a simple welcome message written and I️ sent a screenshot of one to L&B. I️ never heard back from this email, and I️ ended up finding a different photo I️ liked better. I️ sent this to them and was told we could not change anything because “the lady who does the writing is out of town”... this was 2+ weeks out from our wedding and we were being told no after spending $1,000+ with them. I️ do wish we had used a different company for our wedding day, our experience didn’t feel very personal or like they cared that they were a part of the biggest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Lace & a Barn's reply:

Glorija, We are so sorry that you were not happy with our service, and that we may have negatively impacted your wedding day in any way! We do try to conduct our business as flexibly as possible for our clients. Regarding the mirror, we were truly sorry that we were unable to change the font. My understanding was that the saying was to remain the same, but you were inquiring about modifying the exact calligraphy or font being used. Unfortunately, as mention in your above review, however misrepresent in quotations, our calligrapher had left out of town. When we requested your final saying for the mirror, we did so with the intention of having it prepared for your wedding, and although it was exactly 2 weeks prior, this is a typical cut off period for businesses to allow changes as we must being preparation for large events. Regretfully we did not send you an image of the completed mirror to show you just how gorgeous and similar the calligraphy was to your wedding font, the saying being the exact same, just a slight variation in writing style. We will be sure to be more clear about our timelines moving forward with future couples. We do appreciate your feedback, and will do all that we can to improve our communication methods! We truly love all our couples, and the services we provide and are very regretful that you did not have a good experience working with us. We wish you and Maximilian a lifetime full of love + happiness together! Warmly, Jodie, Tammy & Jill