Lace & a Barn Reviews

Lace & a Barn 6
Lace & a Barn 7

Madison Taylor · Getting married on 11/19/2019

The best!

Lace and Barn added so much to our wedding to make it the MOST BEAUTIFUL day ever. Our guests loved everything and were able to feel comfortable with plenty of places to sit down because of the amazing furniture. It was the little details that really made our day beautiful and the gals at Lace and Barn were so helpful and flexible when I kept adding things and changing my mind.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Lace & a Barn 12
    Lace & a Barn 13
    Lace & a Barn 14

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience! So glad I hired Lace & a Barn!

My husband and I recently got married at The Paseo, and used Lace & a Barn for all of our furniture and decor rentals. We had such a great experience with their team, and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

I worked with Jodie for everything throughout the planning process, and she was so great! Always quick to respond, and she was willing to make changes for me right up until the end. Everything they have is so beautiful and is great quality – it made our wedding everything I hoped for! I even ended up having some extra lantern rentals and things like that, and Jodie used her expertise to place them during the set up. I loved what she did with them!

I would highly recommend renting from Lace & a Barn! Their collection of rentals is amazing, and they are very affordable!

Sent on 04/25/2019

marisol · Married on 02/07/2019

L&B are amazing!!!

L&B were one of my vendors for my wedding at The Paseo. They are amazing! They were quick to respond to any questions I had and their team is incredibly talented! I showed them a picture of what I wanted for my center pieces and they did an AMAZING job! I am so in love with their work!
    Thank you L&B!
    -Erik & Marisol

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Lace & a Barn 15
    Lace & a Barn 16
    Lace & a Barn 17

Brittany Martin · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience!

Loved working with Lace & a Barn! Such a sweet family business! I sent them photos and shared ideas of what I was looking for and my wedding day pieces came out even better then I had imagined. They were flexible and allowed me to add items to my order throughout the process. Definitely recommend for florist needs!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2018

A wedding MUST have!!

I was sooooo in love with Lace & a Barn! They are FABULOUS!!!! The team at LB was such a joy to work with and my reception was a complete hit because of their beautiful work! We chose twinkle lights to hang from our venues ceiling, and it was so romantic. It felt like we were dining and dancing underneath the desert sky the whole evening. It was so perfect. They also installed a floral chandelier (ladies, if you haven’t seen their floral work then I suggest you head to their website right now!). It was a SHOW STOPPER! They took my vision and made it come to life. I am forever grateful! Their prices are amazing, their customer service deserves 6/5 stars, and they will make your wedding unforgettable. I highly recommend the LB team to every Arizona bride!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Lace & a Barn 18

Rachael · Married on 10/06/2018

October AZ Wedding

There are no words for how beautiful each and every piece that Lace & A Barn added to our wedding day. Seriously, it looked like a dream and we were on a budget. They were so flexible to work with me after multiple requests to add on and take away from our concept (I was disorganized bride) and they just rolled with it without a second thought. They will make your day look like a dream!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Alana · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing florals, decor, and design!

We used L&B for our October wedding at The Paseo and they were absolutely amazing to work with!! Our wedding was a destination wedding so it was important to me that I didn't have to worry about a lot of little details. The L&B team did an excellent job communicating with me via email. They provided ideas and suggestions as I needed them and really brought my vision to life! Our florals were absolutely gorgeous as well as our sweetheart table and other decor! We highly recommend L&B!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Lace & a Barn 25
  • Akimi

Akimi · Married on 09/23/2018

Picture perfect!

Jodie and the Lace and a Barn team were a dream to work with! I was an out-of-town bride planning a wedding from afar and Jodie was extremely helpful, flexible and made everything so simple. I sent over some inspiration photos and Jodie helped bring my vision to life. Lace and a Barn has amazing inventory and decor to make any bride's dream wedding come to life. Definitely would book them again and refer to any of my friends getting married in the Arizona area. :)

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Lace & a Barn 26
    Lace & a Barn 27
    Lace & a Barn 28
    Lace & a Barn 29
    Lace & a Barn 30

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2018

The ladies at Lace & a Barn went above and beyond my expectations and made our wedding an absolute dream! Each time I met with them or worked with them via email they were incredibly kind and responded quickly. I am a very visual person so we often communicated with a lot of photos and when I saw my sweetheart table and all of the florals and decor for our seating arrangement my vision had been captured and was better than anything I could have imagined. If you're looking for gorgeous florals, draping, rustic chic furniture rentals, and trustworthy staff look no further than lace and a barn.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Lace & a Barn 31
    Lace & a Barn 32
    Lace & a Barn 33

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Lace and a Barn is so willing to help with whatever you need! They are willing to take any idea and run with it. Their whole team was responsive and professional. I loved that I was able to make monthly payments for all of my rentals as well.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

This company made our special day feel so unique. Their furniture rentals are beautiful! This company is extremely east to work with! They set up the rentals and took them down. They offer so many different rentals it was SO hard to choose! Our wedding day was so special and beautiful. Thank you guys! Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Lace & a Barn 34
    Lace & a Barn 35
    Lace & a Barn 36

Ashlee · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely amazing! Lace and a Barn set up drapery and lighting and created our table seat chart for our wedding and did an outstanding job! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

We were so fortunate to work with Lace and a Barn as our wedding florist. From the consultation through the wedding day, the team was communicative and very professional. What I loved the most is that Lace and a Barn listened to my limited knowledge of what I wanted and were able to quickly figure out my "style" of flowers. They then put some creative touches to make the flowers even more beautiful than I anticipated. Lace and a Barn was also willing to work within my budget, which I found very helpful. I would highly recommend Lace and a Barn to any bride and groom looking for a florist. Thank you, Lace and a Barn, for the beautiful flowers!

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Si'on

Si'on · Married on 12/09/2017

The ladies at Lace & A Barn were phenomenal! They were responsive, helpful, and so sweet. They worked with our tight budget and were completely accommodating as I made multiple last-minute additions and changes, even ordered charger plates in a different color for our big day. They even offered to facetime me for meetings since we live about an hour away from them, which was incredibly helpful during a busy wedding planning time. They provided our beautiful ceiling drapery & chandeliers, sweetheart table, signage, charger plates for all our guests, and yard games. We were impressed with their inventory, flexibility, and their hard work. Thank you L&B for helping make our wedding day a dream come true! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Lace & a Barn 37
    Lace & a Barn 38
    Lace & a Barn 39
    Lace & a Barn 40
    Lace & a Barn 41

Janine · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Lace and a Barn was seamless and easy. I fell in love with them at a bridal show. Their rentals and décor were everything I was looking for to add to our wedding day. They are very helpful with helping hone in my ideas/wants. They were also budget friendly and did not make us feel small with our limited budget. They were willing to work with us, which was truly amazing compared to some other companies out there. I also loved that they did florals. I did not want anything over the top and the simple white rose bouquets they put together for me were stunning and everything I wanted without the extreme price tag. You will not go wrong with Lace and a Barn!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you L&B took my wedding vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for the decor. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your decor (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2017

Lace & a Barn was a great decor choice for our wedding. Tammy and Jill met with my husband and I to help us make selections. They offered great suggestions and our wedding decor was absolutely beautiful. They delivered, set up, and picked up all items to our wedding venue so we did not have to worry about it on our special day. The chalking on the signs was perfect and all items were displayed beautifully. The staff were so easy to work with and very responsive to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Cathi · Married on 10/06/2017

Lace and a Barn and their decor rentals were the perfect addition to our day! Their lighting, chandelier, and drapery was absolutely gorgeous and the furniture and small details they offer was perfect to complete the look of our vision. They were so helpful and timely in their response and was even willing to work with us on our budget. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without their services. Not only do they offer a beautiful product, but truly care about making it everything you want and more. don't hesitate to add L&B to your vendors!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Naida

Naida · Married on 09/30/2017

I fell in love with LB because of The Paseo (which is 100x even more beautiful using LB’s drapery!) when they were still fairly new to the business. The best thing about these ladies is their creativity, professionalism (yes, even as a family owned business), and their willingness to help! We ordered the drapery, and lighting in the pavilion at The Paseo, as well as furniture rentals (Vivian settee, white wingbacks, teal backless, gold coffee table, and their tan love seat with sweethearts table) and the most beautiful greenery chandelier one could ever imagine! I am not kidding – the incredible smell of that chandelier is unforgettable. There were multiple times where I would purposely go and stand underneath it. These ladies were not only a pleasure to work with, but they were extremely flexible with me and changing my mind. They also threw in extra pillows on the couches – I had no idea they were going to do that. It was a lovely little surprise when I showed up to the venue! Honestly, my only regret was not using them for everything. Don’t get me wrong, I liked all my vendors, but LB does not disappoint! Thank you, Jill and Tammy for all your help!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Lace & a Barn 42
    Lace & a Barn 43
    Lace & a Barn 44

Danna · Married on 04/30/2017

Working with Lace and A Barn was great for our wedding! They offered personalized service and were very helpful in helping us figure out what we wanted for decor and flowers but also helping us stay in our budget for it all. Everything looked beautiful the day of and turned out just like we expected!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Challis · Married on 02/25/2017

They have so many things to choose from! We used a couch, wing back chairs, drapery, and so much more to give our venue the added personal touches.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Wow, we loved how Lace and a barn added so much to our venue decor. We used lighted drapery and chandelier and it was absolutely beautiful and went so well with our decor. Guests were raving about it!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Vianey · Married on 02/04/2017

It was absolutely amazing to work with Lace & a Barn! I simply emailed what I wanted, sent photos of my ideas, and they made it happen! Communicating with them was such a breeze and they responded to every email promptly (even the emails one day prior to the wedding when I decided to rent last minute items)! The day of the wedding, they were professional, set up promptly, and everything was displayed perfectly. Their furniture pieces and chandeliers were beautiful and truly added the touch of elegance to our wedding that we were looking for! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

They were amazing! They really worked with me and made my day special. SO many guest raved about how beautiful the wedding was! I am so grateful I found them and was able to use them! They were absolutely amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Evelyn · Married on 12/03/2016

I am absolutely in love with Lace and a Barn. Tammy, Jodie, and Jill were wonderful to work with and truly helped create the wedding we envisioned. They took care of every little detail and made our day as stress free as possible. All the decor and floral was so beautiful and better than I could have dreamed of. They definitely take pride in their work and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2016