Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Dayton, NJ View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Janet
    Janet J. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding

As a bride who knew little to nothing about makeup and rarely wears it, Arfana was exactly the hair and makeup artist I needed for my wedding. From the very beginning, she was thorough and detailed, and she asked a lot of questions to get to know me and create a very personalized bridal look. I absolutely fell in love with her work after my trial and booked her the same day. It was the first time in my life that I was 100% satisfied after getting my hair and makeup done. Moreover, she is exactly the type of company you need if you're stressed out at 4am on your wedding day, running on little to no sleep, and have to sit in a makeup chair for 3-4 hours. Arfana foresaw that I would be burnt out and turned my bridal suite into a safe, quiet space for me to get away from the chaos outside, let me squeeze in a power nap while she did my hair, and kept me laughing throughout the process. My main request to Arfana with my bridal look was to make me look as much like myself as possible, and she truly delivered a classy, timeless look. I've never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and I felt completely comfortable in my own skin. She was heaven-sent, and I look forward to having her as a hair and makeup artist again in the future. Thank you for making my wedding day so special, Arfana!
  • Shivani
    Shivani P. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop your MUA search and book Arfana!

Arfana made a person insecure about her looks feel confident, beautiful, and most importantly HERSELF! I had the most amazing working relationship with Arfana where she listened to what I wanted and the vibes I was going for and executed FLAWLESSLY!

From my first phone call with Arfana, I knew she was the one! Prior to talking to Arfana, I had reached out to over 65 hair and makeup artists for my wedding. Arfana's demeanor, professionalism, and passion for her art is truly amazing and inspirational. I booked her within days of talking to her!

Throughout the wedding planning process, Arfana was very responsive and always willing to jump on a call and talk. She gave me the feedback and honesty I needed throughout the process.

After my makeup trial, the confidence that I had in Arfana grew 10 fold. It grew so much that i just sent her a picture of my reception outfit and said - HAVE FUN I trust you.

During my wedding week in the midst of all the chaos, Arfana's presence was very calming. I was ready EARLY for each event. Also Arfana had a little touch up kit ready for me just in case I needed to reapply any of my makeup (its truly the little things like this that matter).

Not only was I OBSESSED with every hair/makeup look, but ALL of my guests from kids to parents loved each look. The amount of texts and calls I received after my wedding about my hair and makeup was unreal.

Arfana is not only an AMAZING artist but also an AMAZING person! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that is looking for hair and makeup! Like the title says - Stop your MUA search and book Arfana!
  • Anavi
    Anavi S. Married on 07/02/2022

The BEST artist

Arfana was absolutely amazing my entire wedding weekend! Not only did she make me feel beautiful for each event, but she was accommodating with schedules and most importantly made me feel at ease during the entire getting ready process. Her energy was so calming, which is something every bride needs during her big day!! I would recommend her to every bride to be!
  • illustration stars

Abha & Sandeep
26 photos 路 05/20/2017

Dayton, NJ, 08810
2014969001
Location of (Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding