Dayton, Dayton, NJ 08810 Map · Phone number

About Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 6
Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 7

Bujji · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Arfana is really an excellent makeup artist.. i got lot of compliments on all of my makeup and hairstyle looks i got done with her. On one occasion i was unable to travel to her place and i needed services where i requested her to come to my place on a very short notice... she did come by taking trouble even at a short notice and even got hair accessories. And now she has become my very good friend and my personal makeup artist where i can trust her for a look for any occasion.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ranja Basu · Married on 12/01/2018

Count on Arfana !!!

Arfana knows her job very well. She will make you feel very comfortable and give a patient hearing of what type of look you want for your D-day. She does her homework religiously so it saves lot of time that day in discussing or experimenting what to do or not. Her makeup looks glamorous, elegant and not overdo. Loved her hairdo which is pretty innovative. I am sure no one will be disappointed on her big day.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 8
  • Tanzin

Tanzin · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely loved it!

I am so glad that I found Arfana through a google search! Before officially booking her for my Gaye holud and wedding day makeup, I had a trial session with her. I was really pleased with her attention to details, responsiveness, punctuality and not to mention, her hospitality. During the trial session at her house, she served me snacks and water :)
    From the day I contacted her for a quote to the day she delivered my final makeup, she was always very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I have never had any professional makeup done up until that point. So I sure had a lot of questions.
    One thing I loved about her was how detail oriented she is. She listened to me very carefully to understand what kind of makeup look i wanted to go for. She sent me an email with a list of skincare routines leading upto my wedding weekend, which I found to be very helpful.
    She arrived to my house on time on both days and was very patient, even when my house was full of guests and very chaotic :/
    I loved how my makeup turned out for both days. It was very long lasting and I got a lot of compliments throughout the nights.
    I’d definitely recommend Arfana to everyone, and would love to work with her in the future again!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 9
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 10
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 11

Award

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes