Dayton, Dayton, NJ 08810 Map · Phone number

About Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 5
  • Janki

Janki Brahmbhatt · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Great experience

I had a great experience working with Arfana for my engagement hair and make up this past summer. She was very accommodating with all the mishaps that occurred on the day of my event and she was extremely easy to talk to. It was very obvious that she was very experienced and knew what she was doing. She created the perfect look for me and I received compliments from just about everyone that night. I am very happy to have worked with Arfana for my special day and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up services!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Anishka

Anishka Grover · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Book her stat

My only regret is not booking with Arfana sooner! Arfana is as professional as they come - she will make it a point to understand your skin better than you do. As someone who formerly worked in the service industry, I know Arfana is the gold standard in providing professional, meticulous and friendly service. I came to Arfana as an extremely stressed out bride on 2 occasions and in both she was successful in making me look and feel refreshed. It was really important to me to have an artist who can work with various skin tones besides my own (as my wedding party was multicultural). Arfana was able to do just that - she is truly skilled and knowledgeable in every aspect of her craft. She exceeded my expectations and went above the call of duty. I wish I had another event that necessitates professional hair and make-up so that I could book with Arfana again!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Rina

Rina Patel · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING Make-up Artist! HIGHLY Recommend.

I had Arfana do my wedding makeup and I could not have had a better experience. She was so easy to talk to and so knowledgable in her craft that I left each session knowing more about taking care of my skin and finding the perfect makeup that suited me. She created the perfect looks that not only complimented my outfits, but my taste in makeup as well. Everyone was blown away by my hair and makeup and I have her to thank for that!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Award

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup