Dayton, Dayton, NJ 08810 Map · Phone number

About Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 5
Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 6
Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 7

Aiman Aslam · Married on 06/08/2019

She did it all for me - Pakistani, South Indian, Mehndi and Nikkah looks!

I am a Pakistani bride who married a South Indian man and so I needed someone who could help me attain both my Pakistani and South Indian wedding dreams! I either had to find someone who did it all or find separate makeup/hair artists for each day. That being said, I'm lucky I found Arfana on instagram and knew she could help me achieve all my looks! (nikkah, mehndi, south indian, and reception) and we spoke for months whenever I had ideas or wishes! I told her I didn't want so much makeup that I didn't look like myself, but wanted to experiment with different looks that would look timeless when I looked 50 years from now. She was so responsive to every text/email and was one of, if not the most, VALUABLE and creative vendor I had! She was professional and experienced and I knew how much I relied on reviews to book my vendors so figured this was a way to give back to those whose reviews helped me pick Arfana. My only suggestion in the wedding process is to know who you're working with, because since I had such a good experience with Arfana I thought the girls with her who did my bridal party would be great and they just didn't live up to Arfana's talent (and of course I know that my bridal party wouldn't be getting bridal treatment/makeup). That being said, Arfana was very reliable and a pleasure to work with. My whole family loved her approach and talent! book her!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 8
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 9
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 10
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 11
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 12

Aemi Patel · Married on 05/26/2019

Bridal make up

I booked Arfana, after months of searching for a make up artist on instagram. From day one, she was very responsive, professional and patient with my needs. What I really liked about Arfana is that she listened to my needs and made sure I was comfortable with my looks for each events. She’s really good at keeping it minimal, which is what i like. I will be booking her for all my future events and would recommend her to all my friends and family. Thank you Arfana for making me look and feel beautiful and for providing such a wonderful service.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 13

Bujji · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Arfana is really an excellent makeup artist.. i got lot of compliments on all of my makeup and hairstyle looks i got done with her. On one occasion i was unable to travel to her place and i needed services where i requested her to come to my place on a very short notice... she did come by taking trouble even at a short notice and even got hair accessories. And now she has become my very good friend and my personal makeup artist where i can trust her for a look for any occasion.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Award

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes