Dayton, NJ 08810 Map · Phone number

About Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
Follow Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist on

Other couples have also viewed

• HAIR AND FACES BY MELISSA
aj tag logo copy 51 946491 160642829115331

30 Reviews for Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

• Amita

Amita S. · Married on 10/18/2020

Would highly recommend Arfana!!

I had the pleasure of working with Arfana Jasar for my wedding this year. Although we could not do an in-person trial, Arfana took the time out to meet with me virtually to understand my personality and vision for my big day. We instantly hit it off with our love retro timeless looks of actors from old movies and were on the same wavelength from the get-go! I was struggling to find a bindhi like the one I wanted in stores and Arfana took the trouble to look for it on her own! Arfana was extremely punctual and professional. She got me ready in time. She pre-pleated my saree beforehand and draped my saree to perfection! Arfana also brought my dream hairstyle to reality! I cannot recommend Arfana enough to other South Indian brides who are looking for a very talented makeup and hair artist who can pleat a saree so beautifully! She was such a pleasure to work with and I will never forget her!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Jimika M. · Married on 10/11/2020

Micro Wedding Experience

Arfana was accommodating and made sure to take all preventative measures during this time for my wedding. She was not only responsive and a great help to all my pre-wedding questions but went the extra mile to help answer any of my other wedding concerns to what would complete my look. I would 100% refer Arfana to anyone as her work speaks volume and she did an impeccable job.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Payal P. · Married on 07/25/2020

Arfana MUA review

Arfana is incredibly talented at what she does and if you are looking for someone that has the ability to make you feel beautiful she has a magic wand she is your artist. She knows how to work with each person’s unique features and when she is done you will feel so much more confident in your skin. Her work doesn’t change you as a person but emphasizing the beauty you already have. I have how natural, timeless and full coverage my look turned out. I love her gentle and empathic she was towards me. She took her time when she worked through my makeup, hair and draping but still managed to get me ready on time. my expectations were not just met but exceeded. I will never go to another makeup artist. I am so please with her service and I highly recommend her.

Thank you Arfana for making me feel so beautiful on my special day and thank you for being so patient with me.

Sent on 06/09/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Dayton, NJ, 08810 See on map
    2014969001 (Phone number)
    Location of (Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist)