Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Dayton, Dayton, NJ 08810 Map · Phone number

About Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist

Local to Dayton, New Jersey, bridal makeup artist Arfana Jasar specializes in providing wedding hair and makeup services to brides and bridesmaids throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With over ten years of industry experience, Arfana is passionate about crafting truly unique, flawless makeup looks that best suit the particular undertones of your skin. Arfana prioritizes excellent customer service and endeavors to ensure your bridal makeup session is a relaxing, stress-free experience.

Arfana is happy to tailor her services to your needs and can create makeup styles ranging from soft and romantic to bold and glamorous. She has vast experience working with clients of multicultural ethnicities and only uses the highest quality hair and makeup products to ensure the safety of your skin. All of her hair and makeup packages are custom designed and priced to serve the particular needs of your wedding. Makeup packages always include the cost of false lashes. Some of her featured hair and makeup services include:

• Updos/styling

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 2
Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 3
Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 4

Rima · Married on 08/11/2018

I came across Afrana through instagram, she had done a few weddings of my friends before who all looked gorgeous so I figured why not go do a trial. I was not disappointed, she is so talented and knows exactly what to do. She helped me so much before the wedding with giving me recommendations for skin care products and a routine to follow, my now husband even follows her routine. On the day of the wedding she put in work, I was sick and she still worked with my coughing self to make me look flawless. I can't recommend her enough. She has an eye for things that you normally wouldn't see on your own. Afrana I can't thank you enough for everything. Also her pricing is so much more reasonable than a lot of the other make up artists I was looking into.

Mitisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Arfana is a terrific artist. I came across her through a series of references and surprisingly then, a lot of them recommended I work with her to have my perfect "bridal updo". Looking back two months after, I am glad to mention that I made just the right choice. It was all very perfect, from my make up to my hair style, it all seemed flawless.

She is very talented and has a flair at working with face and hair. She will certainly give you the right look, so you are prepared and confident for your big day! Her suggestions are valuable take them, and give her everything she needs - (a photo with make up, without make up or whatever else), for she will help unleash the princess in disguise.

Warmly,
    Mitisha.

Sapna · Married on 10/07/2017

Arfana is one of the most personable, professional, prompt person I have worked with. She treated me like a person, not a client. From the moment I interacted with Arfana on the phone, I knew she would be very easy to work with. When I had my makeup trial, she listened to me and performed the trial with patience and dedication. During my wedding week, I had the pleasure of working with Arfana for my Garba, Wedding, & Reception. She made me feel glamorous, fabulous, and beautiful. Through all the stress of wedding planning, I was so afraid of not feeling like "the bride". With Arfana's skills and talents, I felt like I was able to feel and see my vision of a "dream bride". Thank you so much Arfana for all your hard work and beautifying me. I recommend Arfana to all the beautiful brides looking for a makeup artist for their engagement/wedding event.

Award

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes