Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist Reviews

Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 7
  • Janki

Janki Brahmbhatt · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Great experience

I had a great experience working with Arfana for my engagement hair and make up this past summer. She was very accommodating with all the mishaps that occurred on the day of my event and she was extremely easy to talk to. It was very obvious that she was very experienced and knew what she was doing. She created the perfect look for me and I received compliments from just about everyone that night. I am very happy to have worked with Arfana for my special day and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair and make up services!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Rina

Rina Patel · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING Make-up Artist! HIGHLY Recommend.

I had Arfana do my wedding makeup and I could not have had a better experience. She was so easy to talk to and so knowledgable in her craft that I left each session knowing more about taking care of my skin and finding the perfect makeup that suited me. She created the perfect looks that not only complimented my outfits, but my taste in makeup as well. Everyone was blown away by my hair and makeup and I have her to thank for that!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Priya · Married on 07/06/2019

HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Arfana is truly a master at what she does. She is so incredibly personable, funny, and truly puts the bride first. Weddings can be extremely chaotic and stressful and I knew that I could rely on Arfana to make me feel glamorous, beautiful and confident on my big day. She is very knowledgeable, organized, punctual, and responsive to emails and texts. We communicated regularly up until the wedding day, and she taught me so much about proper skin care. She truly tries to get to know the bride and creates a look that is within her element yet bold and beautiful. She is a great leader and was able to accommodate some last minute hair and makeup requests for the bridal party while finishing up my hair and makeup. One of my biggest concerns of the wedding day was that I would not have enough time to create a second look for the evening reception but Arfana was able to transform me in the short time that we had between the events. I am so happy that I came across Arfana’s Instagram, I will always go to her for all of my hair and makeup needs. I cannot say enough great things about Arfana!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Aiman Aslam · Married on 06/08/2019

She did it all for me - Pakistani, South Indian, Mehndi and Nikkah looks!

I am a Pakistani bride who married a South Indian man and so I needed someone who could help me attain both my Pakistani and South Indian wedding dreams! I either had to find someone who did it all or find separate makeup/hair artists for each day. That being said, I'm lucky I found Arfana on instagram and knew she could help me achieve all my looks! (nikkah, mehndi, south indian, and reception) and we spoke for months whenever I had ideas or wishes! I told her I didn't want so much makeup that I didn't look like myself, but wanted to experiment with different looks that would look timeless when I looked 50 years from now. She was so responsive to every text/email and was one of, if not the most, VALUABLE and creative vendor I had! She was professional and experienced and I knew how much I relied on reviews to book my vendors so figured this was a way to give back to those whose reviews helped me pick Arfana. My only suggestion in the wedding process is to know who you're working with, because since I had such a good experience with Arfana I thought the girls with her who did my bridal party would be great and they just didn't live up to Arfana's talent (and of course I know that my bridal party wouldn't be getting bridal treatment/makeup). That being said, Arfana was very reliable and a pleasure to work with. My whole family loved her approach and talent! book her!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 8
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 9
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 10
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 11
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 12

Aemi Patel · Married on 05/26/2019

Bridal make up

I booked Arfana, after months of searching for a make up artist on instagram. From day one, she was very responsive, professional and patient with my needs. What I really liked about Arfana is that she listened to my needs and made sure I was comfortable with my looks for each events. She’s really good at keeping it minimal, which is what i like. I will be booking her for all my future events and would recommend her to all my friends and family. Thank you Arfana for making me look and feel beautiful and for providing such a wonderful service.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 13

Bujji · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Arfana is really an excellent makeup artist.. i got lot of compliments on all of my makeup and hairstyle looks i got done with her. On one occasion i was unable to travel to her place and i needed services where i requested her to come to my place on a very short notice... she did come by taking trouble even at a short notice and even got hair accessories. And now she has become my very good friend and my personal makeup artist where i can trust her for a look for any occasion.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ranja Basu · Married on 12/01/2018

Count on Arfana !!!

Arfana knows her job very well. She will make you feel very comfortable and give a patient hearing of what type of look you want for your D-day. She does her homework religiously so it saves lot of time that day in discussing or experimenting what to do or not. Her makeup looks glamorous, elegant and not overdo. Loved her hairdo which is pretty innovative. I am sure no one will be disappointed on her big day.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 14
  • Tanzin

Tanzin · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely loved it!

I am so glad that I found Arfana through a google search! Before officially booking her for my Gaye holud and wedding day makeup, I had a trial session with her. I was really pleased with her attention to details, responsiveness, punctuality and not to mention, her hospitality. During the trial session at her house, she served me snacks and water :)
    From the day I contacted her for a quote to the day she delivered my final makeup, she was always very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I have never had any professional makeup done up until that point. So I sure had a lot of questions.
    One thing I loved about her was how detail oriented she is. She listened to me very carefully to understand what kind of makeup look i wanted to go for. She sent me an email with a list of skincare routines leading upto my wedding weekend, which I found to be very helpful.
    She arrived to my house on time on both days and was very patient, even when my house was full of guests and very chaotic :/
    I loved how my makeup turned out for both days. It was very long lasting and I got a lot of compliments throughout the nights.
    I’d definitely recommend Arfana to everyone, and would love to work with her in the future again!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 15
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 16
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 17

Rima · Married on 08/11/2018

I came across Afrana through instagram, she had done a few weddings of my friends before who all looked gorgeous so I figured why not go do a trial. I was not disappointed, she is so talented and knows exactly what to do. She helped me so much before the wedding with giving me recommendations for skin care products and a routine to follow, my now husband even follows her routine. On the day of the wedding she put in work, I was sick and she still worked with my coughing self to make me look flawless. I can't recommend her enough. She has an eye for things that you normally wouldn't see on your own. Afrana I can't thank you enough for everything. Also her pricing is so much more reasonable than a lot of the other make up artists I was looking into.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mitisha · Married on 05/12/2018

Arfana is a terrific artist. I came across her through a series of references and surprisingly then, a lot of them recommended I work with her to have my perfect "bridal updo". Looking back two months after, I am glad to mention that I made just the right choice. It was all very perfect, from my make up to my hair style, it all seemed flawless.

She is very talented and has a flair at working with face and hair. She will certainly give you the right look, so you are prepared and confident for your big day! Her suggestions are valuable take them, and give her everything she needs - (a photo with make up, without make up or whatever else), for she will help unleash the princess in disguise.

Warmly,
    Mitisha.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rishita Dave · Married on 04/28/2018

Doctor Bride 4/28/18

Arfana is one of the best makeup artist I have common across hands down. From my makeup trial to my wedding day so made sure I was put at ease, listened to what I wanted, and worked with the changes when I liked something else. I wanted a natural look but still feel and look pretty on my wedding day and Arfana definitely delivered that to me. She was on time on the day of the my wedding day, made sure I was calm, and worked with my ridiculously long hair. She even tools to help put on my anklets. She was prepared for every disaster that could be possible for an Indian bride. She responded to all my emails/texts promptly and worked along with my crazy medical school schedule. I would highly recommend Arfana to all my family and friends. You can't go wrong with Arfana.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Vrajeshri · Married on 02/15/2018

A truly talented artist

I am so thankful that I found Arfana for my wedding day. From all my vendors, she was the most professional, organized, calming, and a truly talented make-up artist. From the beginning, she provided tips to get my skin to its healthiest. At the trial session, we became comfortable with each other which makes all the difference. She worked with me until we both settled on the perfect look. Even on the wedding day/night, she was able to adapt to the tan I mistakenly got and the time changes that tightened her schedule. You don't realize it, but your hair and make-up artist is someone you spend a lot of time with on your wedding day. Its important to have someone you're comfortable with. Arfana was able to keep me calm and glamorous throughout the day and for that I am truly grateful. I recommend her for all your high-stress, big day needs!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sapna · Married on 10/07/2017

Arfana is one of the most personable, professional, prompt person I have worked with. She treated me like a person, not a client. From the moment I interacted with Arfana on the phone, I knew she would be very easy to work with. When I had my makeup trial, she listened to me and performed the trial with patience and dedication. During my wedding week, I had the pleasure of working with Arfana for my Garba, Wedding, & Reception. She made me feel glamorous, fabulous, and beautiful. Through all the stress of wedding planning, I was so afraid of not feeling like "the bride". With Arfana's skills and talents, I felt like I was able to feel and see my vision of a "dream bride". Thank you so much Arfana for all your hard work and beautifying me. I recommend Arfana to all the beautiful brides looking for a makeup artist for their engagement/wedding event.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Meneka · Married on 06/17/2017

Arfana was recommended to be my by a friend who had also used her for their wedding. She was extremely easy to work with, totally understood what I wanted and helped to create looks that fit my style. She is very detail oriented, and even came to my house a few days before the wedding to pre pin my outfit and make sure everything would be smooth on the day of!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 18
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 19
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 20

Dharti · Married on 04/16/2017

Arfana is AMAZING!! She truly goes above and beyond to cater to client requests and is simply a pleasure to be around. I couldn't have chosen a better artist for my wedding weekend <3 Literally felt like a QUEEN! Do not hesitate to book her for your next event; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/01/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Arfana! Her never-ending patience, punctuality and styling powers were truly amazing. She went out of her way to make sure I had a seamless experience on my wedding day - from booking her availability, scheduling a trial, listening closely to how I wanted to look on the big day, and executing flawless hair and makeup that received continuous compliments all throughout the evening. I'd recommend her over and over again, and I can't wait to work with Arfana again in May for part 2 of my wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sangeeta · Married on 09/03/2016

Arfana is absolutely awesome and I would definitely recommend her. She did my hair and make up for my wedding reception day and helped me get ready. She kept me calm and did exactly what I wanted. I had told her I did not want heavy makeup and my hair to be down. She delivered the exact look I wanted. It is difficult to find people as genuine as she is. You won’t be disappointed. She is very reliable and her rates are very affordable. Looking forward to working with her again!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Arfana Jasar - Bridal Artist 21

Carmen Vanessa · Married on 06/11/2016

I was lucky to find Arfana through a friend. As soon as I had my first makeup trial, I knew she'd be the one I'd hire for my big day! Arfana was there on time with a positive attitude along with a smile. She was open to suggestions because she really just wanted to make sure I was happy with my look. Previously, I made sure I had scheduled my makeup trial appointment on the same day as my dress fitting on purpose to see how the look would pull together with my dress. After my makeup trial, I went to a dress fitting. I received so many compliments insisting that I provide them with her card which continued to happen as the day passed. Her makeup lasted all day then as it did on my wedding day. She and her assistant made up my whole bridal party including the moms. Everyone was more than happy with their makeup. I would highly recommend Arfana. She does great work at an affordable price. She is also very easy to communicate with. Arfana is a true pleasure!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Loved loved LOVED Arfana!!!!! She was always there when I needed her and worked around us all the time! She was very reliable and I trusted her from the start... not only was she my MUA but she became a good friend. Chose her for your big day, and you will not be disappointed! Will definitely be using her for all future events!
    Can't thank you enough Arfana!!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Tamiema · Married on 10/09/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Arfana. She styled me for both my Jewish and Hindu ceremony. It was a nerve wrecking experience as I barely had enough time to transition to my 2nd outfit for the day. I have no idea how she managed to transition my hair and makeup to accommodate my Indian outfit. The dupatta gifted by my in laws was so heavy, but she pinned it so comfortably on my updo. Arfana got along so well with my big family and my nana still talks about her!

Highly recommend Arfana!