Brockport, NY 14420 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,245
Availability Check your date

About Apricity Photography

Apricity Photography is a husband and wife team - John and Hayley Baker.

Our passion is the little moments and the big moments that make up your special day.

Our process lets you forget about the photography, leave that to us, you focus on savoring the experience of your wedding day.

A wedding is a celebration, but it is so much more. It is the first day of a shared experience between two distinct people who have decided that they are better as a team than as individuals.

That's a beautiful thing.

Check out Apricityphotography.com for more :)

Follow Apricity Photography on

27eb56918ea4c410 1483973513260 best of 2016 39
best of 2016 49

3 Reviews for Apricity Photography

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

I can't say enough good things about John and Hailey Baker. John was extremely responsive and attentive through the whole process. He took the time to speak with me before booking, meet with me at the venue and really go over what I wanted out of the day. Both he and Hailey were just so easy to work with and my entire bridal party felt comfortable around them - oh and did I say how amazing their work is? Truly terrific. I work in marketing and advertising so I know how to spot good photography. I'm really drawn towards natural lighting and his style is perfect for that. His price was also extremely reasonable for level of quality. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Apricity Photography! From my first meeting with John the owner and main photographer I knew from his demeanor, style and artistic eye that we were in good hands. He has a unique perspective and his photo's look like gallery pieces which is what I was looking for. He first photographed our engagement session in Buffalo, NY. I expected the whole session to last maybe an hour but we shot for basically a half day, just walking around downtown having fun, to going to the Outer Harbor and shooting until dusk. I also had an out of the box idea which John loved and was very happy to accommodate!

John had stayed in touch with me for the months leading up to our wedding in Buffalo, NY. His wife Hayley is his second shooter (who is so sweet) and she arrived with him on our wedding day. He had gone and scouted out areas around our hotel so we could do photos before the ceremony. The areas he choose were beautiful and full of city life. One of my favorite moments of the day was when we snuck out for a mini photo session at dusk during the reception, It was a moment ill remember forever.

Overall they did a fantastic job and I cannot wait to get my wedding photos!! I would recommend them to anyone who is searching for the perfect wedding photographer.

Thank you for capturing the best day of my life.

Sent on 06/13/2017

My husband and I just got our wedding pictures back from our photographer and we couldn't be happier! From our first meeting through, engagement pictures, the wedding day, and to delivery of our pictures Apricity has been top notch. There was an ease in the working relationship, and I feel that the pictures were really able to capture the essence of our relationship and the atmosphere we wanted for out wedding day. We have received so many compliments on the preview portfolio that was posted online and we couldn't recommend Apricity enough!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Apricity Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,445.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,245.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Brockport, 14420 See on map