6958 Willing St, Barnhart, MO 63012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

Our services are available throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas. Competitive pricing and excellent customer service are the hallmarks of our family-owned and operated business. We provide sound and video for all types of special occasions, including weddings, anniversaries, graduation parties, and birthdays. With over 22 years of experience, weddings are our specialty. Let us know how we can design a package to meet your needs.

Follow Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth on

99 Reviews for Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

• Jane

Jane Dierker · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Couldn’t get any better

They offer everything you want for your entertainment at a reasonable price

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Experience with the whole team!

I used Applause for DJ and video services at my wedding at Little Piney Lodge in November 2019. After searching and looking at many DJ and video companies, I found Applause and they were the whole package, making my life so much easier. Booking with Amanda was a breeze. I had a ton of questions and she worked with me to find the package that was best. I used them for our ceremony sound and audio as well and everything turned out great. We didn’t have to worry about anything. Amanda, John and Abby arrived to set-up and immediately started filming. They worked so well with my photographer. Everything felt so natural, you couldn’t even tell they were there. The shots they got were amazing and I can’t say enough about the drone footage. Our video turned out amazing and I’ve gotten so much wonderful feedback from my friends and family. What’s even better is you don’t just get a sneak peak and a highlight video- you get full footage of your ceremony and reception. I LOVED being able to share our highlights with everyone and watch the full ceremony with my husband and family. It was amazing being able to relive those moments. Nothing felt fake or rehearsed. I had a specific timeline I wanted for our reception and Amanda made sure they got everything and more. John was the BEST DJ/EMCEE- I was worried because I’ve been to and in weddings where names are pronounced wrong, people are skipped, and events are missed- I had nothing to worry about. Everything was on queue and the timing was perfect. We made a list of songs that were our ‘must haves’ and songs we liked or that were requested from our guests- and John took it from there. We had a packed dancefloor the entire night which was exactly what we wanted. I am so lucky and thankful to have booked Applause and highly recommend doing so if you’re questioning it.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Leilani · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

Applause was amazing! They communicated so well and answered any questions we had throughout the process. I highly recommend them! We wouldn't have been able to do it without them. Such a great team and so helpful! Not only were their services phenomenal, they helped with small things throughout the whole day that made a huge difference. I would give more than 5 stars if that was an option!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Pricing

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Price Rates

• Mike Heine Photography Wedding Photographers

Applause makes great videos and they are easy to work with.

• Russo's Catering Wedding Caterers

Applause Productions is not only great to work with, but their talent is amazing! The videos that they have made for us and for our clients are unbelievable. The drone footage helps capture shots that other videographers can't get! We highly recommend Applause for the whole package; DJ, video, and more!

• Steven Corley photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with John and his team several times over the years. He always knows how to get people on their feet.

• 6958 Willing St Barnhart, 63012 See on map
    Location of (Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth)