6958 Willing St, Barnhart, MO 63012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Pricing

About Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

Our services are available throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas.  Competitive pricing and excellent customer service are the hallmarks of our family-owned and operated business.  We provide sound and video for all types of special occasions, including weddings, anniversaries, graduation parties, and birthdays.  With over 22 years of experience, weddings are our specialty.  Let us know how we can design a package to meet your needs.

Follow Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth on

101 Reviews for Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

• Jane

Jane Dierker · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Couldn’t get any better

They offer everything you want for your entertainment at a reasonable price

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Orlando · Married on 08/30/2020

They made our day so easy!

They were all so great. We did the photobooth/DJ/videography package & every single person from Applause that we worked with was absolutely great. The day was so stress free and they were a big part of that.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Valarie

Valarie Senter · Married on 12/15/2019

Best out there

If I could give more than 5 stars. I absoutely would. I booked Applause for my December 2019 wedding at Haue Valley and am so thankful that I did. From the open house where I met them to recieving our video footage after the wedding there was never a delay in communication or annoyance at my 1000 questions or silly requests. Heck they even responded when they were on a family vacation letting me know that they were away but would look at their system and answer my question as soon as they got back on Monday so I wasn't left hanging wondering when they were going to respond. The day of our wedding there was a huge snow storm. My guests were cancelling left and right as the highway and other roads shut down. They sent me a text first thing that morning letting me know that no matter what they would be there... and they were! And they were there way ahead of schedule. They helped with the timeline, questions I had throughout the day, getting the most gorgeous shots, recommending some places to my photographer and even surprising my groom with a mini mosh pit during our reception. Applause Wedding are the people you want to book for your special day. They will make sure not a moment is missed. We booked them for Photobooth, DJ, Cermeony sound, and videographer and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. They called me a few times during the planning process and again a few days before the wedding to confirm there were no changes and went over the timeline. Everything went exactly to plan. The cermeony music, mic for our officiant and everything went on with no issues! We booked the photobooth option and it was the hit of the night. Our guest took home a print out of their photo AND they were all uploaded to Facebook that same night so they could share and tag themselves. Speaking of same night... my wedding was December 15th. I had the sneak peak of my wedding footage at midnight that night!! Within just a few hours of my wedding being over they uploaded a sneak peak that my family and friends that missed the wedding were able to enjoy! I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and was super excited to see that they had a "Dealthly Hallows" monogram for lighting. I was able to add a bit of one of my favorite things into the wedding because of this!
    The reception dances, music, dj everything was smooth and the dance floor was almost never empty. It's important to have such a great DJ who can control a group and keep everything running smoothly and Garrett did amazing. After the wedding was over, they kept me up to date with when they were working on the final video and what day I would get it and once again... I got it earlier than I expected! The best part is that they give you the ENTIRE footage of your day on top of the highlight film. They keep the camera rolling all night (ceremony, reception, dances) and give you ALL the footage. There are so many things that I missed that night that I was able to see for myself and share with my guests that couldn't be there. I am so glad that we had Applause. They never let us down a single time and always kept me calm (which was hard when people kept cancelling haha). Abby, Garrett, Amanda and John are FANTASTIC. And if I ever need to use a DJ or Videographer again... I will definitely be calling them and I recommend you give them a call too!!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Pricing

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Price Rates

• Mike Heine Photography Wedding Photographers

Applause makes great videos and they are easy to work with.

• Russo's Catering Wedding Caterers

Applause Productions is not only great to work with, but their talent is amazing! The videos that they have made for us and for our clients are unbelievable. The drone footage helps capture shots that other videographers can't get! We highly recommend Applause for the whole package; DJ, video, and more!

• Steven Corley photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with John and his team several times over the years. He always knows how to get people on their feet.

• 6958 Willing St Barnhart, 63012 See on map
    Location of (Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth)