Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Reviews

90 | Barnhart, MO

90 Reviews for Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

90 Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Reviews

Hilary · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Applause for DJ service for both ceremony sound and reception. They did a fantastic job with both and people were commenting all night on how great the dance party was. We loved the lights they brought for the dance floor.

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I booked Applause Productions for our wedding on March 11, 2017 on a whim and WOW are we glad we did! Prior to booking with them, having a videographer was sadly at the bottom of our budget and I wasn't sure if we would be able to swing it. Most of the couples I knew who had recently gotten married skipped videography and all of them told me "I really wanted it, but honestly we probably would never watch the videos and it just wasn't in our budget". I was starting to agree with them just because of the pricing scales I had witnessed, but let me tell you all of those people were DEAD WRONG! If this is where you stop reading, let me assure you my husband and I have watched our FULL video nearly 6 times through and we have only been married a little under 2 months. We still hadn't booked a DJ when I came across Applause. I watched a couple of their videos and looked into their DJ services and instantly fell in love! I contacted them only to discover they were running a BOGO (Buy One Get One) deal at the time. If we purchased videography for $1500 our DJ would be free!! We had only exchanged one e-mail at the time, but I booked them instantly without even meeting them and I am SO SO SO happy that we did! On the day of our wedding Amanda and their crew met us at our venue around 11:00 AM and didn't leave our sides until the END of our reception at 11:00 PM! John was working a second wedding the same day as ours, however our DJ had been trained under John and was AWESOME! He kept everyone on their feet all night and really played off the crowd when choosing what song to play next. I could go ON AND ON AND ON about how pleased we were with this company. I would book them over and over again and have referred ALL of my recently engaged friends to them. You honestly just can't go wrong if you choose Applause Productions!

Heather · Married on 06/08/2018

I hired applause to do fisheye photobooth, videography and DJ services at my wedding in June and it was the best decision I could have made! They are so laid back and make you feel comfortable and don't make you feel like overwhelmed. They made sure we knew exactly what to expect and they made sure the day was going smoothly and we stayed on schedule! They took so much off of our plate and we truly are so grateful for them. I am absolutely obsessed with our wedding highlight video! They really captured the sweetest moments and hiring them was the best decision we could have made! I have recommended them to several people and will continue to do so! If I haven't said it enough already, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :D

Brittney · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I are thrilled with the results of our wedding video. Also, the dj was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Jaynie

Jaynie · Married on 03/11/2018

Where do I start with this company? If I could say one thing about them, I would say, hire them! A true all in one company that is great at everything they do! Amanda and John were there from the start of our wedding day to the end of the night. They had a foot in just about every aspect of our wedding and kept everything on track. I knew with them, we couldn’t go wrong! They’re wonderful to work with and made the process so easy! The uplighting and custom monogram transformed our venue! John absolutely rocked the DJ. The photo booth was so much fun and I love having those keepsake photos! Amanda was so helpful and has such a great eye for what she does. We absolutely love our sneak peak video and cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you Applause for such a great experience and for doing what you do best!

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 1
    Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 2

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

We received a recommendation from a friend to call Applause for our wedding media needs. Applause was incredible to work with. They are very reasonably priced for the EXCELLENT quality they provide!! We utilized their DJ, videography, photobooth, and uplighting/monogram services, and each one delivered! The photobooth was a HOOT for everyone (half the Christmas cards we received were photos from the fisheye booth!), the DJ was on point, and the videos we got back quickly after were incredible. We shed a tear every time we watch the highlight reel! Applause was respectful, flexible, responsive, and on top of every detail. I can't thank them enough for what that wonderful team did for us. Thanks again!!

laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Applause productions did an amazing job at our wedding!!! We had them do videography, dj, and the monogram. Every service was so awesome and they were so easy to communicate with and so fun! They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! We were truly amazed by their talent with the drone and with our video! Couldnt be happier!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Applause production is amazing! We did a package through our photographer and that included all day videography and DJ services from AP. All of the videography was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I couldn't be happier! These videos are the perfect way to remember our special day! And when they say all day it is all day! We have a lot of footage from the reception and it is awesome! There were two small rendering issues with our videos but we told them about it and they fixed it that night and had new copies in the mail the next day! As for the DJ services, we had many comments from our guests about how much they loved the music! In fact, once the reception was over it took almost an hour for most people to even leave! My husband and I were also extremely happy with DJ services! Finally, they are very flexible and affordable. We recommend Applause to everyone!

• Blair Waldorf

Coti · Married on 10/06/2017

The service from applause productions was top notch from reaching out for pricing to letting us know the status of our video. We initially hired them for just photobooth and DJ but they worked with us on pricing and due to our date not being a peak date we were able to add videography to our budget. Amanda was a pleasure to work with and worked with us on the custom monogram so it would match other elements of our reception and John was a joy to work with all day long and worked well with the photographer for coordinating so no ones "toes" were stepped on. Our guests greatly enjoyed the photobooth and DJ at our reception, and the process for providing song info was super easy. We were well informed of what was going on with our preview and video while we waited for them to be finished and greatly appreciated getting to see the preview prior to it being shared to social media. While we will love having our vows on video to watch whenever, we really loved getting to see the reception footage since it seemed like the reception flew by so fast so it was nice to see how much fun our guests had. I would not hesitate to recommend this vendor.

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow...where do I start?! To begin with, Amanda is amazing--she is attentive and answers back to any and all questions lightening fast. If there is just ONE service that I could repeat at the next 3 weddings that I will have for my other children it would be the services from Applause!! The video is INCREDIBLE and we can't stop watching it! The photo booth was the highlight of the night and guests haven't stopped talking about how fun the dance was! There is NO way, I would ever host another wedding without Applause...thank you for giving our family such beautiful memories from a wonderful day.

Chasity · Married on 07/29/2017

John & his team made the VFW hall look like an expensive venue! My monogram was perfect, fit the theme so well. The video they made was a tear jerker, the music was exactly what I requested all night long, and the fisheye photo booth is still being talked about today! I highly recommend their services. They know how to make a wedding perfect & seamless.

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Our experience with Applause producations was amazing!! They make the day a breeze. We absolutely loved John our DJ at the reception. We didn't have to worry about when to cut the cake, when to do the first dances or anything else! They do all that so you don't have to worry and you just enjoy the celebration! It was the best money we spent on the whole wedding. Book Applause productions and you won't regret it!

Jiajing · Married on 06/16/2017

Amanda and her team at Applause were truly wonderful to work with. My husband and I made a late decision to include videography and we were so glad we did in hindsight!!! Amanda and Abbey worked so hard to capture many wonderful and special moments on the day and accommodate our needs. They also worked extremely well with our photographer and coordinated things very closely and efficiently. We found other vendors were trying to upsell on every little detail but Applause were an absolute breeze to deal with! We were very lucky they were available at relatively short notice and the quality of their work was exceptional and professionally produced. You won’t be disappointed!

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2017

I am not someone who normally writes reviews but I believe this company deserves recognition for the service they provided. I used applause for both videography and DJ and I have nothing but positive things to say! John was an AWESOME DJ and videographer. Abby who also helped was very sweet! I can't wait to see the final product of the video but the DJ was more than perfect! He kept the dance floor full the entire night! Playing all the music requests my guests asked! And his wife amanda is awesome to work with as well. She answered any questions I had right away! Thank you applause team!!!

John · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you so much for everything you did. Several people asked for our playlist! Part of it was us, the rest was all John! Guests were dancing, taking advantage of the photo booth (they loved it), and really liked the projected "J & K" (as did we). John was also flexible with the schedule and handled announcements that we didn't even think about. Abby and the other videographer were also great to work with. Thank you again for making our wedding and reception a lot of fun and run so smoothly. John and Kevin

Kevin · Married on 05/27/2017

John had our guests on their feet the entire evening! He was great at reading the crowd. The videography was excelllent. They captured all of the special moments. Cannot recommend John and Amanda high enough. They will definitely be a good addition to your event!

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Applause for our DJ service, videography, monogram & uplighting. I could not be more pleased with them. They were absolutely outstanding. I had my ceremony an hour away from my reception. They did everything with such ease and I didn't worry at all about having them for a vendor. The highlight video was so amazing and I am glad I was able to share it with my family & friends. The music was fun and they really were able to get people out on the dance floor. The monogram lighting was beautiful. I highly suggest getting that. Communication between myself and the husband & wife team was great. I would definitely recommend them. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Brad and I cannot say it enough. You really captured everything that day and we are forever grateful for that.

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2017

Wow! Cannot go on enough with how happy we are with Applause Productions. We originally started out with the ceremony, DJ and videography services. At the last second we added the photo-booth, up lighting, and monogram. We are SO SO SO happy we did. The monogram was actually my favorite thing there! Our guest LOVED the fish eye photo-booth. It's 4x6 prints and you get endless prints for you and you guests. Then after your wedding the give you a link for access to all the photos in case you missed any. They have fun props and the pictures are awesome. It's not an actual booth, they take your photo. It really gave my guests something to do and got them to the dance floor! I had the guest print an extra copy and turned it into an advice book. Hilarious. John was AWESOME as a DJ. He had everyone out there all night long. We danced the night away! They have fun props with some songs that really get people out there having fun too! Amanda and John helped keep the night flowing wonderfully. They are so sweet and professional. I cannot wait to see my video! The day was so fast and I was so nervous, after our wedding John met up with us really quick so we could calmly read our letters we exchanged at first glance to record for our video! Much better than me trying to read it that day as I cried! Look no further, this company does it all, and get it all! So very worth it!!! Thanks to all the staff for a perfect night! Sincerely, Amanda and Nichole 3/31/2017

• W

Warren · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Applause for our ceremony sound, photo booth, and DJ! Let me tell you we danced from the first song until the last song. John was our DJ and this was by far the best wedding DJ ever (and i mean to any wedding I've ever been too). I know I'm a little biased, but seriously John controlled the night, made everyone dance (including my 95 year old grandma- she danced to Baby Got back- a priceless memory). Unlike some DJ's he made the bride and groom the center of attention the whole night, yet made the crowd go wild and excited for more! He kept the dance floor going, and the words that everyone said were this DJ is EPIC! If you have any doubts put them to rest, this is hands down the best DJ in the area and if you can book them do it NOW! They respond quickly and you don't have to worry about a thing. Loved our experience and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot express how happy we are that we had Applause Productions provide videography,dj, uplighting and monogram for our wedding. John and Amanda are so easy to work with and perfectly captured our day. Originally I was not sold on having a videographer for our wedding, but I am so happy that we decided to have one and found Applause. The highlight video, full ceremony, and reception videos are priceless (but also very affordable). We also received all of our dvds very quickly. We have received endless compliments on the video and the dj. I would recommend that everyone choose Applause, you will not regret it!

Jenn · Married on 01/14/2017

John and Amanda did our videography and we were blown away. They went above and beyond, really... There was a mix up with our letters to one another on the day of and I was so bummed they wouldn't be read in our video. I didn't say anything to Amanda and John because it was our fault that one got misplaced. Amanda messaged me on facebook asking to meet up to read our letters so that she could put them in our video. They drove all the way to our area on a Saturday and did the recording. Our 10 min video was more than we could have ever asked for. It was beyond beautiful. Not to mention they showed up at 9am and stayed until 9pm, really captured our entire day. I am SO glad they got recommended to me.

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Applause Productions was wonderful! From the time we contacted them to the wedding day they were great to work with! They gave me recommendations for other vendors that would be needed for our wedding. They provided ceremony sound, photo story, DJ, video and photo booth services for our special day! John and his team were very friendly. He did an amazing job all night long and kept the crowd entertained until the end. All the photos from the photo booth were on Facebook the next day! It was great seeing all those photos so soon! All our guests enjoyed the photo booth and had a blast using all the props! A couple weeks later he gave us some special pictures from the highlight video. I would recommend them to anyone who needs one or all of these services for ANY special occasion.

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

We cannot express our gratitude for Applause Productions enough. They made our wedding day come to life on film, something that we and our families cherish so much and something we will be able to share for years to come with our children. Their work is wonderful, and they provided a highlight film in the matter of weeks after our wedding, and full length film and footage of the entire wedding day in less than a month. They worked so well with us to understand our needs and what was important to us on our special day. Amanda and I exchanged messages frequently and she even called me the week of our wedding to confirm every small detail. Her and her team, which consists of mostly her family, are so sweet, accommodating, and creative. You can tell they really love what they do and they care about their clients! To think I almost didn't book a videographer for our wedding and then hit the jackpot with Applause Productions! Many brides say their biggest regret was not booking a videographer on their wedding day. I'm so glad we did! Book Applause Productions for your wedding day, you won't regret it!

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ and ceremony services were wonderful. They helped us keep the party going despite some major set backs and kept things flowing smoothly. We got so many compliments about them. Thank you John and Abraham for your wonderful service and attentiveness.

Mercedes · Married on 09/10/2016

They were absolutely amazing! Everybody has been talking about how fun our wedding was. DJ was so upbeat and so good at getting everybody involved and the videographer was amazing. The day turned out so perfect and I would not have been the same with anybody else! I would recommend them 1 million times to anybody !