Springfield, MO 65803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Aperture Video

We believe telling your story shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. We also don't accept kidneys for payment, so we don’t expect you to shell out more than the minimum to get a creative and top-of-the-line product, no matter what budget you’re on.

Weddings, commercial promotions, family events, music videos, you-name-it… we’d love to tell your story. Cinematic, moving, and creative, our edits will capture whatever mood and moment you’re looking for.

As the new kids on the block, we’re looking to build a mutually beneficial relationship: we’ll give you more than those other guys will for less moohlah, and you help us grow!

Follow Aperture Video on

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 10 vídeos

8 Reviews for Aperture Video

Emily · Married on 03/18/2017

Aperture Video filmed my wedding in Kansas City this past March. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with how our film came out - Joe captured every single moment from our day - from the big moments I had anticipated seeing to the small moments I likely would have forgotten about otherwise.

He picked the perfect music to accompany our film and the film quality is outstanding. We get very sentimental each time we watch it because it takes us back to our wedding day so vividly.

Joe is professional, courteous, and goes above and beyond for his clients. He also has insane footwork skills and climbed up and down way too many stairs on the day of our wedding to get the perfect shot. We love our film and will cherish it forever. I really can't say enough good things about Aperture Video!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

I have been blown away by the work of Aperture! My only response upon receiving my video was WOW! By far some of the most amazing and creative work I have ever seen. I had been impressed watching other videos done by Apeture, but I never imagined my video would be as amazing as the others I had seen. Somehow Joe was able to take a whole days worth of events and capture it in a short video. I felt like I was reliving the day as I watched, every time it brings me to tears. Joe is truly a storyteller, in the most beautiful way possible.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Emily · Married on 02/06/2016

I am so shocked and overwhelmed by the work of Aperture Video. I had seen the other videos on his page, but when it came to my own, I never imagined it to be so beautiful. The artistry and cinematography is outstanding, the emotion captured throughout the video is heart-wrenching, and the music background accents each frame exquisitely.

This might seem like an overkill review. But as an artist myself, I expected a lot. Aperture Video blew my expectations out of the water. And I am so grateful to have this momento forever more.

**as an added note: Joe is such a lovely guy. I'll never forget when we were taking some pictures/video outside the reception and my veil started to fall out. Joe jumped right in to place it back in, as he had seen how my bridesmaids did it before the ceremony. Just a class act!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Aperture Video Pricing

Aperture Video Price Rates

Aperture Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2100
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Springfield, 65803 See on map
    Location of (Aperture Video)