305 Brookside Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Apercu Films

Apercu Films is a talented duo of cinematographers who strive to create wedding films that capture the essence of your relationship and all the little moments that make your wedding truly special. This team will work hard to transition your emotion and love for one another into the final product you receive. Book now with Apercu Films, and let them help you preserve the start of your new lives together!

Experience
Alexander Breaux and Aaron Johnston are the artists behind the cameras, both bringing their own style and experience to the table in order to create the Apercu Film's look. Alexander has had a passion for film since an early age, sharing his drive with his mother who always had the camera out. Aaron grew up in Lafayette in a musically inclined family and honed his skills through years of expression through a variety of arts.

Apercu Films offers coverage for all of your wedding day events. This cinematographer creates high-definition, full-feature videos that can be digitally downloaded or transferred on a USB flash drive. Their services include:

• Additional hours

b40b7e461b52bec1 Banner

• Videos 7

6 Reviews for Apercu Films

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2017

To say that Apercu perfectly captured our wedding day is an understatement. I went back and forth on getting a videographer for our wedding and am SO glad that we not only booked one, but specifically went with Apercu. Alex was so great to work with! He was so responsive and kind. I loved the style of their videos from other couples that I saw online and am over the moon with what they created for us. It felt like we dragged them all over New Orleans, but they were totally along for the ride and dedicated to making sure every detail was captured. I'm forever grateful. Thank you, Apercu!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Apercu Films's reply:

Thank you so so much Amanda! For this review and for having us there!

Macy · Married on 10/21/2017

Such a pleasure to have around on your big and they create such amazing work! I highly recommend hiring them for your special day!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Apercu Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,950.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• Christi Childs Creative
    Christi Childs Creative Wedding Photographers

As a bride myself, I understand the importance of having your day perfectly documented. As a photographer, I can not tell you how many times I have wanted to punch a videographer in the throat for getting in all my frames (LOL kinda joking kinda not....) I value both capturing the day in all in fullness, but also protecting the day so that it doesn't just turn into a vendor fest. The wedding day should be actually lived and experienced in the moment, and not just in memories. I said all that to say, I worked a wedding with Apercu films, and they were WONDERFUL to work with. They didn't distract from the ceremony, or reception, while still capturing and documenting the day perfectly. I would LOVE to work with them again.

• Aaron Lane Entertainment
    Aaron Lane Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with the guys from Apercu! They capture the most memorable moments in their unique style and create a movie featuring YOU as the star! Plus, their great fun to work with!

• 305 Brookside Drive Lafayette, 70506 See on map