Anthology Visuals

Rochester, NY View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Now booking for 2024!

We still have some availability for weddings in 2023, so reach out soon to see if we still have your date available!

Based in Rochester, New York, Anthology Visuals is a videography company that specializes in weddings. Owned and operated by Matt and Meghan, this company strives to create films that are a true reflection of your day. Once you reach out, we will ask to schedule a consultation to discuss your specific needs.

Anthology Visuals offers various choices to match the dream you have for your day. A highlight film, full coverage of your ceremony, and a one-minute teaser of your day are guaranteed. To learn more about about other options (number of videographers, coverage of toasts/speeches, travel, etc.), please reach out! We have provided a basic list under the "pricing" tab.

Thanks so much for reading, and congratulations!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Kara S. Married on 10/22/2022

Anthology Visual

When we started planning our wedding, we tossed back and forth the idea of a videographer. We are both not very comfortable in front of a camera to begin with so we weren’t sure if we wanted the extra footage of ourselves. But with some family not being able to attend, we started our research and found Anthology. Matt and Meghan were amazing from the very first conversation and it finally felt like we had someone involved in the process that could help us understand what we wanted and needed out of the day.

Fast forward to the wedding, and not only were they a dream to work with - coming in and taking the reigns quietly, they ended up being one of the biggest highlights of the day for us. They kept the day light and fun and it honestly felt like we knew them for years. We felt comfortable being around them and our day wouldn’t have been as magical without them.

The videos we’ve received blew our expectations out of the water. We cried the first time we saw them - and after watching it hundreds of times, we still cry. Their work was incredible and we cannot recommend them enough.
  • Megan
    Megan E. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing way to capture memories!

Anthology Visuals were awesome to work with and created amazing end products! We started our planning process with a phone call to discuss what we were looking for and their process. After booking, they would check in every once in a while to see how planning was going. They gave us advice on our timeline and many other aspects of playing. On the day of our wedding, we met Meghan and Matt for the first time. We met them at our venue and did our first look. Typically, I would feel weird having a camera following me around the whole day but I felt so comfortable with them there. Nothing felt staged or forced. About 2 weeks after the wedding, we got our first sneak peek of our wedding. A few weeks later, we received our full ceremony clip and clips of our speeches like we asked. They also surprised us with a couple other special moments from our day! Our wedding day flew by and I am so happy we were able to have these videos to capture these special moments!

Anthology Visuals's reply:

Hi, Megan!

Thanks so much for this review! It was our pleasure to work with you, and we wish you guys the best!

-Matt and Meghan
  • Aly
    Aly B. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Anthology Visuals. Best decision you'll make!

Matt & Meghan were A-MAZING! We decided shortly before the wedding that we wanted it all to be videoed and I am SO GLAD WE DID, and even more glad that Matt and Meghan were the ones to capture it for us. The video we have of our day to look back on is absolutely priceless. The day goes by so quickly, and pictures are great - but having this couple capture the actual footage is the one decision I am most glad we made. They are honestly just the most wonderful couple to capture your day for you. Easy to work with. Have a great style. Fun people to be around. Will get along with everyone. Fly under the radar as they capture the day. And I guarantee will make everyone they interact with laugh or smile as they do their work. Do yourself a favor and hire Anthology Visuals - what they capture will be the best part of your wedding that you walk away with (well next to your spouse hopefully lol). Guaranteed.
  • illustration stars

Team

Matt
Matt
Owner

OUT OF OFFICE: Thank you so much for your interest. We just welcomed our first baby into the world and will not be checking inquiries until October 8th, 2022. It may take a few days after that to get back to you, so we appreciate your patience!

Hello! I’ve lived in a lot of places, so let’s just say I’m from New York now. I enjoy ultimate frisbee, running, and playing drums.

I started this business after helping my brother edit videos for his company. Interacting with people is what I enjoy most. I like putting together the puzzle pieces to make videos you’ll watch for years to come.

Meghan
Meghan
Owner

Talk to me about Taco Bell, Peyton Manning, social work, or my pets. New Mexico is the state I lived in the longest. I still have a hard time pronouncing Chili, NY as “chai-lie.”

I first started expressing emotion through media in high school. I love that videography captures and invokes feeling. I could go on about me, but I really want to hear about you.

273 Sawyer St. Rochester, NY, 14619
585-568-7706

We don't work on Thursday evenings or Sundays, but feel free to reach out any time, and we'll get back ASAP.
Location of (Anthology Visuals)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding