615 S. Atwood Road, Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Annie Lee Photography

Located in Bel Air, Maryland and serving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Virginia, Annie Lee Photography specializes in senior and family portraits and weddings. All sessions are done on site, at the location of your choosing. I specialize in timeless yet innovative images to capture the important moments in your life.

Annie Lee Photography is named after my grandmother, Annie Lee Watkins. Growing up around all of her photographs of our family gave me the passion for preserving memories. She taught me that there is an important story behind every image, and I delight in capturing others stories.

Follow Annie Lee Photography on

img3015
045d1ace1952dbe9 1468419912282 dsc0007w

3 Reviews for Annie Lee Photography

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

I absolutely love the pictures from my wedding!! Allie is a wonderful photographer to work with and she captured beautiful memories that I will be able to relive for years to come. I would recommend Annie Lee Photography for any event whether it's a wedding, family photos or senior pics. No matter what, you are sure to have a wonderful experience with stunning results.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/09/2014

Annie Lee Photography is an amazing service. Allie has taken pictures for so many events within my family. Senior pictures, wedding pictures, maternity pictures, newborn session, family pictures. She has always been prompt with meeting and is entirely flexible in order to get her customer the best quality of pictures she can. My wedding pictures were outstanding and my husband and I have them up all over our house. Many friends are still jealous of the pictures from my wedding. The pictures she took of my newborn were so beautiful and I am looking forward to calling her in the coming weeks to do a session of him at 1 year! I would HIGHLY recommend Annie Lee Photography for all photography needs!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

This is a great wedding photographer with lots of experience. Knowing what you want helps the photographer capture the moments you think are the most important. Definitely recommend this photographer!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Annie Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 615 S. Atwood Road Bel Air, 21014 See on map