222 Fox Hollow Way, Manchester, NH 03104 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Annie Holt Photography

Hey friend,

Photography is my passion and I'm downright obsessed with it too! I truly enjoy sharing it with fabulous folks like yourself. Based in the beautiful Southern part of New Hampshire, I am an ambitious fine art photographer who focuses on engagements, portraits and weddings in the New England area. "I love to capture those tender moments during any given day, It's a way for you to hold onto life when it passes by so quickly" From the grand moments to the subtle details, I give each element equal attention and care. If it matters to you, it's important to me, and that commitment will shine through in each frame. I want to know what matters to you, and make that come through in your photos.

Follow Annie Holt Photography on

• Barefotos Photography
  • Racine Photography
  • K. Elizabeth Photography

3 Reviews for Annie Holt Photography

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

Annie is amazing at what she does! You can tell she is so passionate about photography and it shows in her photos. She was so helpful in the days leading up the wedding; meeting with us to discuss our vision and always so responsive to emails. She was great on the day of the wedding! She was capturing every moment and was in on all of the action without being intrusive, you won't even notice she is there! I highly recommend Annie if you're looking for a wedding photographer and will be recommending her to all of my friends! Thanks Annie!

Sent on 09/21/2017

S · Married on 07/15/2017

Annie was amazing! She photographed our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with her photos! She came to our venue area around 11:30am and didn't leave until around 11:30pm! She understood that we liked more candids then staged photos, but she made sure we had a nice balance of both. I also recommend the video package! She caught some great moments and you'd never know she was recording! She made us feel at ease and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others! My friend is actually using Annie for her wedding now!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Jada · Married on 08/10/2013

Annie did my wedding photos and she did an amazing job! She was professional and is very creative, I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to my friends !
    5 stars !!!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Annie Holt Photography Pricing

Annie Holt Photography Price Rates

• 222 Fox Hollow Way Manchester, 03104 See on map
    6036200171 (Phone number)
    monday - sunday
    Location of (Annie Holt Photography)