Annie Darr Photo + Film

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Based out of Columbus, Ohio, Annie Albrecht Photography specializes in capturing the special moments that unfold at weddings and other events. Owner and lead photographer Annie produces photographs that represent romantic stories in their entirety. Her passion for photography was ignited during an eye-opening trip to Iceland and she has been capturing photographs ever since. She treasures getting to know each couple she photographs and representing their union as authentically as she can. Her wedding portraits are able to capture the romantic sparks of each celebration.

Annie Albrecht Photography offers a myriad of services from engagement shoots to wedding day photography. Her wedding packages range from 8 to 10 hours of coverage and include the services of a second photographer. Annie has an eye for choreography and is able to facilitate and direct group shots. Otherwise, she likes to discreetly work in the background, recording the genuine moments shared between loved ones.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Ali
    Ali Married on 01/22/2022

Such a rock star

Annie has photographed me and my husband 3 times now & soon to be 4!
    From our engagement photos to a random styled shoot, to our small wedding ceremony. She is an absolute DREAM to work with, and the quality is hands down the absolute BEST!!! I cannot wait for her to photograph our reception next year and any other event in our lives. So flexible, helps coordinate, and have I mentioned how GREAT the photos are?!?!!! Would not book with anyone else but Annie!!
    Katie Married on 12/28/2021

Best Photographer Ever

Annie did the photos for our wedding on 12/28/2021. She did an AMAZING job! She captured so many beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. We had a small wedding and I did have some trouble finding vendors to work on a small wedding that was also taking place on a weekday. She was there smiling bright and early and made the day go so smoothly. She really knows her stuff and how to make sure she captures every photo you ask for. She met with us a couple times before the big day to make sure she got to know us (we opted not to do engagement photos) and know what was important to us. Annie is also starting wedding videography and we’re so glad she did our video. My husband and I had only ever wanted photos but Annie’s video truly blew us away! She went above and beyond. Annie also gave us sneak peeks right away and delivered all photos in a timely manner. We’re so happy we have our memories on film to share and highly recommend her for both photos and videography.
    Mallory P. Married on 11/06/2021

The best of the best!

Wedding photography is an art form that Annie has perfected. Not only is Annie incredibly sweet and personable, but she is such a hard worker! Everyone asked me if she and the videographer were a team because they worked so well together! She communicated with all of my vendors to ensure things went smoothly so that she could capture each moment. She led the way with every portrait that was taken and made me feel so beautiful and comfortable in front of the camera. We recieved our sneak peaks right away and were completely blown away!!! Every photo is perfect. Her editing style is very natural with a warm soft glow. We love having such beautiful photos to look at when we want to relive our day!

At the end of the night as Annie was heading out, she made sure I got a drink from the coffee truck we had at our reception. She noticed we were busy with our wedding guests and wanted to make sure I got my oat milk cortado! So observant and caring.❤ Annie truly is the best of the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Annie Albrecht
Annie Albrecht
CEO, CFO, CMO, VP, you get the idea :)

I started learning photography about 9 years ago in a high school classroom, but I didn't truly appreciate the art of capturing moments until my trip to Iceland years ago. From there I decided to invest in my art and offer my services as a wedding and elopement photographer and I'm never looking back!!!! The thing I love most about photography is capturing precious, timeless moments. I still look back at my grandparent's black and white wedding photos and I get goose bumps EVERY. TIME. Imagine how your grandkids will feel when they see your photos 40 years from now?! It's an amazing responsibility that I am happy to take on.

address Columbus, OH, 46204
Location of (Annie Darr Photo + Film)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding