534 greenblades court, Arnold, MD 21012 Map · Phone number

About Annapolis Photo Booth

Annapolis Photo Booth is the Baltimore-Washington Metro Region's finest company for photo booth rentals. We offer the most competitive prices as well as customized packages to fit your needs. In addition, we as a company pride ourselves on our professionalism and guarantee your event will be a memorable one.

Follow Annapolis Photo Booth on

AnnapolisPhotoBooth
photobooth2

7 Reviews for Annapolis Photo Booth

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2012

What an amazing time! Annapolis Photo Booth was such a pleasure to work with. Very easy, friendly, and quick to respond to all of our emails. I booked very last minute for my wedding and everything still went off without a single hitch. Our guests had such a blast in the photo booth and the strips were the perfect keepsake to take home from the wedding. The pictures are priceless. Our memory book is AMAZING and was even put together using our wedding color scheme.

I shopped around for a company to hire and Annapolis Photo Booth had the packages that I felt were the best priced, while still providing top notch product, equipment, and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a photo booth for their event.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2012

This was one of the highlights for all my guests!! Everyone loved it! They had tons of props to choose from, all of which fun and made for great pictures. The staff was friendly, professional, and provided seamless service! The picture quality is really good as well! We highly recommend Annapolis Photo Booth!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

I'm so glad we chose Annapolis Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding. It was a lot of fun for our guests. The bride and groom loved seeing all the photos in their memory guest book--- a thousand times better than the ol' signature guests book. When the reception goes so fast, it'll great to look back and see all the funny antics going on in the photo booth that you missed!

Sent on 07/14/2012

• Historic London Town and Gardens
    Historic London Town and Gardens Historic Weddings

Annapolis Photo Booth was at my bridal show last weekend and was a huge hit with all the brides and their guests. The only one of it's kind in the Annapolis area, I think it is a wonderful idea for any wedding and will be suggesting it to all my brides. Thanks Alex!

• 534 greenblades court Arnold, 21012 See on map