913 Melvin Road, Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number

About Annapolis Carriage

Annapolis Carriage offers Top of the Line wedding carriages for your very special day. Let us make all of your dreams come true for your perfect wedding. Once you are contracted with us and made all your decisions (colors and location); just take your time to focus on your special day!

Our service includes a braided and decorated horse mane and tail (colors of wedding), a Coachman, Footman, Just Married sign on the rear of the carriage, and most likely a choice of a white vis-à-vis carriage interior color (burgundy wine, navy blue,deep purple, hunter green) and white or black horse (we can not always accommodate the carriage interior and horse colors but make every attempt to do so).

Special Events would include a carriage, single-hitch horse, Coachmen and Footman for events such as wedding, engagement, graduation, parties and etc. This is not a taxi or limousine service so the area of travel is restricted (2 to 2-1/2 miles per hour). Please relay your desires with our Representatives to determine the validity of a horse and carriage ride for your occasion. ATTENTION: Special cancellation policies apply per type of Special Event reservation.

Within the City of Annapolis proper (includes Naval Academy): $350.00 for first (1) hour. Additional service in excess of the base one (1) hour: $200.00 per hour, not pro-rated.

Locations outside the City of Annapolis: $850.00 for first 2 hours of service (includes up to one hour of trailering time) Additional trailering time: $100 per hour (calculated by the hour). Additional service in excess of the base two (2) hours: $200.00 per hour, not pro-rated.

Decorated Carriage: $200.00 additional (includes carriage decorated in flowers of choice and braided horse mane and tail).

Engagement Ride: $150.00 / $210.00 (Private, 25 or 50 minute ride through the streets of Annapolis and including a memorable silver or gold plated, your choice, carriage ring box).

Please visit our website: www.AnnapolisCarriage.com

PICT2141
Wedding81206011
JessicaandJamie

3 Reviews for Annapolis Carriage

Brianne · Married on 10/02/2009

Toby and Stacey at Annapolis Carriage are just wonderful !!! Stacey was so professional and prompt and answered all of my questions and concerns. She even let me come to her farm and gave me a tour of her beautiful barn and gorgous horses. It was a relief to see what wonderful and excellent care the horses recieved, which was a concern of mine, being a horse owner myself. On the day of the wedding, everything was just perfect ! The horse and carriage were just breathtaking and almost as good as having my own horse there ;-) Stacey and Toby were so patient and kind with photographs and answering questions from my horsey friends. I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a wonderful carriage company to make their wedding extra special !!!

Sent on 10/18/2009

Beth · Married on 10/24/2008

3.0

Annapolis Carriage provided a romantic end to our wedding day. The carriage and horse were beautiful, and the driver was very professional. We were surprised when after working very hard to negotiate a price within our budget, we were informed that an additional 20% gratuity was expected. It was an expensive splurge for us, but we really enjoyed our private ride and it made for some beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/21/2008

1.2
      3.0

I was so upset, they closed down about 3 months before my wedding. I recieved a notice by mail, with my refund enclosed.

Sent on 07/23/2012