Denver, CO 80231 Map · Phone number

About ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY

HEY, WELCOME! I AM ANNA!

But my friends call me Anya

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY IS ABOUT DEPTH OF FEELING, NOT DEPTH OF FIELD." ? PETER ADAMS
PHOTOGRAPHING HAS BEEN ALWAYS MY PASSION! MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT I HAVE A STYLE OF "PHOTOGRAPHING WITHOUT POSING", BECAUSE IF YOU ARE MY MODEL IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE, YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A MODEL JUST BY BEING YOU!

My favorite moment is when couples would say: "We are really bad at posing" or "My fiancé does not like to smile in photos." Well, the surprise for my couples is that they all look like they are professional models, with a magical smile, in all my photos.

This is what makes me love my job even more! I do not just create memories for people, but I create memories of their lives. I am always so happy that, during the shoot, my models (whether it is kids in a family shoot or a couple on their magical day) think of me as a friend.

They enjoy how I help them, and to show how beautiful and fun they are! I love meeting new people, so let's meet for coffee so you can get to know me better!

Follow ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY on

img04692
img55581

12 Reviews for ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY

Abby · Married on 03/02/2018

Anya is absolutely amazing. From the moment I found her page on instagram, I was in love with her photos and style of photography. She was our wedding photographer and also did our engagement photos. Everyone is so impressed by her work. I am so happy we chose Anya to be our photographer. She definitely exceeded our expectations and is fun to work with! Hope to work with you again :)

ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY 1
    ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY 2

Sharron · Married on 05/06/2017

We were really lucky to have Anna as our photographer, she's a sweetheart. I loved our photos and have looked at them many many times over and over again. Anna did a great job and she captured all the beautiful moments and details. We didn't have a lot of time to pose (plus we are not big fans of posing), but a lot of the photos still turned out to be great and very natural. Anna was also willing to work with our timeline and budget, and was very accommodating throughout the entire time. Thank you so much, Anna!

Anqi · Married on 12/24/2016

She is a talented and professional photographer. We had a great time together. Love all my pictures! I will definitely hire her again. Highly recommended!

Award

ANNA PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Hair by Kaylee
    Hair by Kaylee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Highly recommended! Great vision for her photographs, gives great direction, punctual and so nice and funny! Love working with Anna!

• Denver, CO 80231 See on map