po box 173, Harbeson, DE 19951 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About angie moon photographer

Lifestyle + fine art portrait and wedding photography.

Follow angie moon photographer on

16 Reviews for angie moon photographer

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

We love Angie Moon! She shot our wedding on 10/21/17 in Lewes, DE and did a fabulous job!!! She was very attentive to the shots I wanted on the big day and kept us on point to capture them, while also allowing us to just let loose and enjoy our wedding day. She made sure to touch base with me before the wedding day to make sure she was aware of everything we wanted, including sunset pictures, and she even gave me advice regarding my day-of timeline to make sure things would run smoothly--and they did! She provided a few sneak peak shots immediately after the wedding and they are stunning! Angie, like us, is also a dog lover and she included our black lab in our engagement shoot, too. We love those pictures and know they turned out so well because of how comfortable Angie made us all feel. She's the best!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Annie · Married on 09/09/2017

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day. From the get-go, Angie put us at ease with her incredible expertise and calm demeanor. My husband can be a little camera shy, but you wouldn't have known it with Angie! She knew exactly what to say and how to capture our personalities. She took our otherwise unassuming first-look location and used the weird lighting to her creative advantage. I can't wait to see the shots!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

We just LOVE Angie!!! Angie's calm, collected nature is exactly what you want to be surrounded by on your wedding day! Throughout our engagement we got to know Angie and knew she was the perfect photographer for us! Some of our pictures are back and all of our family and friends are completely wowed!! So are we... We have the most amazing sunset photos!!! Angie knows how to take a sunset picture!! You cannot go wrong here, Angie is a joy to work with. We will use Angie for years to come to capture all the other amazing events of our lives!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Award

• Men In Black Wedding Officiants
    Men In Black Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

What a wonderful and beautiful job that angie moon photography can do for your wedding or event. What a wonderful and professional performance that Angie shows the couple and everyone involved in the whole event. Kudos to angie moon photography. Contact her today at: Telephone: 302.841.5519 - Email: angiemoon@verizon.net - http://www.angiemoonphotographer.com/.

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

Angie is amazing at what she does. She works diligently to get those unforgettable moments. She is there to get the pics but not so close that you feel too much of her presence. I love working with her and my clients rave about her work.

• Restaurant Nage
    Restaurant Nage Wedding Caterers

Angie Moon is Great, Professional and very creative!

• po box 173 Harbeson, 19951 See on map