Boynton Beach, FL 33435 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Angelic Voice

With over 10 years of experience performing for wedding ceremonies, I guarantee to add a satisfying, romantic touch to your special day! I can perform classical, modern, pop, or any personal favorite songs you love.

Follow Angelic Voice on

4 Reviews for Angelic Voice

Sandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Colleen, thank you so much for gracing us with your presence and helping make our big day that much more spectacular! What an awesome surprise you were! My husband Damian let me listen to your music months ago. I thought you were amazing then but to have you in person singing while we had our first dance was like a dream. Not sure how you two pulled it off without me knowing but I am so glad you did! You were so beautiful in your gown and really did sing like an angel. I would definitely recommend you for weddings or any other special event! Thanks a million!

~Sandra Rose 6.8.13

Sent on 06/14/2013

Bernadine · Married on 05/11/2013

My vocalist made my wedding a special one. She can sing like an angel. She is very profesisional. Her price is affordable. She is wonderful

Sent on 05/23/2013

Diane · Married on 06/04/2011

I first heard Colleen sing at her own wedding reception and my first thought was "Wow, I want her to sing at my wedding." Colleen was so flexible and was able to learn the lyrics for a song she never sang before and did a beautiful job. She also suprised us with a song during the reception and sang Etta James 'At Last'. I received so many compliments from my wedding guest of how beautiful her voice sounded. Colleen's voice added such a wonderful addition to our wedding and we are so happy she was able to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/20/2012

• A1 Tropical Weddings
    A1 Tropical Weddings Wedding Officiants

What an awesome idea! For the latest information tune into Weddings Radio. You can even ask questions, hear about different ceremonies.

• A1 Tropical Weddings
    A1 Tropical Weddings Wedding Officiants

Angelic Voice, the name says it all. Beautiful and romantic. A very nice touch of class for your wedding.

• Boynton Beach, 33435 See on map