Gardendale, AL 35071 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Angela Blake Photography, LLC

So much love and hard work goes into planning a wedding. After the wedding is over, the only thing you will have left (beside’s your fabulous new marriage), will be your memories and your photographs.

Angela Blake Photography will capture all of the the little details...all of the love, laughter, and moments in between.

Follow Angela Blake Photography, LLC on

16 Reviews for Angela Blake Photography, LLC

Shelley · Married on 10/19/2018

The best wedding photographer!

I’m so glad I chose Angie as my wedding photographer. She has the exact style I was looking for. She edits the photos beautifully but they still look so natural. Not too over edited/too blue/too orange/ etc. she captured so much emotion in our wedding photos and she is simply one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! She got all our photos back to us so quickly and we will cherish them forever. She helped our big day go smoothly and perfectly captured priceless moments. Angie is wonderful and I definitely recommend her!!

Kami · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't say enough great things about Angie! She not only took our engagement and wedding photos, but she went above and beyond to help with vendor suggestions and timelines. Angie was so easy to work with and brought a sense of creativity and fun with her. She and her assistance were extremely organized so the day went smoothly and I felt at ease. She captured my day so beautifully and I am so thankful for that!

Allison · Married on 04/20/2018

We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding than Angie. The pictures she took are beautiful, and really capture the spirit of the wedding. We also loved the addition of the wedding slideshow, and have gotten countless compliments on how good it turned out. So many people said they cried when they watched it! She also took a wide variety of shots and scenarios, all of which are gorgeous, so we have plenty of pictures to help us remember our special day!

Award

Angela Blake Photography, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angela Blake Photography, LLC 1
    Free 16x20 wedding canvas!
    Let me know that you saw the ad here, and receive a complimentary 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas of your favorite wedding image. (Valid with any booked wedding package. Deal must be mentioned at the time of booking/contract signing. Not valid on previously booked weddings.)

• Invision Events
    Invision Events Wedding Planners

Angie and her work are absolutely phenomenal. She is super talented, super friendly and can fit in most wedding budgets. She loves what she does and has a passion for shooting brides and grooms on their most important day. We highly recommend her and her services.

• Gardendale, AL 35071 See on map