Angel Farm Venue

336 Rocky Hollow Rd, Cave Spring, GA 30124 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Events 1

About Angel Farm Venue

Angel Farm Venue is a rustic wedding venue located in Cave Spring, Georgia, in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with breathtaking views of the Indian Mountain Range. The huge timber-frame barn is located on 92 beautiful acres on the Georgia and Alabama state line. The beautiful property is surrounded by mountains, trees, rolling pastures, a creek with a covered bridge, and a heart-shaped pond. It can host a variety of wedding events, from your ceremony and reception to your rehearsal dinner, engagement party, or bridal shower.

Facilities and Capacity

Angel Farm Venue can accommodate weddings of 200+ people. The main barn is a 26-foot vaulted structure that can be used for your wedding ceremony or reception. You can also hold your wedding ceremony outside at the pond pavillion, the meadow arbor, or the rustic sunset arbor. There is a covered porch that can be used for dancing and a stage for the musical entertainment. Regardless, every space includes breathtaking scenic views of the property. There is a fully furnished bridal suite with private bathroom and entrance with beautician chair and make-up bar and a Grooms Lounge fully furnished with a flat screen tv, arcade games, private bathroom and entrance all for couples to get ready on-site for convenience as well. Parking is available on the property and transportation to the barn is included.

All weddings at Angel Farm Venue include a wedding coordinator and planner to work with you throughout the planning process and be available on the day of the wedding and during a rehearsal. The venue includes tables, chairs, linens, and some additional decor to add to the beauty of the barn itself. Staff members will set up by midweek so there is plently of time alotted for decorating, the staff takes care of the take down of set up. Angel Farm offers bar service with bartenders, and you are welcome to work with outside vendors for catering and other services.

Pricing

Package 1: $4,500 (for 80 or less guests)

Package 2: $5,500 (for 160 or less guests)

Package 3: $6,000 (for up to 200 guests)

Package 4: $7,500 (for up to 250 guests)

For more than 250 guests please inquire for pricing options.

Follow Angel Farm Venue on

Angel Farm Venue 7
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Wedding!!!

Where do I begin? Angel Farm helped me create an absolute DREAM WEDDING!! I look back on my photos and memories and I continue to have "pinch me" moments. My wedding looked like it should have been in a bridal magazine. I couldn't have done it without the help of owner Kaye and her daughter Kandie. Those two took my vision and made it into a reality. From flowers to decor, they were so willing to offer me anything they had to help supplement the decorations I brought. Wedding planner Stacie helped me plan every minute of the ceremony and reception, and when it came to the big day, the three ladies facilitated every detail so perfectly that I was able to simply relax and enjoy every moment! I literally did not have a single ounce of stress the entire day!! To marry my best friend in such a gorgeous location, surrounded by loved ones... it was beyond every expectation! Everything was perfect!!! Even my vendors were commenting on how well everything went. They've experienced plenty of venue nightmares, and they were all extremely impressed with Angel Farm and how well they ran things... especially being new to the wedding scene. I can't say enough great things about Angel Farm and the Dyer family. Thank you... for everything!!!!

Angel Farm Venue 11
    Angel Farm Venue 23
    Angel Farm Venue 24
  • Ashtin

Ashtin Mendiola · Married on 09/29/2018

The best decision I made during wedding planning!

I searched and searched for the perfect venue and was not satisfied until I met the owners of Angel Farm! When my husband and I first selected this venue, it was still under construction, but we trusted the vision that the owners had, and I am so glad we did!
    From day one, Kent, Kaye, Kandie, and the whole team at Angel Farm were amazing to work with! They took a personal interest in my husband and I, and their passion for marriage and making wedding dreams come true was so evident. They offered ideas and suggestions for decorating, and worked alongside me and my family to make my wedding dream a reality. Aside from the amazing owners, the venue itself is absolutely beautiful. I truly believe there is no other venue in this area that offers the same charm, scenery, and natural beauty that Angel Farm does. The property offered different picture backdrops, and made for a very "simple elegance" feel. I also loved the fact that were was a beautifully decorated bridal suite for my girls and I to get ready, which made for some really pretty "getting ready" pictures. The guys even had their own suite, too! The ceremony site was everything that I wanted it to be, and the rustic pews were the perfect addition. The reception barn, and the outdoor area (which we used as the dance area) were also beautiful and allowed for great versatility as far as how you want to set things up or decorate.
    If I could re-do my wedding a million times over, I would choose to have it at Angel Farm every single time. There is something so special about not only a beautiful venue, but a beautiful venue ran by beautiful people. That is something that you cannot get everywhere. I would highly recommend creating your dream wedding at Angel Farm!

Angel Farm Venue 25
    Angel Farm Venue 38

Angel Farm Venue Pricing

Angel Farm Venue Price Rates

Angel Farm Venue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November, December

1 Event

• Mar Sun

Angel Farm Venue Bridal Expo 2019

Request Information
    • When:
      Mar 31, 2019 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
    • Location:
      336 Rocky Hollow Rd, Cave Spring, Ga 30124, Cave Spring, Atlanta

Newly Engaged?!?! Come see Angel Farm and what we have to offer for your dream day! Meet some of our favorite vendors and learn about our packages we offer. Food, music, door prizes, goodie bags, and more!!!

Everyone is welcome to come! For more event details visit our fb page facebook.com/angelfarmvenue

• 336 Rocky Hollow Rd Cave Spring, Georgia, GA 30124 See on map
    256-530-7671 (Phone number)
    706-676+-8770 (Other Phone Number)
    9am - 5 pm EST