Washington Avenue, Belleville, NJ 07109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Anecdote Productions

Short stories are often in the spur of the moment. Every day there is a wedding. Every day people fall I love. Every day a new story unfolds. There are lifetimes of memories constantly manifesting between people. From the day you first meet, to every significant milestone in the journey, to the day you walk down the aisle... there is a foundation of moments and happinesspaving the way. We strive to capture this in the most genuine and authentic way possible.

We are a photography and videography team based out of Northern New Jersey. Our motif is to take your story and make it everlasting.

Follow Anecdote Productions on
dsc05474 51 1873349 1567221622
The Slow Dance.
The Slow Dance.
Through The Fields..
Through The Fields..
Skyline As Your Backdrop?
Skyline As Your Backdrop?
A Walk Through The Meadow.
A Walk Through The Meadow.
Industrial Look.

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Anecdote Productions

• Regina

Regina Cannarozzi · Married on 07/27/2019

Best move I made for my wedding!

When I started planning, I thought it was silly to spend the money on a videographer. But someone close told me- it’s nice to have pictures of your loved ones, but when they’re gone, there’s nothing like hearing their voice.
    After this, I started searching. Big companies wanted ridiculous amount of money for you to be just another number. I made it my mission to find someone passionate and hardworking.
    When I found Justin, I was blown away by his talent, professionalism and how personable he was (esp for his age!). He met up with us numerous times, helped us find a vision and even made a short film for our entrance. Justin became a friend to my husband and I. Not only is he amazing at what he does (all of the guys are), but his personality won us over.
    I like working with people who actually care. We had so much fun with him and his team throughout our wedding and I truly feel like he understood me and my husband. Our videos were perfect, and honestly, the work speaks for itself.
    I also work in the wedding industry and I have recommended Justin OVER AND OVER again. His hustle is admirable.
    It’s funny to think I didn’t want a videographer, but now that the wedding is over, it’s the only thing I have to remind me of how amazing our day was. These guys were the best vendor I booked.

Thank you all again! 🤗

Sent on 10/15/2019

Elexa Nano · Married on 04/28/2019

Outstanding

The guys at Anecdote were really accommodating for the wedding. They really captured each and every moment and you could feel the love through the pictures. Their video and editing skills are ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL. The video really made me relive the feelings of that day!! Thank you guys.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Anecdote Productions Pricing

Anecdote Productions Price Rates

Anecdote Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Washington Avenue Belleville, NJ, 07109 See on map