Cedar Rapids, IA 52227 Map · Phone number

About Andrew J. Vaughn, Celebrant

I would love to officiate your upcoming wedding! I am located in the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City area, but I am willing to travel to perform your ceremony. My goal is to provide personalized services for all of life's most important moments. I am an excellent communicator who will listen to your needs, provide options, and guide you through a meaningful ceremony. My weddings are non-theistic in nature, which means you can customize them to meet your needs.

Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. It represents your love and commitment as an engaged couple. You will cherish the memories you make with your loved ones on your wedding day! Some couples prefer an intimate ceremony with just them, while others prefer many more family and friends. Whether you're looking for a basic service or a completely personalized ceremony, I am able to help your perfect wedding wishes come true!

I am endorsed as a Humanist Celebrant by The Humanist Society. All over the world, Humanist Celebrants provide an alternative to traditional religious weddings, funeral and memorial services, baptisms, and other ceremonial observances.

I firmly believe in the power of people and the good we can all do! I am happy to provide my services to all people, including the LGBT community. I focus on celebrating the human experience in my work as a celebrant!

Other couples have also viewed

• Singer Eagle Weddings
kristin andrew 0084

11 Reviews for Andrew J. Vaughn, Celebrant

S&T · Married on 12/28/2020

Kind, professional

We really appreciated Andrew marrying us during these challenging pandemic times. Not only was he available on short notice for this eloping couple, but he arrived wearing a mask and was so kind throughout. A great experience; I would recommend him totally.

Sent on 12/28/2020

Meredith K. · Married on 10/31/2020

Perfect!!!

Andrew was so easy to work with and very accommodating given he traveled a few hours to us. I love how he made it about us and our relationship with each other and everybody was in tears by the end of the ceremony. He was there to help lead us if we needed it since we wrote our one vows and he helped take the pressure off with a few well timed jokes. My sister who is getting married has already decided she wants him to work with her too! Overall absolutely amazing experience!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Amanda H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding day

Andrew was awesome! He was very professional, but also very casual. Which is what we wanted, he had a really good sense of humor which helped take our minds off of the pressure of the big day. The ceremony was personalized and exactly what we had imagined. We would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Andrew J. Vaughn, Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Cedar Rapids, IA, 52227 See on map
    3195512618 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrew J. Vaughn, Celebrant)