10224 N Central st, Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,550
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Andreia Claro Photography

You know that feeling you get when you’re looking through a box of old family photos or dust off your grandmother’s wedding album? That feeling of love, familiarity and nostalgia? That’s the feeling i want your wedding photos to give you. I want you to laugh a lot and maybe cry a little.

On your wedding day I'll be your lipstick holding, tissue grabbing, camera slingin' hype girl. I'm like the unnoficial brides maid you didnt know you needed. Part of my job is creating photographs that capture exactly how you feel the day you say, I do. I’m talking the belly laughs, the tears, and of course the questionable dance moves… but more importantly, the small fleeting moments you might have even missed. How the light floods your room as you get ready, the way the sky looked before you walked down the aisle, or the sheer love and warmth pouring out from the faces of the ones who came to support you. The other part of my job, is to make sure YOU are taken care of. Trust, I got you. When you invest in me you’re not just hiring a wedding photographer, you’re hiring someone who pours her heart into her work and is deeply invested in YOU and capturing your connection, vulnerability and authentic love story.

Plus, we’re going to have a lot of fun doing it.

Rest assured when you work with me, you won’t miss a thing, I will deliver you pure romanticized nostalgia for years to come.

carlywill 732 51 1048315 1560805099

Photos 22 Photos
Real Weddings 57 Photos

2 Reviews for Andreia Claro Photography

Carly · Married on 05/04/2019

Say ‘I Do’ to Andreia!!!!!

Where do I even start in explaining how grateful we are for Andreia! She not only captured the special moments of our day, our friends and family members enjoying the night, and all of the details that made our wedding US, but she also captured the actual mood and intimate feeling of such a memorable occasion. Andreia provided us with the perfect combination of posed and candid shots and we had the wind knocked out of us as we went through the photos reliving the moments of that unforgettable day.

Andreia’s authentic style of photography is an extension of her personality. She is warm, hilarious, kind, and open-minded (especially when we pitched the idea of engagement photos at a shipping container lot). Her presence alone put everyone at ease and she played a huge part in creating a seamless day for us!

We hired her as a photographer and ended up with a dear friend. She’s the BEST!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Andreia Claro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2550.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andreia Claro Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10224 N Central st Portland, OR, 97203 See on map
    Location of (Andreia Claro Photography)