10224 N Central st, Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Andreia Claro Photography

You know that feeling you get when you’re looking through a box of old family photos or dust off your grandmother’s wedding album? That feeling of love, familiarity and nostalgia? That’s the feeling i want your wedding photos to give you. I want you to laugh a lot and maybe cry a little.

On your wedding day I'll be your lipstick holding, tissue grabbing, camera slingin' hype girl. I'm like the unnoficial brides maid you didnt know you needed. Part of my job is creating photographs that capture exactly how you feel the day you say, I do. I’m talking the belly laughs, the tears, and of course the questionable dance moves… but more importantly, the small fleeting moments you might have even missed. How the light floods your room as you get ready, the way the sky looked before you walked down the aisle, or the sheer love and warmth pouring out from the faces of the ones who came to support you. The other part of my job, is to make sure YOU are taken care of. Trust, I got you. When you invest in me you’re not just hiring a wedding photographer, you’re hiring someone who pours her heart into her work and is deeply invested in YOU and capturing your connection, vulnerability and authentic love story.

Plus, we’re going to have a lot of fun doing it.

Rest assured when you work with me, you won’t miss a thing, I will deliver you pure romanticized nostalgia for years to come.

andreia claro photography005 51 1048315 158744152184259

Photos 34 Photos
Real Weddings 57 Photos

3 Reviews for Andreia Claro Photography

Ryan Alexander-Tanner · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Best wedding photographer in the world!

Andreia Claro is amazing! My (now) wife and I spent a lot of time going back and forth about a ton of decisions for our wedding but after she showed me Andreia's Instagram account, hiring her as our photographer was the quickest, easiest decision we made. We hired her based on the quality of her photography alone but after working with her I now understand that her brilliance as a photographer isn't just her technical skill, but also how personable she is. I really don't like being photographed but she found ways to make me feel really comfortable by being incredibly warm and fun to work with. She gets great photographs not just because she has real technical skill with a camera but also because of who she is behind the camera. She really became a wonderful part of our wedding. I should add that we booked her before Covid hit and we had to change all of our wedding plans throughout the year but Andreia totally stuck with us through our shifting plans and was a big part of what made our revised, tiny, socially distant wedding feel like a true celebration. I give her my very honest, highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/03/2020

mariah gaines · Married on 09/12/2020

Best experience ever

I don't even know where to start with this review because everything about Andreia's services were simply amazing.

We ended up finding out about her on reddit and are soooo happy we did!

Not only are her photos a work of art but she genuinely cared about our experience and helped to make the day go so smoothly. From start to finish I always felt like she had our best interest at heart and took the time to get to know us so she understood what we were looking for. She made the photoshoots feel so fun and natural and was able to capture the essence of our relationships with eachother and with our friends and family.

We did a fun engagement shoot with her where we walked around our neighborhood and found various places to take photos. She has a unique eye for amazing backdrops and unique lighting that I had never would have even noticed (stuff i walked by every day!) It was so fun to see the place we lived through her lens!

Leading up to our wedding she sent us a questionnaire and even offered to help me with some of the organization details of the wedding timeline. As a relatively disorganized bride, it was sooo wonderful to have her there before the wedding and the day of. She was calm and organized and legitimately put me at ease (and had me cracking up!) during a very highly emotional time. She was able to capture the day exactly as we remember and also added to the experience with her fun personality.

I cannot say enough good things about Andreia Claro Photography. It was the best decision we made in regards to planning our wedding!

Also, get the photobooth... we ended up not renting it but honestly regret. It would have been fun to see what kind of silly photos our guests took on their own!

TLDR: Seriously the best customer service, a genuine experience, and amazing photos you can imagine.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Carly · Married on 05/04/2019

Say ‘I Do’ to Andreia!!!!!

Where do I even start in explaining how grateful we are for Andreia! She not only captured the special moments of our day, our friends and family members enjoying the night, and all of the details that made our wedding US, but she also captured the actual mood and intimate feeling of such a memorable occasion. Andreia provided us with the perfect combination of posed and candid shots and we had the wind knocked out of us as we went through the photos reliving the moments of that unforgettable day.

Andreia’s authentic style of photography is an extension of her personality. She is warm, hilarious, kind, and open-minded (especially when we pitched the idea of engagement photos at a shipping container lot). Her presence alone put everyone at ease and she played a huge part in creating a seamless day for us!

We hired her as a photographer and ended up with a dear friend. She’s the BEST!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Andreia Claro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1499
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andreia Claro Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10224 N Central st Portland, OR, 97203 See on map
    Location of (Andreia Claro Photography)

Andreia Claro Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andreia Claro Photography include in the starting price?

Andreia Claro Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Proofs

What photography services does Andreia Claro Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andreia Claro Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Andreia Claro Photography offer?

Andreia Claro Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Andreia Claro Photography offer?

Andreia Claro Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andreia Claro Photography offer for wedding events?

Andreia Claro Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Andreia Claro Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andreia Claro Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Andreia Claro Photography offer?

Andreia Claro Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.