10224 N Central st, Portland, OR 97203 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Andreia Claro Photography

I’m Andreia but my friends call me Dre,

And while, I’m not your traditional wedding photographer, I’m most DEFINITELY not Uncle Bob with a camera..

Being asked to document your wedding day is pretty dang amazing but a job I don’t take lightly. Although I love a good romantic sun lit photo as much as the next photographer I’m there to capture all of the bits and pieces that make your wedding day pure magic. I’m talking the belly laughs, the tears, and even the questionable dance moves. Nothing is more thrilling to me than telling your unique story through my lens. I’m honestly getting all excited just thinking about it!

But I won’t just show up on your wedding day and start shooting. I’m here for the ride, the entire creative process. Whatever tips, tricks and advice I can give you I’m here for you, every step of the way. You’re not just my client, I’m not just one of your vendors, we’re friends now.

Do you want me to create a Pinterest board to bring your vision to life? Done. Do you need help picking a florist? I got you. Not sure what color best compliments sage green? I’ve got a book for that..

Every wedding is different but i can promise you one thing, we’re going to laugh a lot and maybe cry a little…
Sometimes I get a little caught up in all of the energy and emotion of a wedding day. So It’s not unusual to catch me tearing up behind my camera during a first look or father daughter dance. I’m human, I can’t help it! I feel a lot, I love a lot and you both just look so damn cute.

My style is authentic and intimate. I go into each and every session with an open mind and heart and I promise, if you do the same, we’re golden! My work doesn’t begin or end with photographing sweeties in love. Outside of weddings and engagements I love to work with families, kids, stylists, models, bad ass business owners and creatives. You bring your unique story or vision, i’ll bring my camera and together we can create something beautiful.

Enough about me, I want to get to know you!

carlywill 732 51 1048315 1560805099

Andreia Claro Photography 2
Andreia Claro Photography 3

Andreia Claro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings