Phoenix, AZ 85028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Andrea Scheel Photography

Welcome to my storefront and thank you for stopping by! I am a Phoenix-based photographer specializing in wedding and event photography throughout Arizona. My customers find that I am very flexible, personable, and easy to work with. My process is professional, yet simple (because you already have enough to focus on for your wedding!).

I like to take some time to get to know you before we start planning out your photography needs together. Knowing your personality and seeing how you interact with your partner helps add that special touch to your photographs that will make your pictures unique. Together we will determine what type of photography you would like to capture your wedding day. Perhaps you would like me to focus on a variety of portraits on your wedding day...or maybe you would prefer a more candid approach...or you might want a combination of both. I am capable of shooting in a variety of styles, but it is most important to me to do what YOU like.

Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment at no obligation to you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Andrea Scheel
(480) 440-8189
andrea_scheel@hotmail.com
www.andreascheel.com

5 Reviews for Andrea Scheel Photography

Maryann · Married on 06/28/2014

She was terrific! Did an amazing job, and she was so great to work with! We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 05/18/2015

S · Married on 05/25/2008

Wonderful photographer!! She was everywhere, always capturing the best pictures. Her photography is artistic and really captures the essence of the beautiful day! Plus, she was very professional and flexible, and very helpful--I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone else!!

Sent on 08/30/2008

val · Married on 03/29/2008

Andrea was great! She made our day so special! She worked so hard all night and each person feel important and valued as family and friends. Within a couple of weeks our photos were on line so our friends and family could review and purchase and we had CD's that were beautiful! We will definitely continue to recommend Andrea to others and plan to use her in the future for any other special moments!

Sent on 08/30/2008