Andrea Neff Photography

Tempe, AZ View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Tempe, Arizona, Andrea Neff Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company serving Phoenix, Arizona Valley, and the surrounding areas. Owner and lead photographer Andrea takes great joy in serving couples as they celebrate their day with loved ones. Since 2017, she has created countless collections that honor the one-of-a-kind love stories of her clients. Her contemporary, photojournalistic approach allows her to document sincere emotion as the day unfolds, creating timeless photographic keepsakes that encapsulate the essence of the event.

To ensure a fully tailored experience for every client, Andrea Neff Photography provides a wide range of services for couples to choose from. Along with coverage on the day of your event, Andrea offers engagement photoshoots, affording you the opportunity to get to know your photographer ahead of time. Happy to travel for your celebration, she offers destination wedding packages. Your finished images will be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files and high-quality prints.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Andrea makes you feel like family!

We loved working with Andrea! She listened to what we wanted and made sure to really capture the feeling of our wedding. Not only that, she made us feel much more relaxed about the entire event overall (including the family stuff 😆). If you want someone who will make sure to take photos that capture the best side of your personality while also making you feel comfortable and truly like yourself, hire Andrea! In the future, I know our kids will be able to look at these photos and feel connected to them because they are 100% us!!

Overall- we loved Andrea and it was a joy working with her.
    Jennifer B. Married on 08/28/2021

Our Special Day Made the Most Special

Andrea was amazing! She made everyone feel comfortable and confident. We could not have been more pleased with the way the photos captured our day. She was so thoughtful every step of our journey. Payment and information sharing were easy and consistent. Loved Andrea Neff Photography every step of the way!
  • illustration stars

Team

Andrea Neff
Andrea Neff
Owner / Photographer

I’ve been a photographer since 2017, but I've been behind a camera since I was a kid. Growing up, my mom rarely let a moment pass without snapping a few photos — and as I got older, sometimes that meant handing the camera to me!

Not all my early snapshots were award-winners (okay, maybe none of them were) but my love of photography followed me all the way to college. As a broadcast journalism student at ASU, most of my classmates wanted time in front of the camera, but I felt like I was in my element behind it. Not long after I graduated, I decided to turn my love of photography into a career.

I love blending the artistry of photography with the science of journalism to create photos that are raw, honest, and emotive. If you're looking for a photographer that will help you capture the little moments that make your biggest days special, I'm your gal!

1046 W. 12th Street Tempe, AZ, 85281
Location of (Andrea Neff Photography)

Andrea Neff Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andrea Neff Photography include in the starting price?

Andrea Neff Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Andrea Neff Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andrea Neff Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Andrea Neff Photography offer?

Andrea Neff Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andrea Neff Photography offer?

Andrea Neff Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Andrea Neff Photography offer for wedding events?

Andrea Neff Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Andrea Neff Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andrea Neff Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Andrea Neff Photography offer?

Andrea Neff Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding