Andi Bravo Photography

Tulsa, OK View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Andi and I am the girl behind Andi Bravo Photography, I'm always honored when a couple invites me to document their lives. I believe every wedding day is different and I am passionate about telling your unique story!

I'm all about taking a fun and modern approach to photography by combining classic elegant portraiture with a photojournalistic style, I love capturing those candid, story-telling moments while looking for the beautiful details that put your special day together. I love what I do! and you will love your photos!

My most popular wedding package includes a free engagement session and starts about $2,400 Please, take a look at my work and see if my style fits your vision. You can reach me directly by calling me at 918-804-7776 or send me an email at andi@andibravophotography.com

I'd love to tell your story!

• Marci
    Marci G. Married on 08/31/2020

Wedding photos

Absolutely amazing!! Andi is a dream to work with. Her level of care and experience is exceptional. I’m am so thankful she photographed our wedding. My pictures are gorgeous!! She pays attention to all the details.Andi went above and beyond for my family.
    Sheri T. Married on 03/09/2019

Creative and professional

Andi was wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job of capturing my daughters dream wedding. She made everyone feel at ease and enjoy the experience. Her husband does videography and he was amazing as well. They kept everything on schedule and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. The pictures are magical!
    Kevin Married on 08/25/2018
    Simply the best!!!

Also amazing with referrals for other vendors!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Bella Donna Wedding Chapel and Event Center, Formerly Vesica Piscis Chapel The Bella Donna Wedding Chapel and Event Center, Formerly Vesica Piscis Chapel Banquet Halls

Every time Andi Bravo Photography is shooting at the chapel we know the couple is going to have amazing photos! Such creativity and talent!

Take Heart Events Take Heart Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Andi! She is one of my favorite wedding photographers and has taught me so much about the wedding industry through her vast experience.

Flowergirls Weddings Flowergirls Weddings Wedding Florists

Great Photographer knows how to catch the shot !

4815 S Sheridan Road #109 Tulsa, OK, 74145

9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location of (Andi Bravo Photography)

Andi Bravo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Andi Bravo Photography include in the starting price?

Andi Bravo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Andi Bravo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Andi Bravo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Andi Bravo Photography offer?

Andi Bravo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Andi Bravo Photography offer?

Andi Bravo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Andi Bravo Photography offer for wedding events?

Andi Bravo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Andi Bravo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Andi Bravo Photography is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding