AmyO Photography

$2,000 Most Popular Price
Availability

My style is photojournalistic, I like to let the day progress and photograph moments as they happen because I believe those are the best kinds of pictures. I do some formal posed shots, but mainly my shots are candids. I'm a sucker for romance, which is why I think i'm so drawn to wedding photography, I love taking pictures of people in love!

I cover pretty much anywhere in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Washington DC areas. Please visit us on our website and Facebook for a deeper look into my portfolio!

www.amyophotography.net

www.facebook.com/amyophotography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Pictures

Amy did an outstanding job on the photographs. She was very accommodating and allowed me to trade out my engagement session for a photo album instead. Amy took amazing pictures and really made me feel down to earth. She sent me 2 pictures that night and posted a sneak peek a week later. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thank you, Amy!
    Diane Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was an amazing photographer for our wedding! Despite a torrential downpour, she helped arrange a last-minute first-look, agreed to get drenched to make our photo visions a reality, and put up with countless combinations of family photos with myself and my now-husband. All the while she was professional, accommodating, and fun. Not to mention that, months earlier, she took a series of awesome engagement photos with my then-fiance and our new puppy -- making us feel relaxed and have fun in front of the camera. I'm sure the wedding photos will be even more amazing. I would recommend Amy to anyone -- less expensive than many photographers out there, but amazingly talented and great to work with!
    Clara Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was amazing! Super friendly and sweet and in our budget! We’ve only gotten our sneak peak photos so far but everyone is saying how amazing the pictures look and how well she captured all the happiness throughout the day, even with all the downpour and muddy wedding dress! We highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor
    Samantha Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy is so sweet! My family keep talking about how much the enjoyed Amy’s sweet nature and Marcus’ charisma. They were a great team! If our wedding photos come out anything like our engagement photos, we will be extremely pleased. I can’t imagine the picture you captured at the receptions but I can’t wait! We highly recommend AmyO Photography!!
    Stephanie Married on 10/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy O was by far the best choice to be the photographer for our wedding! Not only did she arrive at the venue before we even got there, but she was by our side the entire time! We had a little issue with the threat of rain, but Amy made the process of taking pictures outside fast and easy as she was well prepared with a list of everything we wanted! We have just a few sneak peeks right now, but we cannot wait to see the pictures! If they come out half as gorgeous as the engagement session photos we did with Amy, we will be so pleased! It was such an easy and pleasurable experience to work with Amy! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day...you won't regret your decision!!
  • beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Married on 08/13/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was amazing to work with. She did our engagement and wedding day photos! It was 100 degrees outside for my wedding and Amy handled it like a champ. She was so responsive and easy to communicate with. She open to my inspirations for the wedding and extremely organized. I love the sneak peaks I have seen so far. She is really talented and has a great eye for photography and capturing the best moments. I highly recommend working with her!
  • User2392488 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy is awesome! Our wedding and engagement photos are so gorgeous. She captured the glee we felt that day perfectly, and was great at making sure that all the moments we wanted to remember were photographed. She also has a great eye for the right shot. Her demeanor makes it so easy to be natural around her. We are thrilled with every aspect of our experience with her.
    Conor Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was easy to work with- she listened to what we wanted and was responsive when we contacted her. We're pleased with how she worked the wedding and really happy with the quality of our photos. Excellent value for the money. Thanks again, Amy!
  • User1835063 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I couldn't be happier that we chose Amy to photograph our special day!

Amy was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. We chose the 6-hour session and added on an extra photographer (Becca) and are glad we did, because they were able to split up and capture multiple sides to our wedding. Both, Becca and Amy were very flexible with the few changes that had to happen last minute due to a thunderstorm that started right before the ceremony.

I'm generally a very camera shy person, but Amy made both, my husband and I feel at ease. She didn't make us hold any pose for a long time, which allowed us to be natural with each other and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

So far we've only seen the sneak preview, but already love our photos! Can't wait until we get to see the rest!

Thank you, Amy!!!
    Alison Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was our photographer and, honestly, she was everything and so much more than I had hoped for!! The photographs she took were breathtaking and she was so kind and wonderful to work with.

My mother kept telling me "take it all in, this is your big day, it will go by fast!" but I never realized how true those words were. I was so overwhelmed with the wedding ceremony and reception that I can barely remember it all! The photos are all I have to remind me of everything, and Amy took absolutely amazing photos, and a lot of them!! She literally captured every single moment throughout the day/night. I could not have asked for more <3

She truly made our wedding day special and memorable :)

________

Another amazing tidbit is that all of the photos are downloadable from her site, full quality, no extra fees. If you want prints and such, those will be extra, but I used Snapfish.com to make a wedding album.
    Allison Married on 08/09/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was amazing! Friendly, professional, and amazing work! She has a strong sense of light and shadow - key to good photography! She did a great job ensuring we got shots with all our closest friends and family, without intruding on the day or the magic of the moment! We cannot recommend Amy enough! Our pictures are amazing!!
  • User1996725 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was a complete pleasure to work with, took fantastic photographs of our wedding, and had a very reasonable rate. She was very proactive leading up to the wedding- meeting with us, always in touch, providing paperwork, etc. On the day of the wedding she was so professional, effective, and great- a very nice person! She was able to organize our large families into all the necessary group photos, took gorgeous bride and groom portraits, and great candids. We included a second photographer in our contract, and that was such a good idea! She was also lovely to work with. We definitely recommend Amy!
    Brittany Married on 06/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was referred to Amy by a family member who had used her for their wedding photography. I went and looked at the photos taken and loved them! I contacted her immediately for her information. She was extremely responsive. She went through all my options and after talking to her I booked her! She did our engagement photos which were a little out of the ordinary and she killed it. We took our engagement photos at the same place our wedding was to be held. She knew how much I wanted to have recreated shots from the engagement session to the wedding and months after our engagement session she remembered the same shots to take for the wedding. She has a great eye for taking photos and understanding everyone's personalities. Im so glad I paid to have two photographers also, a second perspective was nice. Amy was on time everytime we met and super upbeat. She gave me a deadline of when I would have my photos and they were not any later. She also gave us a couple sneak peeks while we were on our honeymoon which was nice. I would definitely recommend Amy and I do all the time.
    Michele Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the pleasure of having Amy shoot our recent wedding in June. From viewing her portfolio, I knew I loved her photojournalistic style and attention to detail and her warm personality sealed the deal. So far I only have a preview of our pictures but I am over the moon so far as they are FABULOUS! Amy was very professional on the day of and she was pretty quick with all communication leading up to our big day even in the midst of busy wedding season. My guests commented on how pleasant she was and how she always managed to be kind of behind the scenes in a way. She was very flexible with us and when we were unable to keep our engagement photos apt. due to a family death, she allowed us to the use the credit toward an extra hour with her on the wedding day. I have also bothered her with crazy retouching magic questions and she still managed to be pleasant and polite. Weddings are very hectic, and she stayed cool calm and collected throughout every bump in the road that day. I provided her a few inspiration pictures by email before the big day and she delivered! So excited to see the rest of our pics. I definitely recommend Amy and plan to work with her in the future.
    Kelly Married on 05/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We can't thank Amy enough for everything she did on our wedding day. Amy you truly made our day more memorable than we had ever imagined. Your professionalism, amazing personality and creative eye for capturing our perfect moments is impeccable. Thank you for everything!!

Real Weddings

Michael & Allison
27 photos · 08/09/2015

MarcusDilanophotography MarcusDilanophotography Wedding Photographers

Amy is a real joy to work with! She is a consummate professional and I love her work! Thanks Amy

Middle River, 21220
Location of (AmyO Photography)

AmyO Photography frequently asked questions

AmyO Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
AmyO Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
AmyO Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
AmyO Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
AmyO Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
AmyO Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding