Middle River, MD 21220 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About AmyO Photography

My style is photojournalistic, I like to let the day progress and photograph moments as they happen because I believe those are the best kinds of pictures. I do some formal posed shots, but mainly my shots are candids. I'm a sucker for romance, which is why I think i'm so drawn to wedding photography, I love taking pictures of people in love!

I cover pretty much anywhere in the Baltimore/Annapolis/Washington DC areas. Please visit us on our website and Facebook for a deeper look into my portfolio!

www.amyophotography.net

AmyO Photography 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Pictures

Amy did an outstanding job on the photographs. She was very accommodating and allowed me to trade out my engagement session for a photo album instead. Amy took amazing pictures and really made me feel down to earth. She sent me 2 pictures that night and posted a sneak peek a week later. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thank you, Amy!

AmyO Photography 2

Diane · Married on 05/27/2018

Amy was an amazing photographer for our wedding! Despite a torrential downpour, she helped arrange a last-minute first-look, agreed to get drenched to make our photo visions a reality, and put up with countless combinations of family photos with myself and my now-husband. All the while she was professional, accommodating, and fun. Not to mention that, months earlier, she took a series of awesome engagement photos with my then-fiance and our new puppy -- making us feel relaxed and have fun in front of the camera. I'm sure the wedding photos will be even more amazing. I would recommend Amy to anyone -- less expensive than many photographers out there, but amazingly talented and great to work with!

Clara · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy was amazing! Super friendly and sweet and in our budget! We’ve only gotten our sneak peak photos so far but everyone is saying how amazing the pictures look and how well she captured all the happiness throughout the day, even with all the downpour and muddy wedding dress! We highly recommend her!

AmyO Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• MarcusDilanophotography
    MarcusDilanophotography Wedding Photographers

Amy is a real joy to work with! She is a consummate professional and I love her work! Thanks Amy

• Middle River, 21220 See on map