Eureka, MO 63025 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,499
Availability Check your date

About Amy Werner Photography

For years, I was the girl with the camera. You know the one...the one who is always snapping pictures of her friends and trying to capture every moment. My grandpa gave me my first camera when I was 10 years old and my love for capturing both the big and small moments has only grown over time.

I am married to the love of my life and we have three amazing little girls and one sweet little dog together. Our girls are full of energy and life and they love to be photographed! I capture everything I can...their smiles, their goofy faces, their accomplishments, their twirling, their tumbling...all of it! I love to do the same for my clients! In my free time, I love to spend time with my family, go out with friends, go to antique shops and craft fairs. I watch a lot of HGTV and attempt probably a few too many DIY projects at a time. :)

I love capturing relationships of all kinds (couples, parents and children, siblings, friends), authentic moments, and special milestones in the lives of my clents. I shot my first wedding in 2008 and I was hooked! I love everything about a wedding day...from the connection between the couple, the magic in the air, the special details, the first dance...and everything in between! I am so thrilled to capture so many great couples and be a part of their amazing love stories. I am honored when they continue their relationship with me after the wedding and contact me to photograph the next chapters of their lives.

I'm so glad you're here! Feel free to look around the site and let me know if you have any questions or might like to set up a time to talk so I can learn more about you!

Follow Amy Werner Photography on

e141b7e4811fb78e IMG 4683 2 brighter

17 Reviews for Amy Werner Photography

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Amy was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning phase through the wedding day and beyond! It was great getting to meet her during the engagement shoot and getting comfortable before the big day. On the wedding day, she showed up early to scout and do some preliminary shooting, she was incredibly helpful with everything wedding while getting ready, and all the guests enjoyed her as well! She turned around all of our photos within two weeks and they look stunning! She is the absolute best and foresee more shoots in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Amy Werner Photography's reply:

Aww...thank you so much, Danielle! I absolutely loved working with you and Mark! :) It was such a pleasure to meet your family and friends, too! It was a beautiful day filled with so much love and I was so honored to capture it for you!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/04/2016

Amy is amazing! My fiancé and I have really enjoyed Amy being our photographer. She really does her best to capture the pictures that you are looking for. She even hiked with us to capture moments where we got engaged. I highly recommend Amy. She's so easy to be around and we are both so thrilled to have her!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Erin · Married on 06/27/2015

We were very happy with Amy. We loved getting to work with her ahead of time during our engagement session and she made me and my husband feel at ease. She was on time, professional (though not at all cold) and willing to do whatever we wanted in terms of photos. She made me feel like we were going to get all of the shots I wanted (and gave me a form to fill out so she could check things off for me) and made things feel calm and relaxed. I can't wait to see our pictures and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amy Werner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,749.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Stems Florist
    Stems Florist Wedding Florists

Hi -- Hope all is well and you guys are very busy!! Would love for you to give us an endorsement on Wedding Wire. Thank you! Kim Brannan Stems Florist 314-972-7836

• 2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC
    2 Chics & a Photobooth, LLC Photo Booths

Amy's work speaks beautiful volumes about her style. The minute you meet Amy, you are comfortable, like you've known her your entire life. You immediately sense her passion about her photos and more importantly you, the bride. We've been fortunate enough to work with Amy at events and seeing her work in person one on one with couples. 2 Chics highly recommend Amy Werner Photography!

• Beautiful Celebrations, LLC
    Beautiful Celebrations, LLC Wedding Planners

Amy Werner is one of the sweetest photographers that I know! I have had the pleasure of working with her on several weddings in St. Louis. She goes over and beyond the call of duty! She is always willing to go that extra mile for her clients. She is extremely creative, fun and professional. She is an absolute joy to work with! I highly recommend hiring Amy for your next event, you will be very pleased. - Evonne Grabauskas of Beautiful Celebrations

• Eureka, 63025 See on map