3651 N. Goldenrod Rd., Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number

About Amy Van Epps Photography

Thanks for stopping by my Wedding Wire page! My name is Amy Van Epps, owner of Amy Van Epps Photography. I serve the Central Florida area (but love to travel!) and specalize in natural light photography. I have been photographing for nearly 13 years. My primarily focus is on engagements and weddings.

All of my wedding collections include an engagement session, a second photographer, as well as high resolution photographs (with printing rights). My other services and products include a photobooth, albums, photographs, and large canvas.

I would love to set up a time to meet with you in person, show you some of my work, and answer your questions!

Follow Amy Van Epps Photography on

58a8a99a91d0e21e 1404347340122 our wedding 573
arwedding

3 Reviews for Amy Van Epps Photography

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2015

I knew I wanted Amy to be our photographer years before we were engaged. After seeing her pictures from an aquaintance's wedding, I followed her blog and when it was time to book OUR photographer, I contacted her right away. Amy was flexible, unique, and made my husband and I comfortable every time we met. Day of she followed all my wishes to a T. I can't wait to see all the rest of our pictures and I KNOW I'll be calling her again as soon as we have maternity pictures to shoot!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Anne · Married on 12/06/2014

Amy was such a pleasure to work with and so flexible with her time. We live in Ohio and got married in Florida at Disney. She made time for our engagement session while we were going to be in town the year before the wedding. She answered all of my questions and was so helpful in the planning of the wedding day photography. Everyone in the bridal party loved her and she made the day so much fun. She was also very flexible when we ran out of time during the reception, she stayed another hour to finish up all the important photos (cake, dancing, etc). We have gotten nothing but compliments on all of our photos, they're absolutely stunning! We couldn't have asked for anything more, Amy did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2011

Amy was just the best. Our pictures were perfect and she is an absolute delight. She truly made our day magical! I give my highest recommendation.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Amy Van Epps Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 3651 N. Goldenrod Rd. Winter Park, 32792 See on map
    M-F 9 am - 5 pm or by appointment only.