Amy Riley Photography

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello there!

I’m Amy! I am passionate about capturing beautiful images full of love & laughter. I wake up each morning feeling overwhelmly blessed by this beautiful life God has given to me. I am nothing without Him. My path to photography has been a great one, I’m so glad I found it! In my high school days I saved up & purchased my first camera. My passion for photography has grown ever since. As a creative at heart, I went off to college & studied fashion design all while teaching myself the art of photography. I haven’t looked back since!

I officially opened up my business in 2013 & since I have shot over 40 weddings & 150 portrait sessions.

I love the editorial style of photography & I primarily use natural light. I love weddings & the fast-paced process of getting in-the-moment images. I ultimately strive to give my clients imagery that will bring them happiness for many & many years to come!

I currently reside on the beautiful Emerald Coast with my husband, John & our sweet little doodle, Parker.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Jessica Married on 03/01/2019

Stunning Photographs, Effortless Process

I am usually the girl running out of group photos or rolling my eyes at the third 'selfie' so I was a little nervous going into the gauntlet of photos...Amy put me right at ease. Her cues and directives through the process resulted in absolutely STUNNING photos. We can not get over them. The process working with Amy was effortless & fun and her photos will be hanging in our home for the rest of our lives! Thank you so much for these incredible photos!!!
    Claire Married on 04/21/2018
    Amy and her husband were FABULOUS! Amy was able to capture photos of myself and bridesmaids while John was with the groomsman! She had my gallery back in 3 weeks and everyone is telling me it looks like we were in a magazine! Amy and her husband are very sweet people and I highly recommend them!
    Jennifer Married on 09/29/2017
    Simply stated, the perfect wedding photos! Clean, gorgeous, candid and captured all of the colors and beautiful moments of the beach as well as the joy of our guests. Amy is not only talented beyond words but also a delight to work with! I loved everything about my experience and look forward to sharing and enjoying these for years to come!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Signature Events Signature Events Wedding Planners

When I know that Amy Riley Photography is the Photographer. I know there are going to be some awesome images. The love and passion that goes into her work is truly amazing. Thank you Amy Riley for the awesome images that you have given my clients and the submission of work to some great Blogs that have gotten published. Working with you is such a breeze.

Santa Rosa Beach, 32459
8508199037
Location of (Amy Riley Photography)

Amy Riley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amy Riley Photography include in the starting price?

Amy Riley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amy Riley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amy Riley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Amy Riley Photography offer?

Amy Riley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amy Riley Photography offer?

Amy Riley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Amy Riley Photography offer for wedding events?

Amy Riley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Amy Riley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amy Riley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding