Locust Grove, GA 30248 Map · Phone number

Amy E Photography 6
Amy E Photography 7

Brooke · Married on 11/10/2018

Extremely Talented!

Amy captured our wedding in November 2018, as well as our engagement session and she is PHENOMENAL. On the day of our engagement session, it was due for rain and even through the overcast she got some beautiful shots. And she even used to her advantage when she took detail shots of my ring placed with ivy from the venue and rain droplets that had fallen. TIMELESS!
    Weeks leading up to the wedding, I was stressed and stretched thin from work and planning and she was so calming and easy to talk to - numerous times I had planned to call and forgot, she never once got frazzled or upset! On top of that, the day of the wedding we had fallen behind schedule and she still managed to capture every single shot I requested! Amy truly has a gift of warmth, talent, and creativity and when my husband and I plan for children there’s NO QUESTION of who we want to snapshot the next chapter of our life!!! I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Look no further!!!!!!

Amy was incredible!!! She did engagement and wedding pictures and they were gorgeous! I left with hundreds of phenomenal pictures and I could not be more satisfied with how perfect they came out!!! She is so creative, she KNOWS what she is doing, we got our pictures SO quickly and even got a ton of night-of sneak peak pictures!!!! You don’t need to look any further. Amy is the best! We will continue to use Amy for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

Amy is AMAZING! She is always flexible, so kind, genuine, creative, attentive, and talented! I used her for engagement pictures and wedding pictures where she wxceeded expectations on all fronts. She is trustworthy, so fast, and lovable.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Amy E Photography 8

Amy E Photography Pricing

Amy E Photography Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Kayla.Walters.Hair
    Kayla.Walters.Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy and her team are simply amazing and very professional. They capture those memories that every bride wants to cherish forever. I have had the privaledge to be apart of many of the weddings she has shot over the last few years and her team is always very friendly.

• Leone Productions
    Leone Productions Wedding Videographers

As a professional wedding videographer for over 15 years, I have filmed several weddings with Amy E Photography... Excellent photographer and a pleasure to work with.

• Locust Grove, Georgia, 30248 See on map