PO Box 12, South Strafford, VT 05070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date

About Amy Donohue Photography

Amy Donohue Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in South Strafford, Vermont. Amy is a highly experienced wedding photographer who loves making couples feel special on their once in a lifetime day. She uses an unobtrusive documentary style, capturing the day as it unfolds in its natural beauty. This photojournalistic style allows you to relax and enjoy your wedding while still creating timeless wedding photos. Choose Amy Donohue as your wedding photographer for a truly memorable experience.

Amy Donohue offers a variety of packages and services for couples of all kinds. She will meet with you to design a project around your wedding timeline, your needs, and your ideal budget. Amy offers a minimum of eight hours of coverage to ensure all the details and big moments are caught on camera. She takes on a few weddings a year to ensure every client gets the focused service they deserve.

Follow Amy Donohue Photography on

Amy Donohue Photography 7
  • Sam

Sam Cummins · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Highly Recommend!

When my husband and I started to plan our wedding, I already knew that the two highest priority vendors on my list were photography and videography — such high priority that I would not finalize the date with my venue until I knew that I would be able to have my top choice vendors for the Big Day! We researched about a dozen photographers, including Amy, who was well known to our venue and thanks to her lovely blog, I just fell in love with her photographs for capturing the natural light and candid moments. I was thrilled to find out Amy was available for our tentative wedding date and I booked her immediately.

Fast forward to the wedding day. I have to echo the numerous other reviews that document how fabulous her personality is. We were immediately comfortable with her. She gave clear direct instructions and she was efficient. We never felt rushed throughout the day despite a very tight schedule and many moving parts. Nothing felt too posed and she gave us lots of opportunities for candid shots.

We got every photo we wanted and more. It’s nearly impossible to narrow down the number of photos we want printed in an album. We are so grateful to Amy for documenting our day.

One more little detail to think about when you book your photographer: her photography style avoids flashes and clicking that would have totally gotten in our videographers way. As I said, my videographer was my other highest priority and she worked so well with the videography team too!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Thank you Sam for writing such kind words and sharing your experience! I feel honored and so lucky that you picked me out of so many photographers to choose from!!! Your day was so stunning and so were you as a bride!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan rockwell · Married on 10/05/2019

Enhances the wedding day

After working with a few different vedors, you realize how important it is to find someone that not only makes your day easier, but enhances it. Amy and her team made us feel at ease and could not have been warmer or kinder. One of the best decisions we made for our day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Jon for sharing your perspective from the groom's perspective! It was a privilege to photograph your beautiful wedding and I appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words!

Margo · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Every Step of the Way

Amy is incredibly talented and was such a pleasure to work with. She's super down to earth and personable while also efficient and thoughtful about her work.
    Amy came highly recommended by several vendors that we booked for our wedding and she exceeded expectations.
    From the moment we visited her website and jumped on the phone with her, we felt comfortable and knew we were in good hands. Over the course of 9 months to a year we touched base often and she researched spots in town that we were considering for our first look, portraits, wedding party, etc. Amy went to all of these locations and found even betters spots that fit our vibe and had better lighting/shade options. Prep work and planning was diligent and well done.
    On our big day Amy was calm, cool and collected - there were a few weather hiccups during our first look but we discussed our options and still made 98% of the original plan work. She's a maven and very patient. She's also very unobtrusive and called very little attention to herself while also capturing great close-up candid shots.
    Lastly, her turnaround time was super quick. We received a sneak peak within days and the full album of ~900 photos in just over a week.
    We would absolutely recommend Amy - she was a huge part of our day and we absolutely love the final product!
    Quick shout out to Courtney, the second photographer who was also great and super talented.

thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Margo for taking the time to provide such favorable and detailed review of your experience with me. I strive to hit all those things you mentioned while working with clients and to hear that I hit the mark is very rewarding to hear. I loved being a part of your day providing photographs for you to remember for generations to come! Thank you!!

Award

Amy Donohue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Cedar Circle Farm
    Cedar Circle Farm Wedding Florists

As a pick-your-own flower farm; we love it when our brides share pictures of their weddings with us to show what they have created. Whenever they send me pictures from Amy Donohue I am always impressed with the quality, creativity and beauty her pictures show. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• PO Box 12 South Strafford, VT, 05070 See on map