PO Box 12, South Strafford, VT 05070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date

About Amy Donohue Photography

Amy Donohue Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in South Strafford, Vermont. Amy is a highly experienced wedding photographer who loves making couples feel special on their once in a lifetime day. She uses an unobtrusive documentary style, capturing the day as it unfolds in its natural beauty. This photojournalistic style allows you to relax and enjoy your wedding while still creating timeless wedding photos. Choose Amy Donohue as your wedding photographer for a truly memorable experience.

Amy Donohue offers a variety of packages and services for couples of all kinds. She will meet with you to design a project around your wedding timeline, your needs, and your ideal budget. Amy offers a minimum of eight hours of coverage to ensure all the details and big moments are caught on camera. She takes on a few weddings a year to ensure every client gets the focused service they deserve.

Follow Amy Donohue Photography on

Amy Donohue Photography 5
Amy Donohue Photography 6
Amy Donohue Photography 7

Megan Cordes · Married on 05/26/2019

A Wonderful Woman and Phenomenal Photographer!

My husband and I are so lucky and grateful that Amy Donohue took our engagement photos and documented our wedding day. If you look at her portfolio, it’s obvious Amy’s an incredibly gifted photographer. However, what sets her apart from other photographers is that she’s incredibly thorough, organized, thoughtful, and easygoing. She’s such a calming presence and it’s genuinely a joy to be around her and work with her. Although we generally feel awkward in front of a camera, with Amy behind the lens, it just felt like an old friend was hanging out with us and snapping (the most beautiful) photos. While she did an amazing job of organizing everyone to take the formal portraits we requested, she did an equally fantastic job of letting the day unfold organically and capturing genuine candid moments of love, joy, and celebration. We can’t recommend Amy enough and we can’t wait to hire her again to photograph more family milestones!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Oh, Megan! Reading this warms my heart!!! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about me and my work. It was a true honor to document your day and reading your review is everything I hope and strive to be at every wedding. It makes me so happy to hear that my efforts are translating in my work and that I'm showing up in the way that I intend to show up.

Jessica M Eid · Married on 10/20/2018

The best decision we could have made for our wedding!

Where can I even start? Hiring Amy as our wedding photographer was the #1 best decision that was made for the whole wedding (other than picking the groom, of course!). Amy did our engagement photos in Vermont, and we were so in love with the whole process and the final product that asked her to travel to Louisville, KY to photograph our wedding. Not only is her work brilliant, but she has the most kind, calm, gentle personality, which is exactly what you need on your big day! In fact, the moment she showed up on our wedding day, I immediately relaxed and knew everything would be ok because she was there. She is incredibly organized, professional, and timely in everything she does. And above all, her pictures are truly art. I could brag on Amy and her work for hours, and it still wouldn't explain how special and talented she is. If you have a change to book Amy for your wedding, do it as soon as you can!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Amy Donohue Photography 8
    Amy Donohue Photography 9
    Amy Donohue Photography 10
    Amy Donohue Photography 11

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Awww, Jessica!!! Reading this brought tears to my eyes! I hope you know how special you guys are to me and what an honor it was to travel and photograph your wedding day! And, I will never forget seeing you turn around in your dress! Again, you brought tears to my eyes!!! I was so blown away by how stunning you looked and you couldn't have found a more perfect gown! Thank you for asking me to be a part of your day! And, thank you for going out on the rooftop in those winds! As a result, those are some of my favorite images!! xoxo

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Amy provides outstanding work and service. We found her images online (immediately impressed) and had a quick facetime with her to get to know one another. It seemed like we were on the same page and immediately booked her. We were unable to meet face to face prior to the wedding but we connected her with our venue and she went there to meet our coordinator and to get a lay of the land. She was in touch with us the entire time and has the most fantastic organizational system to ensure you get the photos that you want on your wedding day! Definitely follow her lead!! Engagement photos weren't as important to us so we chose to have a second photographer (that Amy chose) who was also fantastic. I never had to worry or direct because she had a vision based off of what we had talked about. Fast forward to the wedding day where she was able to use a diverse set of back drops and capture every important moment. The more posed photos do not look that way at all - but ever so natural and able to capture the exact emotions of the day. She also captured the candid photos so well. Now that the wedding is over we have continued to hear from her with a preview, blog post, and then the formal gallery. The quality of her photos is remarkable.

If we had to do it all over again we would absolutely choose Amy!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Wow Mary!!!! What kind words to read and start my week with!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services with such detail. I know future brides will greatly appreciate reading about your experience and it is wonderful to hear that I'm delivering everything I strive to deliver with each couple. Thanks so very much!!!

Award

Amy Donohue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Cedar Circle Farm
    Cedar Circle Farm Wedding Florists

As a pick-your-own flower farm; we love it when our brides share pictures of their weddings with us to show what they have created. Whenever they send me pictures from Amy Donohue I am always impressed with the quality, creativity and beauty her pictures show. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• PO Box 12 South Strafford, VT, 05070 See on map