PO Box 12, South Strafford, VT 05070 Map · Phone number

About Amy Donohue Photography

Amy Donohue Photography is a professional wedding photography studio in South Strafford, Vermont. Amy is a highly experienced wedding photographer who loves making couples feel special on their once in a lifetime day. She uses an unobtrusive documentary style, capturing the day as it unfolds in its natural beauty. This photojournalistic style allows you to relax and enjoy your wedding while still creating timeless wedding photos. Choose Amy Donohue as your wedding photographer for a truly memorable experience.

Amy Donohue offers a variety of packages and services for couples of all kinds. She will meet with you to design a project around your wedding timeline, your needs, and your ideal budget. Amy offers a minimum of eight hours of coverage to ensure all the details and big moments are caught on camera. She takes on a few weddings a year to ensure every client gets the focused service they deserve.

Follow Amy Donohue Photography on

f22533faad4b1a5d 1443545354059 amy donohue photography 2487
amy donohue photography 9

28 Reviews for Amy Donohue Photography

Hilary M. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Natural choice for a tiny wedding!

Despite our wedding being super small (just parents), it felt totally natural and breezy to have Amy join us. She was able to capture amazing, genuine shots and we always felt relaxed with her behind the lens -- which isn't always the case! It was rainy on our wedding day, so we were forced to hold the ceremony inside a community center-- there were eyesores everywhere you turned- (EXIT signs, ugly chairs...) but she managed to frame her shots so that it didn't look like we only paid $125 to rent the whole place ;) She has a great eye! She also had a pair of tiny scissors in her camera bag that saved me when I needed to cut a few strings off my dress! Always prepared!

We were floored by the final images she captured and really impressed with her turn-around time to delivery. Her client intake process was really professional and thorough, without feeling overwhelming. In short, Amy was awesome and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Hilary, you are the sweetest and I couldn't have been more honored to be there documenting your day! I know the field would have been amazing for your ceremony but the light inside was very beautiful with those big windows and yes, there were obstacles but it was easy to focus on the beautiful things!!! So happy to read this and very much appreciate you sharing your perspective of working with me. xo

Carrie R. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amy is the BEST!

Choosing Amy as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She was incredibly organized and professional throughout the process. When we decided to go forward with a COVID wedding, Amy was flexible, patient, and supportive. Neither of us loves being in the spotlight and we had not done an engagement shoot, so we had no idea what it would feel like to be in front of a camera all day. Amy made it all so easy... and surprisingly fun! She instantly made us feel comfortable. We LOVE the photos (and my mother-in-law is a professional photographer, so we chose Amy's style after much deliberation). We couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I'm so glad that I didn't know your mother in law was a photographer as I would have been so nervous but I'm glad that she approved! Big congrats to you both!
  • Sam

Sam C. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Highly Recommend!

When my husband and I started to plan our wedding, I already knew that the two highest priority vendors on my list were photography and videography — such high priority that I would not finalize the date with my venue until I knew that I would be able to have my top choice vendors for the Big Day! We researched about a dozen photographers, including Amy, who was well known to our venue and thanks to her lovely blog, I just fell in love with her photographs for capturing the natural light and candid moments. I was thrilled to find out Amy was available for our tentative wedding date and I booked her immediately.

Fast forward to the wedding day. I have to echo the numerous other reviews that document how fabulous her personality is. We were immediately comfortable with her. She gave clear direct instructions and she was efficient. We never felt rushed throughout the day despite a very tight schedule and many moving parts. Nothing felt too posed and she gave us lots of opportunities for candid shots.

We got every photo we wanted and more. It’s nearly impossible to narrow down the number of photos we want printed in an album. We are so grateful to Amy for documenting our day.

One more little detail to think about when you book your photographer: her photography style avoids flashes and clicking that would have totally gotten in our videographers way. As I said, my videographer was my other highest priority and she worked so well with the videography team too!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amy Donohue Photography's reply:

Thank you Sam for writing such kind words and sharing your experience! I feel honored and so lucky that you picked me out of so many photographers to choose from!!! Your day was so stunning and so were you as a bride!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amy Donohue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Cedar Circle Farm Wedding Florists

As a pick-your-own flower farm; we love it when our brides share pictures of their weddings with us to show what they have created. Whenever they send me pictures from Amy Donohue I am always impressed with the quality, creativity and beauty her pictures show. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• PO Box 12 South Strafford, VT, 05070 See on map
    Location of (Amy Donohue Photography)

Amy Donohue Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amy Donohue Photography include in the starting price?

Amy Donohue Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Amy Donohue Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amy Donohue Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Amy Donohue Photography offer?

Amy Donohue Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural

What photography services does Amy Donohue Photography offer?

Amy Donohue Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Amy Donohue Photography offer for wedding events?

Amy Donohue Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Amy Donohue Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amy Donohue Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.