N4089, Nassau, BS 00000 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bahamas Wedding Planner

Bahamas Wedding Planner is an experienced wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. They have over 14 years of experience planning destination weddings, engagements, and anniversaries all over the Bahamas. They pride themselves on their ability to listen to your individual needs and desires, in order to bring your unique vision to life. Amour Affairs promises to make your planning process enjoyable and stress-free.

This full-service event planning company offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, based on your preferences and budget. Their goal is to make it easy for you to say “I do.” Couples can choose from multiple, customizable packages, from a Consultation Only option to a Supreme Island Affair. Paulette Davis, the owner and lead planner behind this passionate business, has experience working with intimate elopements, vow renewals, civil unions, military weddings, and more. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Event design
  • Transportation
  • Vendor liaison
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Bahamas Wedding Planner also offers additional services that you can add on to your package, such as a photographer, videographer, DJ, Calypso band, soloist, and more. Additional services include:

• Entertainment

60 Reviews for Bahamas Wedding Planner

• Erika

Erika · Married on 07/18/2020

Paulette - Our COVID Destination Wedding Angel

We met Paulette in an untraditional way. Our wedding venue changed two weeks out and we needed a planner to help us with our new venue as soon as possible. We were connected with Paulette and immediately knew she was the perfect person to help us. To say Paulette is organized is an understatement. She immediately provided us with planning documents, connected with our vendors, and ensured we felt confident that our wedding would be flawless... regardless of the need to completely replan it with two weeks to spare. She was extremely responsive and was always willing to pick up the phone to talk things through.
    Planning a wedding is stressful enough, add a destination wedding during a pandemic with ever changing guidelines, and it is a lot more than you ever want to worry about. Paulette made the planning exciting and stress free again, something that was missing during the majority of our experience. It was not easy staying updated on updated restrictions in both the US and the Bahamas. Lucky for us, Paulette was committed to clarifying each and every update from the Bahamas on our behalf. Paulette’s years of experience was essential to our day going as smooth as possible. She is deeply connected through the community and her relationships with vendors, various government departments, and the resorts were the only reason we felt comfortable proceeding with our day.
    Our wedding day was flawless, and that was all thanks to Paulette. We even had updates to our event restrictions occur on the day of. Paulette handled everything on our behalf. She organized each update and communication with our vendors while we were able to focus on the special moments with our families and friends. We enjoyed every aspect of our day and did not worry about any details because Paulette had it handled. We received so many compliments from our guests of how amazing Paulette was as they watched her throughout the day.
    Even after our day Paulette when above and beyond. The Bahamas unfortunately reversed back to lockdown a few weeks after our wedding. This led to an issue with obtaining our marriage certificate. Of course, our angel Paulette came to rescue. She advocated on our behalf and was able to pick up our certificate the day the government offices reopened. She immediately mailed the certificates to us and we did not have to worry at all. Paulette is one of the most genuine and kind humans we have ever met. We are now eight months married and still talk to Paulette frequently. She feels like family to us and we cannot wait to visit with her once we go back to our favorite island again.
    My only regret is that we did not meet Paulette earlier in the planning process. Thank you to Paulette for everything. Our wedding was amazing because of you.

Sent on 02/23/2021

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

Ok Erika, I don't need to tell you how this made me feel do I? Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot, especially as I try to find my footing again with the changes in the world.

I am grateful to have met you both. I am grateful that at a time when stressed would have been more than understandable because you were planning your wedding again for the 3rd time, you trusted me and allowed me to do what I could and you both just wanted to marry each other with your families. Your attitude made my work easier.
    I am grateful that sometimes through what is my 'work' I am blessed to have the added bonus of making 'life friends' like you. And I am grateful for the team of professionals we have here in the Bahamas who help me to look good.

Thank you!! And I look forward to staying in touch and sharing a drink when you come again under more relaxed circumstances.

Susan D. · Married on 07/03/2020

Say YES to Paulette

Working with Paulette to plan our daughter’s wedding was a true pleasure! Her vast experience, positive approach and calm demeanor were invaluable as we navigated planning a destination wedding. With her at the helm, the weekend not only was a huge success but exceeded our dreams. The bride and groom and both families got to enjoy the fun and not worry about the details because we had Paulette and her team- thank goodness!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you Susan. I think you know that I really enjoyed being a part of this special time. Christina had one particular request, that I get the timing right. I am thrilled that it all came together so well and thank you for the honor of bringing it all together and for your trust in me.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bahamas Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 895
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Dede Brown Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Pauline Davis of Amour Affairs is one of the top Wedding Planners in The Bahamas and is on my list of preferred vendors that I recommend to my clients regularly. I have worked with her several times over the past few years and am always pleased with her easy going nature and high level of professionalism. She always greets me with a smile and I truly admire all of her hard work and dedication she puts forth to meeting her clients' needs. Weddings take so much organization, especially when you're planning a Destination Wedding. It's so important to find people within the industry that have the experience, know-how of a location that you are unfamiliar with and that you can trust. Pauline of Amour Affairs is certainly one of those people.

• Sabrina Lightbourn Photography Wedding Photographers

Paulette is everything you want in a wedding planner. She is professional, creative, warm, and very calm. She seamlessly treads together all the necessary details so that each wedding feels personal and unique.

• N4089 Nassau, BS, 00000 See on map
    917-970-2939 (Phone number)
    Varies - Closed on Sundays
    Location of (Bahamas Wedding Planner)