Bahamas Wedding Planner

Nassau, BS View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Bahamas Wedding Planner is an experienced wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. They have over 14 years of experience planning destination weddings, engagements, and anniversaries all over the Bahamas. They pride themselves on their ability to listen to your individual needs and desires, in order to bring your unique vision to life. Amour Affairs promises to make your planning process enjoyable and stress-free.

This full-service event planning company offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, based on your preferences and budget. Their goal is to make it easy for you to say “I do.” Couples can choose from multiple, customizable packages, from a Consultation Only option to a Supreme Island Affair. Paulette Davis, the owner and lead planner behind this passionate business, has experience working with intimate elopements, vow renewals, civil unions, military weddings, and more. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Event design
  • Transportation
  • Vendor liaison
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Bahamas Wedding Planner also offers additional services that you can add on to your package, such as a photographer, videographer, DJ, Calypso band, soloist, and more. Additional services include:

• Entertainment
  • Horse and carriage
  • Personal care services
  • Scuba diving certification
  • Wedding arch
  • Wedding cake

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$895

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alex S. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Paulette was everything I needed planning mt wedding a thousand miles away at Chub Cay. She is so professional, responsive and knowledgeable of ever Wedding! She helped me to plan every piece that I couldn’t get done at Chub Cay. She had wonderful vendors for our cake, mini cakes and and welcome donuts. I sent her photos of what i wanted and she immediately helped me to find three wonderful bakeries to fulfill my vision.
    She is and exceptional day of planner as well. Most of my pre planning was done by myself, but she saved my sanity and allowed everyone of my family members to enjoy the day. She took my decorations, visions and brought them to life, all without me having to lift a finger the day of the wedding. She truly helped me to be at ease the night before and on the day, knowing she would bring to life everything I hand planed, and she. Paulette is amazing and if you’re here reading our reviews you’re in the right place! You only know a small piece of her talent and and amazing ability to be your “everything” on your wedding day.
    She is truly incredible. Thank you SO much Paulette! I wish I had more time after the wedding to thank you!
    Helen V. Married on 11/21/2021

Excellent Wedding Planner

I cannot recommend Paulette enough. We were organising my wedding through covid restrictions and she was just amazing. Organised, calm, a perfectionist and did an outstanding job. She made our day the best day of our lives. You will be so happy you chose Amour Affairs. I am a travel agent in the UK who arranges weddings abroad and she will be my "go to" for the bahamas. Nothing was too much trouble and she went the extra mile making sure everything was simply perfect.
    Kate E. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful wedding planner -- epitome of kindness and professionalism

We had a wonderful experience working with Paulette. She was communicative, organized and accommodating to make our wedding weekend exactly as we'd dreamed. I'll be forever grateful to her coordination to help coordinate the logistics and vendors in the Bahamas while we were in the US for most of the planning phases.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lindsay & Amir
    20 photos · 05/19/2019

Dede Brown Wedding Photography Dede Brown Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Pauline Davis of Amour Affairs is one of the top Wedding Planners in The Bahamas and is on my list of preferred vendors that I recommend to my clients regularly. I have worked with her several times over the past few years and am always pleased with her easy going nature and high level of professionalism. She always greets me with a smile and I truly admire all of her hard work and dedication she puts forth to meeting her clients' needs. Weddings take so much organization, especially when you're planning a Destination Wedding. It's so important to find people within the industry that have the experience, know-how of a location that you are unfamiliar with and that you can trust. Pauline of Amour Affairs is certainly one of those people.

Sabrina Lightbourn Photography Sabrina Lightbourn Photography Wedding Photographers

Paulette is everything you want in a wedding planner. She is professional, creative, warm, and very calm. She seamlessly treads together all the necessary details so that each wedding feels personal and unique.

N4089 Nassau, BS, 00000

Varies - Closed on Sundays
Location of (Bahamas Wedding Planner)

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding