N4089, Nassau, BS 00000 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Bahamas Wedding Planner

Bahamas Wedding Planner is an experienced wedding planning company located in Nassau, Bahamas. They have over 14 years of experience planning destination weddings, engagements, and anniversaries all over the Bahamas. They pride themselves on their ability to listen to your individual needs and desires, in order to bring your unique vision to life. Amour Affairs promises to make your planning process enjoyable and stress-free.

This full-service event planning company offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, based on your preferences and budget. Their goal is to make it easy for you to say “I do.” Couples can choose from multiple, customizable packages, from a Consultation Only option to a Supreme Island Affair. Paulette Davis, the owner and lead planner behind this passionate business, has experience working with intimate elopements, vow renewals, civil unions, military weddings, and more. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Event design
  • Transportation
  • Vendor liaison
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
Bahamas Wedding Planner also offers additional services that you can add on to your package, such as a photographer, videographer, DJ, Calypso band, soloist, and more. Additional services include:

• Entertainment

Bahamas Wedding Planner 6
Bahamas Wedding Planner 7

Nancy · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

I could never have gotten through my planning and the entire wedding week without Paulette. Within hours of submitting a request, she contacted me to set up a call. I explained to her my stress and overwhelmed feelings with planning. She was so sweet and immediately calmed me down and assured me that she'd help me through everything. She has such a kind gentle spirit, while at the same time being a go-getter and knowing how to get things done efficiently. Especially the week of the wedding, Paulette was there for everything I needed and even through the reception stayed as long as I needed her to. I am forever grateful for Paulette's services and would recommend her a million times over to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you Nancy. It was a joy being a part of your wedding. You both have amazing families and friends.
    I hope that we will stay in touch and you will come back and visit again.
  • Katie

Katie Caballero · Married on 05/18/2019

Paulette and her staff made our wedding dream a reality!

Paulette came highly recommended to us by the best event company in Nassau. Paulette was able to take our vision of what we wanted for our wedding- Paulette was able to connect me with the best sources and vendors on the island: from cake, flowers, officiant, rehearsal dinner, music and venues. Paulette met us at our hotel to finalize the paperwork and took care of all the details. She handled all of the planning, preparation for our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The day of the wedding, we felt so happy and relaxed. Paulette handled every single detail! Our ceremony at a private club was beautiful and intimate- Paulette and her assistants made sure that it was perfect. The cocktail hour followed by the reception were stunning- with so many small touches. Everything was on a time and without delay. As a bride, I didn't have to worry that I wasn't on site to make every selection or meet all the vendors. Paulette was able to schedule calls with me to go through all of the logistics and requirements, and make recommendations. When my family and I arrived, I was able to enjoy my time in the Bahamas, all of our guests commended that it was the best wedding they had been to, and I know it would not have happened without Paulette's expertise and experience and professionalism.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 9
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 10
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 11
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 12
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 13
    Bahamas Wedding Planner 14

Bahamas Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you Katie. Your words are warming and heartfelt. YOU.... were an amazing bride. Calm and easy to work with. Your family and friends all made it so much easier for us to do what we do. Thank you for your review. Until we see each other again...... here - or there.

Bahamas Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 895.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Dede Brown Wedding Photography
    Dede Brown Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Pauline Davis of Amour Affairs is one of the top Wedding Planners in The Bahamas and is on my list of preferred vendors that I recommend to my clients regularly. I have worked with her several times over the past few years and am always pleased with her easy going nature and high level of professionalism. She always greets me with a smile and I truly admire all of her hard work and dedication she puts forth to meeting her clients' needs. Weddings take so much organization, especially when you're planning a Destination Wedding. It's so important to find people within the industry that have the experience, know-how of a location that you are unfamiliar with and that you can trust. Pauline of Amour Affairs is certainly one of those people.

• Sabrina Lightbourn Photography
    Sabrina Lightbourn Photography Wedding Photographers

Paulette is everything you want in a wedding planner. She is professional, creative, warm, and very calm. She seamlessly treads together all the necessary details so that each wedding feels personal and unique.

• N4089 Nassau, BS, 00000 See on map