6314 Gravel Avenue Suite G, Alexandria, VA 22310 Map · Phone number

About American Dream Limousine Service

That's what your wedding should be. As stylish as you are. As romantic as the day itself. That's the promise American Dream Limousine makes to every bride-to-be. Our wedding specialists will assist in planning your transportation needs with finesse, style and impeccable service so that your special day will be exactly that. They can help you make the right choices .... choices you and your betrothed will remember and cherish for the rest of your lives. Call today to begin planning the wedding your love deserves. American Dream Limousine provides wedding limousine service

to the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area. Our Wedding Package includes:

"Just Married" Sign
Red Carpet Service
Crystal Glasses
Uniformed Chauffeur

The above amenities are upon request only. Please remember to reserve in advance to guarantee the limo of your choice.

AlexandriaVAlimo
Alexandria, VA limo services
AlexandriaVAlimo
blklincoln12

22 Reviews for American Dream Limousine Service

I found out 2 days before my brother's wedding that he didn't have transportation to the ceremony and banquet. I'm from NY but the wedding was in MD so I started off looking for vendors via theknot and weddingwire. I had called 6 other limo companies and despite everyone being very nice and helpful, nobody had a white limo available which was #1 must have. Because it was so last minute, I would have settled for a black limo if they had decorations or something festive so it wouldn't look like a funeral procession but no luck.

Based on the reviews, I would not have booked limo service with American Dream but I'm so glad that I made that phone call. I was pleasantly surprised at how patient Nico was with setting up our itinerary for the wedding day. We arranged for the limo to pick up the groom and bring him to the bride's house for bridal traditions. Then the two were to return back to the groom's house to greet the parents of the groom, and all four were to be taken to the ceremony. After the ceremony and pictures, the final destination would be the banquet.

Everything was executed perfectly and the driver was as professional as possible. I can't remember his name, but he was the best! There was an accident near my brother's house and some other road problems along the way but he got everyone to where they needed to be on time. My brother was so happy with the service and my new sister-in-law couldn't thank me enough for saving her big day. I wish I could take all the credit but I'm so glad I went with American Dream Limo.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Khelli · Married on 03/20/2011

My experience with American Dream was a pleasant one. Nico was very helpful while I was trying to decide on the limos that I wanted to reserve. I reserved two limos for my wedding and both drivers were very professional. My dad even forgot something at the hotel after we had already left and the driver had no problem with turning around for us. I'm glad that I decided to use American Dream and I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Susan · Married on 03/01/2009

Great service and what a car! Great time and got all the looks.

Sent on 04/10/2009

American Dream Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, Van

• 6314 Gravel Avenue, Suite G Alexandria, 22310 See on map