Amelia Marie Photography

Burlington, VT View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Amelia Marie Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Burlington, Vermont. This talented photographer captures her couples’ authentic moments using creative techniques and imaginative angles. She draws inspiration from her environment, whether at home or abroad and extends her services to destination weddings.

Amelia Marie offers custom collections for weddings. She is happy to meet clients for a consultation to discuss which services are best for their special day. Each package begins with photography necessities that can be personalized with additional services. A common plan includes eight hours of coverage, images delivered in an online gallery, and optional items like prints or albums. A second photographer is available should you need extra coverage, as are extended hours with Amelia Marie. She also offers portrait sessions including engagement and boudoir shoots to complete the photography experience.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Christopher
    Christopher P. Married on 02/14/2022

Could not be happier

I echo my wife’s review of Amelia’s services, but I wanted to add that we were blown away by our photos, and we’ve only received the sneak peak so far. She showed us a couple photos she captured in-camera during our time together and they moved us to tears. And then when we got the sneak preview with some more photos we were again tearing up with joy. I hate photos of myself and couldn’t believe how great these look. As others have said, Amelia is professional, friendly, communicative, flexible, and very talented. Thank you Amelia!

Amelia Marie Photography's reply:

THANK YOU, Chris! Your kind words mean everything to me. What a truly amazing day and I cannot wait to share every single moment that we captured together!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/14/2022

Incredible Experience with Amelia!

Amelia is not only a talented photographer (that goes without saying and you can see it in her work) but her ability to make you feel comfortable, special and beautiful is incredible! Additionally, she goes above and beyond to ensure that she has exhausted the photo opportunities by researching the area and snapping her camera almost constantly to capture as many moments as possible. I think it's also really important to point out that she is a great communicator and very organized - I never had to reach out to her first and she set up multiple meetings so that we would feel prepared going into our day. Professional, creative, warm, authentic, talented, prompt and thoughtful are just some of the words that describe her and that's only the beginning! You would be remiss to not work with Amelia. She's incredible!

Amelia Marie Photography's reply:

Nicole & Chris, I could not have been more honored to be part of your incredible day. Thank you for including me, and I cannot wait to share the full wedding gallery with you both! So much love!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 10/23/2021

Knew from the beginning that Amelia was the photographer for us!

The moment I had a consultation call with Amelia, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to book for our wedding! From the very beginning, it felt like she truly cared about what we were looking for and that she genuinely wanted to know more about us. She is so easy to talk to—each conversation honestly feels like we have known each other for years! She helped coordinate our engagement session location and even though we didn't fully know what to expect, she made the whole experience feel fun and effortless (even for my fiancé 😉). We are very laid back/casual people who love the outdoors and she fully embraced us, made us feel comfortable, and captured the most beautiful moments. We cannot wait to see the heartfelt moments she captures on our wedding day! Look no further, you've found your photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Burlington, VT, 05408
Location of (Amelia Marie Photography)

Amelia Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amelia Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Amelia Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Amelia Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amelia Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Amelia Marie Photography offer?

Amelia Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amelia Marie Photography offer?

Amelia Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amelia Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Amelia Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amelia Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amelia Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding