Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Map · Phone number

About AMB Photography

Here at AMB Photography we provide brides with a uniquely specialized experience to fit each and every one of their photographic needs. We work closely with our clients to ensure their satisfaction with our work. Hiring a photographer is an investment, and we guarantee to work with our clients to find the right package for their budget.

~Alexis Broussard, Owner of AMB Photography

AMB Photography is based in the Jackson/Memphis TN area. AMB Photography specializes in portrait and event photography including but not limited to: Engagement, Wedding, Family, Senior, Modeling Portfolio, Maternity, and more.

Follow AMB Photography on

b63feadcb3e818bd dw 1639
smaller 2

4 Reviews for AMB Photography

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

Alexis is an extremely talented photographer. She is personable and friendly and was great to work with. She is passionate about what she does and did an amazing job with our pictures. We couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2012

Alexis is wonderful. She keeps everyone together and calm on what could be a very stressful day, especially for the bride. My photos were amazing, and I received them in a very timely manner. I've also used Alexis for my engagement, family, and baby photos. All were fantastic.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Paige · event on: 03/17/2013

My last set of family pictures/ birthday pictures for my son were done March of 2013. They were very well done. She did the shoot at her family's home which had wonderful scenery. She did great with my son who was turning 2 at the time. He was very stubborn but she got some of the best shots and he responded great with her. I plan on getting my college graduation pictures/ family pictures with her sometime within the next year.

Sent on 08/29/2014

AMB Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Hattiesburg, 39402 See on map