Amazoniaflowers.com

• Bloominescent
  • The Palm Beach Florist

44 Reviews for Amazoniaflowers.com

Lisa · Married on 12/11/2011

Thank you amazoniaflowers.com!! I ordered our wholesale flowers from you to decorate a Wedding reception. They arrived at 9 am on the scheduled day and they are just BEAUTIFUL! They match the color on your web site pretty much exactly which is very tricky when it comes to cream roses! I ordered Vendela which I would recommend to anyone wanting a creamy rose. Thank you for the ease of ordering and delivery as promised without any hitches.

Janny · Married on 12/10/2011

Just wanted to say the roses where so perfect for my wedding -i was a Do it yourself bride with all the flowers and i was very impressed with the roses that came! THANK YOU willbe a loyal customer hence forth!!!!

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2011

We received our order on the day we requested it. We ordered 3 Bridesmaid bouquets, and my bridal bouquet and all our wedding flowers in white. They came in great shape and were absolutely beautiful... the price was fantastic. We had so many compliments. Thank you so much for the great service and beautiful wholesale flowers... \r\nI will recommend you to everyone I know...\r\n

1 Real Wedding