Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Summerlin Photography

I'm Amanda, and I’m a portrait artist. I've been a portrait artist since I could hold one of those nice chunky crayons. I've never wanted to be anything else. Once, long, long ago in art college, I studied the fine art of painting. I still paint and I will always love painting, but for the past few years, photography has stolen my heart.

It is my goal to record the beauty of the things most people overlook, because I think there are many beautiful things in life that people just get too busy to see, starting with themselves. The most beautiful things to me are the people I am blessed to know and have as a part of my life. So, I want to make amazing pictures of them that show them why I think they are beautiful. In fact, I want to do that for everyone who will let me.

On your big day, I will unobtrusively record all the emotional moments you want to remember, and all the behind the scenes reactions and details you will be too busy to notice. Together, we will make amazing images of you and your partner, and of your entire wedding. And when you look at your photos tomorrow, and years from tomorrow, you will be able to relive every moment. And I will never, ever ask you to smile or say cheese. That’s a promise.

Your special day is as unique as you are. I want to photograph weddings for people like you, who dare to think differently. You're not like everybody else. Your photos shouldn't be, either.

Follow Amanda Summerlin Photography on

bq9a8834
img3300
img9815
Amanda Summerlin Photography
katie and steven in atlanta
wedding 20131103 383

26 Reviews for Amanda Summerlin Photography

1 User photo

Amanda Summerlin Photography 1

Natalie · Married on 08/05/2018

Let me tell you why Amanda Summerlin is THE BEST.

When my husband and I first got engaged and started the beginning stages of our wedding planning, we knew we had to book Amanda Summerlin asap. She had photographed both of my sisters’ weddings and we knew we had to have her document our wedding too. We had high expectations for Amanda because she had done such a phenomenal job with my sisters’ weddings, and let me tell you… she exceeded our very high expectations in every way!!! She is such an artist and captures the big and small moments in ways that will either make you cry or laugh (or both!) when you see them. She captures a whole range of emotions in the room (whether it be tears of joy or laughter) and does it in such an unobtrusive way that you don’t even notice she is there. The way Amanda works with lighting and plays with background/foreground is simply stunning and with every photo she just impressed us more and more. We booked our ceremony and reception sites because of the incredible scenery and views — she captured all of this beauty too, even more than we thought was possible. We were also shocked how quickly she turned around the finished photos. We’ve been able to show friends and family our photos and many have told us that they could be photos from a bridal magazine.

In addition to the quality you will get with Amanda, you are getting an incredible value. She gives you full access and rights to her photographs, which many photographers do not do. And she has no limit to the number of pictures she takes! I mean, what more could you ask for? How about this… a nice, pleasant, easy, reliable, professional person to work with? Well guess what, you’ll get that too with Amanda!

I can’t imagine a wedding in our family without Amanda. She is a pleasure to work with and made the planning process and day-of so easy. We cannot recommend her enough!

SJ · Married on 09/30/2017

Meeting Amanda was more than meeting one of the best vendors on our wedding day. When we met Amanda we walked away with a lifelong friend. She is truly amazing. Not only did we never see her because she's like a ninja, but she kept us calm. When you work with Amanda be prepared to laugh until you cry. She is literally the best. If you're looking for someone to add value to your event from beginning to end book her! No seriously, like now! She did two shoots with us before our wedding day and worked hard to get us our wedding pictures quickly. She doesn't do the normal point and shoot photos, she likes to catch you in your purest moments. That's what we love the most about her when we look at our photos all we see is love.

Amanda Summerlin Photography 2

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

Amanda could not have been better - we're so, so glad we hired her for our wedding photography (and engagement shoot). She was such a calming presence, so easy to work with, and is SO talented; I absolutely recommend her to anyone - anywhere in the world!

Award

Amanda Summerlin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Beauty By Bee
    Beauty By Bee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very professional and very kind. Listened well and captured all the best moments!!!

• OneTouch Events
    OneTouch Events Wedding Planners

Working with Amanda over the past two years has been an absolute pleasure! She takes an effective laid back approach to photographing the key moments of her couples. This makes for couples to be at ease in front of the camera and the product, an authentic story of the couple's wedding story and their day from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate recommending her to my couples in the future and partnering with her on more memorable moments in our clients lives!

• Euphoria Affairs
    Euphoria Affairs Wedding Planners

Amanda Summerlin Photography is highly recommended. Great rates, creative, personable and professional, responsive and most importantly talented!!