Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Rae Makeup

Amanda Rae has been a working makeup artist for almost 12 years. She specializes in detailing a unique look for each individual for any occasion. About 5 years ago, she introduced airbrush makeup to her list of services. Now she is one of the leading airbrush artists in the area. Traveling is never a problem for her and her team. Makeup is not the only service that is offered from Amanda Rae Makeup. Her team can accomodate hair services, facial waxing, microdermabrasion, and massage. We like to create a real experience for our brides! Please contact us with any questions you may have-no question is too small!

Follow Amanda Rae Makeup on

jamie goldberg meseroll photograph
0144img9725

15 Reviews for Amanda Rae Makeup

Tara · Married on 02/06/2016

Amanda is absolutely incredible!!!! Not only is she super talented but she is the sweetest girl you will ever get the chance to work with. My husband and I attended a wedding before we were married, in fact we weren't even engaged yet, and when I saw the bride I immediately said, "I have to use her makeup artist". Amanda is seriously an artist. She made me look incredible. Guests and people who have seen pictures from my wedding commented that I looked like a model. If you are looking to get your makeup done for any event you should contact her- you will be 100% pleased with her work :)

Sent on 02/12/2016

katherine · Married on 12/23/2014

I have never felt more beautiful !!!
    Amanda Rae was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything was perfect for me and went above and beyond.
    I tell every bride I meet to use her.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Sharon · event on 12/19/2014

Amanda does such a great job shaping my brows. She is truly the best!!! It is also such a pleasure to see her. She makes you feel so at ease!! I actually look forward to having them shaped and seeing her!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014