6614 John Muir Trl., Colorado Springs, CO 80927 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Amanda Lamb Photography

I love warmth. Either from a sunny day, or in a cup of coffee, from my children’s smiling faces, or the love all over the faces of a couple. I love people. I love capturing their eyes and the warmth from their soul. I love letting them see themselves the way I see them. I love knowing that I’ll be giving a couple a chance to treasure a memory for a lifetime. I’m Amanda Lamb. I photograph life’s happy moments.

My business started in 2006. I was a high school teacher, and some of my students entrusted me with their senior pictures. The next year, after having my daughter, I did my first wedding and was completely hooked, and in love with love. Now, I’m a full time photographer, and I love just about every second of it.

I accept limited weddings each year. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I couldn’t give my absolute best to a bride on her wedding day. Limiting my weddings keeps me fresh and creative, and allows me to capture my polished, happy brides on one of the most important days of their lives.

I’m a Pikes Peak Region native, and only left for college. I know this place like the back of my hand. That said, I love traveling. I’m based in Colorado Springs, CO, but I’d LOVE to go wherever you’d like! I love learning new places, and seeing them with fresh eyes.

So let’s get together! I’d love to have you over for coffee, tea, chat on skype, (amandaklamb), facebook, email, or even just a good, old fashioned, phone call (719.648.2152)!

Follow Amanda Lamb Photography on

0958 51 64789 157888107377493

18 Reviews for Amanda Lamb Photography

Sarah Langiano · Married on 09/13/2019

best.photographer.ever.

Seriously where do I start?? I think the most important thing I could say about her is that I trust her. Implicitly. I am a person who has never felt like the most beautiful flower in the garden - and I had so much anxiety for so long about how I would look in my wedding photos. Would my teeth look OK? My arms? Would I feel like the graceful and timeless bride I had always wanted to be? Would my wedding photos be something I only looked at when I had to, or would they be something I treasure for a lifetime? I needn't have worried. I sobbed like a little girl the first time I truly sat and looked through the photos. I had never looked at myself before and thought wow, I actually might be kinda pretty. In her photos I felt like the timeless, dazzling, beautiful bride that every girl dreams of being. She will never know how much that means to me.
    On another note she is UNBELIEVABLY fun and how much she loves what she does just radiates from her constantly. And she is a BOSS when it comes to keeping a schedule and wrangling family members or drunken groomsmen... She will make you feel comfortable, listened to and oh so important. She is all that and a million bags of chips! HIRE HER! You will have 0 regrets. Thank you Amanda Lamb for being such a badass photographer and human! Keep that shit up!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Angela · Married on 06/22/2018

We came across Amanda Lamb through our venue's (the Pinery at the Hill) list of preferred vendors and we are so glad that we did!! Amanda is super talented, creative and fun to work with. She takes the awkwardness out of the stiff poses and makes it lighthearted and enjoyable. Her easy going disposition was huge in help keeping me calm on the big day. She fit our personalities well and had no problem taking control of a rowdy 18 person bridal party! She rode around the party bus with us and captured some fun, memorable moments. We have amazing and stunning picture of our wedding that we will cherish for years to come! We told her what we had envisioned for our engagement shoot and our wedding and she brought those visions to life. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Abby · Married on 05/28/2018

Amanda is an incredible photographer and an even more outstanding person. She did my husband and I's engagement session and more recently our wedding. Her photos are so beautiful and capture each moment even more than you think is possible. Our photos tell the entire day's story and I cannot pick a "favorite" because there are too many photos to love. She is funny, caring and made my wedding day experience so much better with her guidance and humor. We loved our experience with her and the pictures to boot! We will absolutely be working with her in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Award

Amanda Lamb Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Amanda Lamb Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I love working with Amanda of Amanda Lamb Photography. Whether its for a wedding, styled shoot or my own personal family, Amanda brings her A game every time. She is calm and collected, knows how to get those detailed amazing shots that I love and is always a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Amanda Lamb Photography.

• Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Amanda does an amazing job capturing the couple and their uniqueness! She is wonderful to work with! Amazing pictures!

• 3 Leaf Floral Wedding Florists

Amanda is the friendliest, most professional photographer you will meet. Her images capture important moments beautifully and she is such a pleasure to work with.

• 953 Fire Rock Pl. Colorado Springs, 80921 See on map
    7196482152 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amanda Lamb Photography)