953 Fire Rock Pl., Colorado Springs, CO 80921 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Lamb Photography

I love warmth. Either from a sunny day, or in a cup of coffee, from my children’s smiling faces, or the love all over the faces of a couple. I love people. I love capturing their eyes and the warmth from their soul. I love letting them see themselves the way I see them. I love knowing that I’ll be giving a couple a chance to treasure a memory for a lifetime. I’m Amanda Lamb. I photograph life’s happy moments.

My business started in 2006. I was a high school teacher, and some of my students entrusted me with their senior pictures. The next year, after having my daughter, I did my first wedding and was completely hooked, and in love with love. Now, I’m a full time photographer, and I love just about every second of it.

I accept limited weddings each year. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I couldn’t give my absolute best to a bride on her wedding day. Limiting my weddings keeps me fresh and creative, and allows me to capture my polished, happy brides on one of the most important days of their lives.

I’m a Pikes Peak Region native, and only left for college. I know this place like the back of my hand. That said, I love traveling. I’m based in Colorado Springs, CO, but I’d LOVE to go wherever you’d like! I love learning new places, and seeing them with fresh eyes.

So let’s get together! I’d love to have you over for coffee, tea, chat on skype, (amandaklamb), facebook, email, or even just a good, old fashioned, phone call (719.648.2152)!

Follow Amanda Lamb Photography on

Amanda Lamb Photography 1
Amanda Lamb Photography 2
Amanda Lamb Photography 3

Angela · Married on 06/22/2018

We came across Amanda Lamb through our venue's (the Pinery at the Hill) list of preferred vendors and we are so glad that we did!! Amanda is super talented, creative and fun to work with. She takes the awkwardness out of the stiff poses and makes it lighthearted and enjoyable. Her easy going disposition was huge in help keeping me calm on the big day. She fit our personalities well and had no problem taking control of a rowdy 18 person bridal party! She rode around the party bus with us and captured some fun, memorable moments. We have amazing and stunning picture of our wedding that we will cherish for years to come! We told her what we had envisioned for our engagement shoot and our wedding and she brought those visions to life. Thanks Amanda!

Abby · Married on 05/28/2018

Amanda is an incredible photographer and an even more outstanding person. She did my husband and I's engagement session and more recently our wedding. Her photos are so beautiful and capture each moment even more than you think is possible. Our photos tell the entire day's story and I cannot pick a "favorite" because there are too many photos to love. She is funny, caring and made my wedding day experience so much better with her guidance and humor. We loved our experience with her and the pictures to boot! We will absolutely be working with her in the future.

Amanda Lamb Photography 4
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

I don't even know where to start, EVERYTHING turned out beautifully! I have had the pleasure of knowing Amanda before she became a photographer... so choosing her to be ours for my wedding made it even more special. We chose the package for her to do our engagement pictures as well as the wedding pictures and I am FLOORED with all of the pictures I just got back from the wedding! She was able to capture all the fun and love that filled the day and all of the beautiful details we worked hard to have on display. I can't wait to include Amanda in more of our family memories as we move forward! LOVE her to pieces.

Amanda Lamb Photography 5
    Amanda Lamb Photography 6

Award

Amanda Lamb Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design
    Sarah Viera Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I love working with Amanda of Amanda Lamb Photography. Whether its for a wedding, styled shoot or my own personal family, Amanda brings her A game every time. She is calm and collected, knows how to get those detailed amazing shots that I love and is always a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Amanda Lamb Photography.

• Twigs and Posies
    Twigs and Posies Wedding Florists

Amanda does an amazing job capturing the couple and their uniqueness! She is wonderful to work with! Amazing pictures!

• 3 Leaf Floral
    3 Leaf Floral Wedding Florists

Amanda is the friendliest, most professional photographer you will meet. Her images capture important moments beautifully and she is such a pleasure to work with.

• 953 Fire Rock Pl. Colorado Springs, 80921 See on map