Amanda Hope Makeup

Merrimack, NH View map

I am an on-location wedding makeup business based out of Merrimack, New Hampshire. I offer professional makeup services for weddings, events, and photoshoots.

Amanda Hope Makeup offers several options to ensure that my clients have their every need covered. I focus on bringing out the natural beauty of each person, and adding makeup that enhances it and makes them feel confident throughout the wedding. Amanda Hope Makeup offers mink or silk lashes, natural makeup, full glam makeup, eye makeup, and even tattoo coverage. To better see your vision and get to know my brides with a one-on-one experience, I offer a trial beforehand. Amanda Hope Makeup also offers wedding party, groom, and flower girl options.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

I can’t say enough about Amanda’s makeup services and the professionalism she brought to my wedding day. With quiet efficiency Amanda provided makeup to myself and 10 others in the wedding party ranging from 23 - 86 years old. Everyone looked amazing! But the best part was the haven of calm and peace Amanda and her assistant brought to their work station that allowed this stressed bride to take a much needed breather amid the craziness of getting ready. Highly recommend!!
    Sarah N. Married on 09/28/2019

So talented!

Amanda did the makeup for myself, my 4 bridesmaids, and my Mother at my wedding on October 12, 2019. She came to site with all of her stuff to make the day run smoothly for us, and coordinated with our hair stylist who was also working on the same group of ladies in the bridal suite. She was right on point with her timing, and we all looked absolutely stunning! I had a trial with her about 3 months before the wedding and she took the time to go over each item with me and figure out what I liked and didn't like. She took thorough notes on everything, so she was able to replicate the look I loved perfectly on the big day. She was very responsive and easy to work with, and a very talented makeup artist with a great selection of products to work with. I would recommend Amanda to anyone looking for makeup services for their wedding or other event! Thank you Amanda!

Amanda Hope Makeup's reply:

I'm so glad you all loved the makeup! I wish you and your husband all the best and I'm so glad I got to meet and work with you all, you are such a lovely family!
    Rosie G. Married on 09/27/2019

Fabulous Makeup Artist!

Amanda, from start to finish you were a dream to work with! I’ve had my makeup done by other artists before but none have ever been able to match the foundation to my skin or have ever been able to know how to apply eyeshadow on my Asian facial features. And then came you and you were able to do all that and more for my wedding day! When I went home from the makeup trial, the first thing my husband said to me was, “WOW, soo pretty.” My bridesmaid and my mother-in-law who are extremely picky with their makeup could not stop saying how much they love their makeup! THANK YOU for making sure that I still looked like me, which was extremely important.

Please don’t hesitate to book Amanda as your wedding day person. She listens to what you like and don’t like and she delivers stunning results!

Amanda Hope Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Rosie! You and your family were so beautiful and a pleasure to work with, thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your wedding and congratulations again!

4 Richards Road Merrimack, NH, 03054
Location of (Amanda Hope Makeup)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding