226 SE Douglas St Suite 204, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Eaton Photography

Centered in Kansas City and bent on a passion for creating photos full of honesty and style, I love the ability to capture moments in time. My work definitely has a style but more importantly I want my photographs to be timeless and classic; something you will look at and still think beautiful in 20 years.

Follow Amanda Eaton Photography on

a67225bbd9f46b69 1317091883509 47
ghostwalk
a67225bbd9f46b69 1317091883509 47

14 Reviews for Amanda Eaton Photography

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2012

Amanda was such an amazing addition to our wedding festivities. Her engagement and wedding photography was SO much more than we could have imagined, especially for her reasonable prices. She was very flexible and understanding of our timing and unique situation. My husband and I were living in Oregon and planning a wedding in Missouri, so our schedule was very tight on available weekends and a lot of our plans changed frequently and last minute. Amanda was extremely accommodating and helped lower my stress level significantly the day of the wedding.

She also was able to bring a long an intern/ second shooter which helped capture more moments the day of our wedding, we really appreciated that. Amanda is VERY down to earth and easy to get along with. I was very nervous during the engagement shoot, and don't usually like having my pictures taken, but she made me feel very comfortable.

Lastly, she had our pictures to us one week after the engagement shoot and two weeks after the wedding. We were absolutely floored that she was able to have such a quick turn around time and still such amazing pictures.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2012

Could I give her 10s???? =) If you are looking for a talented, artsy, hip, caring, easy going, calm, kind and professional photographer, I would recommend Amanda Eaton. She took some wonderful engagement photos for us, then did our wedding, we got tons of compliments of the photos. She sees things you wouldn't have noticed and put you around it and create these awesome photos. Our wedding venue was a bit dusty since it was out in the country on a gravel road, she physically wiped down the bench with her own pants so that it wouldn't get us dirty! It just can't get better than that! I'm grateful to have such wonderful photographer to help us preserve the memories of our wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Kristin · Married on 03/24/2012

Amanda was SO great to work with. She always responded to emails very quickly (usually within minutes of my email!) and was so flexible in rearranging her schedule to make things work best for all of us. She had the best ideas for pictures and the quality of her work really impressed us as well as all of our friends who viewed our pictures. We chose Amanda Eaton because she related well to both my husband and I; we also appreciated the fact that her turn-around time for pictures was SO FAST! It was great getting to have images to look at of our big day only two weeks after our wedding! Not only that, but everything that we ordered from her (photo ablums) were complete in around that same time frame as well. Most of our friends who have been married recently were jealous of the fact that we had everything back so quickly! On top of the great service and quick turnaround time, we felt like the price that we paid for Amanda Eaton's services couldn't be beat. We absolutely loved working with Amanda; I'll miss our frequent communication, but I hope to be able to use her services again in the near future! Thanks, Amanda! :)

Sent on 06/05/2012

Amanda Eaton Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley
    Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley Banquet Halls

Unique, cutting edge, classic are just a few words to describe Amanda's work. Her wonderful pictures tell a story. YOUR story on your wedding day! Super sweet and easy to work with!

• 226 SE Douglas St, Suite 204 Lees Summit, 64063 See on map