3 Wyoming drive, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Dolly Photography

I'm a NJ based Wedding and Portrait photographer with a style that is natural, classic, and bright, and a passion for capturing true emotions!

Follow Amanda Dolly Photography on

Amanda Dolly Photography 2
Amanda Dolly Photography 3
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/31/2019

Professional, flexible and beautiful pictures!

Working with Amanda for our wedding photos was an amazing choice! From the beginning she was incredibly professional and flexible (we live in Ireland so time zones, engagement shoots etc posed a few challenges) and made us feel SO at ease going into our wedding day. She got to know us, our preferences and our wedding day itself inside and out and laid out the entire schedule for the day...I honestly feel like she was also part wedding planner. The day of the wedding Amanda and her team were so nice to have around, they struck the perfect combination of giving us some space and getting the perfect pictures, both candid and posed. At the ceremony and reception Amanda was so great about grabbing us when the time was right for sunset photos, family photos, friend photos etc and she was super flexible when I changed my mind about some photos on the day itself because I was having too much dancing to gather certain groups together for posed pictures! A few weeks after the wedding Amanda posted a sneak peak blog and everyone has commented on how perfect the pictures and lighting are. I can't wait to see the rest!! Thanks so much Amanda and team, if we had another wedding we would definitely pick you to photograph it :).

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2018

Stunning Wedding Photos

I cannot say enough about Amanda Dolly Photography and her team. From the moment we met her we knew we had made a perfect choice. She is so friendly and passionate about her work. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun! Even though we were freezing, Amanda kept us laughing and comfortable. She was great at communicating with us and reminding us of our payment dates. I loved that she helped me organize my wedding day timeline and helped keep me on track. Our wedding day photos are AMAZING. She took so many photos of all the intricate details. (my dress, shoes, invitation, rings) I relive the day by looking at all the photos. (And I cannot stop looking at them!) The day of our wedding was once again freezing. And she kept our bridal part positive and having fun. She posted a sneak peak 2 days later. My friends were messaging me and commenting that they were the most gorgeous photos they have ever seen. And that they couldn't believe how fast Amanda uploaded some of them. She even printed out a couple pictures the day of for us and even put some out on her I-pad for guests to see at the venue. The small album was the most thoughtful surprise ever!! It made the post-wedding blues so much easier to bear. I cannot wait to see all the photos! thank you so much Amanda. You are an amazing photographer and person. We will be sure to be using her when we have some little ones :) -Jamie and Dan Grieco

Sent on 11/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Amanda was everything that we could have asked for and more! From the moment we hired her, we had full confidence that she was going to give us the most beautiful memories from our big day and she did not let us down! There are not enough words to say how wonderful the whole experience was.

Amanda's bright and natural style is what drew us in. We loved that all of her pictures were full of color, and you could feel the joy and love in each and every one of them.

She was wonderful to work with for both our engagement pictures, and on our wedding day. Her staff, especially her assistant Gina, were all so attentive to every detail and made sure to meet every ask that we had made.

I will for sure be using Amanda for any photography needs in the future!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amanda Dolly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 3 Wyoming drive Hazlet, 07730 See on map