Amanda Becker Photography

Edmond, OK View map

Hi there and congratulations on your engagement!

Planning a wedding is SO exciting but it can also be quite overwhelming! You've got one shot at making your wedding day all you dreamed it would be and as a wedding photographer my goal is to make one aspect of your planning as simple and stress-free as possible. Not only am I committed to the art of photography, but I also provide the best possible experience throughout the entire planning process, on your wedding day and when your incredible images are delivered.

My wedding photography style is elegant and timeless. I specialize in capturing a blend of unscripted, emotional moments photojournalistically as well as beautifully posed, timeless portraits. I am a calming presence at every wedding I photograph and I seek to put my clients at ease in front of the camera so that their unique personalities can shine through. With vision and skill I portray my clients in a beautiful and authentic light, capturing truthful emotions and the energy, love and joy in your relationships.

I would love to meet you and talk all about your amazing wedding day. Drop me a line or call me today!

--Amanda

www.amandabeckerphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date
    Julie Married on 08/30/2015
    Amanda did an amazing job capturing the joy and energy of our wedding. She is very professional, very personable, very efficient and EXTREMELY good at what she does. I'm not a huge fan of having my picture taken, but I never felt uncomfortable or uneasy--Amanda put us immediately at ease and made the entire process enjoyable. Much of the time we didn't even realize she was there, so our pictures have a great natural feeling that really captured the moments that were important to us. I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone who wants a fun, professional photographer for any occasion; You will definitely not regret it.
  • User2345972 2+ years ago
    Amanda was great and all the photos turned out amazing. We didn't even realize she was there or photos were even being taken. We highly recommend her and a photographer.
    Anne Married on 07/24/2015
    Amanda was AMAZING to work with! She shot my daughter's bridal portraits and was lead photographer for her wedding. I've never seen anyone work so hard! She has such a sensitive eye and captured so many beautiful moments from this time in our family's life - her artistry is incredible!! From the moment we met her, we were so impressed with her lovely - yet, very professional, manner. We would highly recommend her for any of your special photography needs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Laske Images Laske Images Wedding Photographers

Amanda is a great photographer! We have worked with her for several years now. She does a great job, is pleasant to work with and delivers high quality work.

125 NW 160th Street Edmond, OK, 73013
Location of (Amanda Becker Photography)

Amanda Becker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda Becker Photography include in the starting price?

Amanda Becker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amanda Becker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda Becker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Amanda Becker Photography offer?

Amanda Becker Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Amanda Becker Photography offer?

Amanda Becker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Amanda Becker Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Becker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Becker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Becker Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding