Aly B Hair Studio

Perkasie, PA View map

Aly B Hair Studio is a hair salon based in Perkasie, Pennsylvania. Owner Alyson Hockman started styling hair at the age of 17 and now has more than 20 years of experience. After working in salons for many years, she opened her own private studio at her family's farm in Hilltown. She specializes in formal hairstyling for special occasions, including weddings, corrective and creative color, balayage, blondes, and advanced haircutting.

Ahead of the big day, you are invited to come into Aly B Hair Studio for a consultation and trial. While Alyson does not do makeup, she partners with several talented freelance artists that offer these services and will complement your wedding theme and style. Alyson's passion is to create wearable art and make her clients feel beautiful!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$110

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Message vendor

1 User photo

Christine H. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellent Stylist

Aly B was the perfect addition to my wedding day and getting ready in the morning. We had a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and she was so great and flexible with trying different styles on my hair - I wasn't totally sure what I wanted or what would work best, but Aly helped me figure that out! The morning of my wedding, she arrived at the hotel on time and ready to go. We even finished up a bit early which was great - she will make sure that you are not rushed or feeling anxious about your schedule day of. Everyone's hair looked excellent. She only "knew" my hair going in to the wedding day, but was able to recommend styles on the spot for my girls based on their har and some photos they showed. I would highly recommend this vendor for your wedding day!
    Krista Married on 08/31/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing at what she does!!!

Alyson is an amazing hair stylist, who knows how to work with all hair types. I have thick curly hair and she knew exactly how to make it the way I dreamed of for my wedding day. It was a couple days process but it turned out amazing. She also traveled to my location on my wedding day and was able to do my hair and three bridesmaids as well! I would hands down and always do recommend her for any hair especially formal hair styles.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Hilltown Township Perkasie, PA, 18944
267-871-5735

Tues/Wed: 2:00-8:00 Thurs: 12:00-6:00 Fri/Sat: 9:00-3:00
Location of (Aly B Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding