Always Pampering Beauty

San Francisco, CA View map

Always Pampering Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of San Francisco, California. As the owner and lead stylist, Artrecia Nicole has been helping soon-to-be newlyweds to look and feel beautiful for years. She uses high-quality products and the latest techniques to give her clients their ideal marital makeovers. Talented and friendly, she is keen to make your wedding beauty experience a truly memorable one.

Whether you require a natural look or something a little more unconventional, Artrecia has the skill to realize your wishes. Trials, contouring, lash tinting, and fake eyelash application are just a few of the makeup services that she offers. Hair services like texturing and updos are also available. All that Always Pampering Beauty asks of you is to sit back and relax as your dream wedding look is brought to life.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Joy D. Married on 10/16/2021

10.16.21 Wedding

Working with Artrecia for my wedding this past weekend was an honor! She has a professional calm demeanor, even when I (the bride) was neither. She did makeup for 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and hair and makeup on me. Throughout rhe chaos she kept her composure and had us all looking absolutely stunning! She traveled all the way from San Francisco Ca to Shreveport La for me, and it was amazing! I will definitely be using Always Pampering’s services again and will recommend her to anyone that I know!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth E. Married on 06/09/2019

Atrecia Nicole Wedding Hair Review

Atrecia did my hair for my wedding as well as the hair of my mother and all of my bridesmaids! She listened to what I wanted, fit me in for all of the necessary appointments ahead of time, and even agreed to my bridesmaids day-of (my mother insisted!) Atrecia gave me the stunning, flowing curls I was looking for as I was transitioning away from relaxed to natural hair. My curls lasted all day, the style held me cathedral-length veil, and my mother and bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair. Atrecia also did ALL of my waxing before my wedding and has been my go-to aesthetician for years. Book her, you'll be so happy you did!
  • Zinnia
    Zinnia L. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing bridal makeup and hair stylist

Artrecia is an amazing hair and makeup stylist! Months in advance of my wedding day we did a trial hair and makeup session. She was attentive and perfectly reflected the look I was trying to achieve. On my wedding day, she ensured that everything went according to plan. She arrived early, was incredibly professional, and brought calm, positive vibes to my special day.

She did makeup for 3 bridesmaids + my mom, hair for 4 bridesmaids, and my hair and makeup in record time. She made everyone look flawless with soft glam makeup and slicked-back ponytails. All the bridesmaids looked stunning and I felt like the most beautiful bride. I was very happy with the final look.

Artrecia will make your vision come true and you won't find a better hair and makeup artist.

844 Holloway Ave San Francisco, CA, 94112
Location of (Always Pampering Beauty)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding