Always and Forever

• Life Arts Center
  • City of Indian Wells

6 Reviews for Always and Forever

Belinda · Married on 03/15/2013

When I went to this dress shop after my first wedding gown was detroyed by an outside seamstress, the ladies were so friendly and so willing to help me find a dress in the short time I had before my wedding. Thanks again for your help..I love my dress.

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/16/2011

I found my dream dress at always and forever and the team was so helpful because my dress had to be ordered in quickly.

Sent on 12/13/2011

I was lucky enough to find my dress at Always and Forever - the first store I went into!

I was trying on a few different styles of dress and they were all pretty, but nothing was really jumping out. I had one dress I liked the most, but didn't love. The lady helping me asked what I liked about that particular dress, to which I replied the lace, which surprised me because I didn't think I'd like lace at all!

She took off and came back with one single dress in her hands that she asked me to try on. I wouldn't have done a double take on the rack, but when I tried it on I burst into tears. It was the one! She judged me and my style better than I could!

We ended up going back there to order destination wear for my husband, father, and groomsmen as well!

All in all a great little shop!

Sent on 10/18/2015

• Dartmouth See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Always and Forever)